News:

Welcome at SqueezeQueens.com, your female & mixed wrestling haven!

Main Menu

wrestling in family

Started by scissorfan, 03-Jan-16, 08:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

scissorfan

hi guys, i love mixed wrestling fantasy..i think the mainly reason is I used to wrestle with an aunt when i was a kid :) I'd like to share this experience here with other guys that used to wrestle for joke with a woman of family (expecially scissorhold theme): a mom , aunt or older sister  ;) don't be shy!
  •  

MixedFighter41

My family? No. Friends family members? Oh god yeah and I even been lucky enough to wrestle one now!
  •  

scissorfan

•  

MixedFighter41

It's my buddies sister in law. I feel like such a shit. Totally guilty and I mean really embarrassed. It's also something I'm beyond addicted to.
  •  

scissorfan

Why do you feel so? I think it's quite normal...how old is her?
  •  

MixedFighter41

She is 22 (college student) so she is of age but I known she was in high school. But I'm too fucking addicted to stop!
  •  

Smothered123

Throughout most of my teens I was subjected to the power of my cousin Beverly (not her real name) who was three years older then me and liked nothing better than to wrestle me to the floor and render me helpless, using her superior height and weight. These sessions invariably culminated with her smothering my helpless face beneath her tight, damp knickers. Her fave holds were front and reverse facesitting pins, high, smothering headscissors with my face held tight into her crotch. Her preferred scissor hold was the reverse figure four which enabled her for force my face hard into the thin wet crotch of her knickers by pulling back hard on her crossed over ankle. These sessions would only end once she was fully satisfied, sometimes she would achieve 'satisfaction' three or four times before finally letting me go.
If she was staying over, which she frequently did, I would sneak into her room later on and achieve 'satisfaction' myself whilst clamping the pungent wet crotch of her dirty knickers over my nose and mouth (she even caught me doing it once, but that's another story).
She had totally conditioned me to associate smothering and the smell and taste of her juices with the sexual urge, this has effected my entire sex life on into adulthood. I don't know whether to thank her or curse her, but hey ho, it is what it is!
  •  

palletto

I wrestle normally with my wife. I loose every time, because I defend only myself, so I don't put all my strength in the match, but I like very much headscissor and my wife like to squeeze me, so I'm fortunate. Probably if I put all my strength I surely win beacuse I'm stronger, but however I think that women have really strong legs, when my wife squeeze me in headscissor it's pratically impossible to go out, or at least I can't.
  •  

KentuckyMixedMan

When I was a kid, for years, my step-mother would put me in the head scissors. We totally loved trapping my head in her scissors. Kinda wish that continued through my teens.
  •