News:

If you see missing images in posts, we lost about 100k of 'em in 03/2022.

Main Menu

Enhanced KARMA system

Started by Zeus, 27-Mar-14, 08:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you like the thank-you note when giving karma or would you prefer to not use it and only give the karma point without any note?

I like the way it is now.
5 (29.4%)
I dislike the thank-you note and only want to give out karma points.
7 (41.2%)
Either way is fine by me.
5 (29.4%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Voting closed: 28-Apr-14, 05:03 PM

orange_fizzy

Personally, clicking the Karma thumbs up option and offering some form of thank you style feed back to the poster is a mark of respect, that everyone involved should indulge themselves in on a regular bases, as it takes just two seconds to apply. Plus, if someone has taken the time to produce and upload a video file followed by the completion of the posting process, then a simple Karma click by those who download, view, and enjoy should never be forgotten.
Bazinga!
  •  

Zeus

Karma Level Achievements

Got asked how much karma was required to receive all the medals displayed in your posting miniprofile:

It should take you a while!  :D
  •  

malderat

I've gotta say, I didn't much like the mandatory text feedback at first, but its really grown on me a lot

(and with this post, I am a senior member!)
  •  

femfightwatcher

Here's another good reason to give karma.  I recently suffered the tragic death of my elderly home PC, most of whose unrecoverable hard drive (I'm not proud to say) contained erotic wrestling vids.  The day my new puter arrived I used SQ's outbound karma log to walk through my prurient interests of the last year and a half, and much of the material (especially at Mega and MF) is still up.  What a relief.
  •