News:

Guests cannot see the Video section at all - create an account!

Main Menu

Wrestled a bbw that while pinned her friend came in

Started by Mrwrestle52, 19-Dec-16, 11:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mrwrestle52

I met this lady 6-1 320lbs from backpage , I went to meet her for a smother session for the first time , she was smothering mean I was showing her scissor holds when her friend came in while she was sitting atop of me with her legs around my head an asked if she could join in , I didn't have a say since I was struggling for air , she was about same height but was 20 lbs heavier an she sat on my face an wiggled as I tapped for release , her friend grabbed my arms an pinned them down so I couldn't tap , it was my dream to be smothered by two bbws , an when they scissored me  I was getting scared they wouldn't let me get air , I have to say I was so excited it wasn't funny an they actually took full advantage of this I struggled an more I did the longer they held me down , I always wanted to be dominated this way but never thought I would be helpless for real , I have been meeting one regularly for months , now she moves to California , this sucks so if anyone knows any good bbws that like to smothering in mass or Rhode island please let me know I'm interested , there's also bbw Sasha who smothers but takes more breaks then she spends time smothering so please help me out if you know any ,,,,, thanks
  •  

smallguywimp

I know what you mean. I had a few experiences where a BBW Schoolgirl pinned me in front of an audience, for lengthy periods. Sometimes other women joined in. It was fun and intense.
  •