News:

Welcome at SqueezeQueens.com, your female & mixed wrestling haven!

Main Menu

Rough & Ready

Started by rvaldezwrestling, 04-Nov-15, 07:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rvaldezwrestling

Tracy Beats Up Lynn

Tracy, our tall sexy Amazon has a thing for beating up black girls.  Smaller but just as sexy Lynn thinks she can take anything Tracy can dish out and give back some of her own.  Big mistake!  Tracy quickly changes her mind, taking Lynn down to the mat and locking on a rib-bending body scissors with her long, strong legs. Tracy is not huge and muscular but her lean, lithe body and legs have more strength than you can imagine and Lynn found out.  In less than a minute, Tracy had taken off Lynn's bikini top and was torturing her nipples.   Trapped between Tracy's thighs all Lynn could do was struggle, groan and yell.  Tracy turned up the heat by choking Lynn with her own bikini top then humiliated then humiliated the poor girl using a front head scissors and burying Lynn's face in her crotch.  No better way to show dominance than to have your opponent's face crushed against your pussy.  Tracy turns it into a figure 4 and cranks Lynn's' face deeper into her crotch.  Lynn struggles with no hope of escape, kicking her feet on the mats.  Tracy chuckles and taunts the overwhelmed black girl.  Lynn gasps out "You are fucking bitch!"  Tracy's response was to strip off Lynn's bikini bottom leaving her totally naked. Tracy continued to punish Lynn with a vicious camel clutch at the same time clawing one of Lynn's' breasts and clamping her other large hand over Lynn's mouth and nose (HOM).   Tracy used a reverse face sit adding in nipple torture, breast slapping and punching.  Too many painful, punishing and humiliating holds to mention as Lynn tapped out many times.  Tracy ignored her, enjoying the punishment she was dishing.  She even K0s her victim a couple of times.  And make no mistake about it, Lynn was the victim of a cruel Amazon. Is there a hungry black girl that can put Tracy in her place?  We will have to see what the future brings.

www. c4s.com/51647/17697694

Contact me by IM here and get a 25% discount on any clip from any of my stores.

Domination Divas:  www.c4s.com/60925
Fetish Adventures:  www.c4s.com/10645
Grappling Gals:  www.c4s.com/28308
Rough N Ready:  www.c4s.com/51647
Contact me for discount at these stores.  Domination Divas, Fetish Adventures, Grappling Gals, Rough N Ready
  •  

rvaldezwrestling

Misty Beats Kelly

Kelly is back for revenge, not that Misty is too worried about it.  Misty in purple panties and Kelly in red, both topless.  These two felines start by casually circling each other but ready to attack.  Misty uses her size and takes Kelly to the mat, immediately applying a breast smother, then adding on a brutal grapevine.   Misty slides into a face sit and grabs Kelly's pussy, stretching Kelly's panties hard between her lips.  Kelly struggles futilely but all she can do is groan.  Misty turns, sitting on Kelly's boobs and slaps at her belly, ass and thighs, enjoying the punishment she's starting to give to Kelly.  In complete control Misty moves back into a reverse face sit, smothering poor Kelly.  Misty taunts her, lets her take a quick breath then sits back on Kelly's face.  You just know it's going to be a long, painful and humiliating match for Kelly.  Misty uses a reserve head scissors and spanks Kelly some more.  Tugging on her hair because she can.  Misty keeps her trapped between her strong thighs, slapping Kelly's belly and squeezing her breasts and nipples.  Kelly is helpless to stop Misty's dominance and control.  Misty rakes her claws across Kelly's breasts.  Misty stands Kelly up against the wall and punishes her belly with her knee and fists.  By now, Kelly is done but Misty isn't.  More punishment follows.  A camel clutch, using Kelly's hair then chin has Kelly groaning in pain.  A viscous front head scissors has Kelly yelling in pain.  She buries Kelly's face into her crotch, squeezing her powerful thighs and slapping Kelly's ass.  A surfboard almost yanks Kelly's shoulders from their sockets, followed by a painful Boston crab.  Misty claws again at Kelly's crotch, bringing more cries of pain.  Misty knows how to work a hold and make her opponent suffer.  More head scissors, hair pulling, breast clawing and working her belly over against the wall.  Misty is merciless as she beats and punishes Kelly at will.  Misty finally ends it by flipping Kelly over her shoulder, putting her hand over her mouth until Kelly is almost out of it.  In one last humiliation and show of dominance, Misty sits on Kelly's face and put her to sleep.  Misty puts a foot over Kelly's breasts and flexes in a short victory pose.  If you like to see one sexy young girl dominate and beat another sexy young girl, this video if for you.

www. c4s.com/10645/18073648

Contact me for discount at these stores.  Domination Divas, Fetish Adventures, Grappling Gals, Rough N Ready
  •  

rvaldezwrestling

Misty and Regan Punish Amanda

Misty and Regan are stretching on the mats warming up for their yoga class when in walks Amanda, big, bossy and busty and thinking she's "Bad!"  She tells them "this is my area you guys have to get out!"  Well, Misty and Regan are both aggressive, experienced fighters and they don't take shit from anyone.   They attack Amanda, totally overwhelming her and proceed to give her the beating of her life. Misty and Regan go on a rampage of breast and pussy clawing and punching, tight head and body scissors, painful leg spreads, wedgies making Amanda cry out in pain and humiliation.  All the while laughing and taunting the bigger girl.    They finish her off by holding her against the wall, battering her breasts and belly with fists and until Amanda falls to her knees toppling over on the out, totally out of it.

It will be a cold day in hell before Amanda tries to be bitchy and bossy with these two spitfires.

https://clips4sale.com/51647/19137177

•  

rvaldezwrestling

Destroy the Balls – Destroy the Man

Legendary session and video wrestler Kristie Etzold is feeling nasty and mean – like Ball Destruction mean.  Her male opponent  had no idea what was in store for him, he thought this was going to be a wrestling match.  Big surprise for him!  A couple of swift kicks to his crotch and he was down with Kristie savagely attacking his balls.  Kristie has been wrestling men for years and she has an iron grip that could probably rip a guy's balls right off if she wanted to.  Not only does she punish his balls she punches and kicks him in the belly as well.  She claws and mangles his balls, followed by more kicks and punches. Enjoying her complete domination of a male she laughs as she continues her destruction of his balls and male ego.. She beats him down to the mat, standing on his crotch and crushing his balls with her feet, at one point smashing his face with one foot and his balls with her other foot. Kristie's grip is like steel and she uses a powerful claw hold to torture and crush his balls. After almost 16 minutes of brutalizing the helpless many, Kristie lays his back across her knee and grabs his crotch with her hands, twisting and mauling his cock and balls until he can't take anymore.  Total domination and humiliation of a mere males.  She stands over his beaten body and with one foot on his balls, flexes her victory pose.

www.c4s.com/51647/20229939
  •