News:

Both female (F-F) and mixed (F-M) wrestling related material is welcomed.

Main Menu

Mia's new mixed wrestling studio (with ChatGPT assistance)

Started by freakozoid, 09-Jun-23, 08:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

freakozoid

Hi! I might not have had anything to share beforehand, but that could change. I've been negotiating with ChatGPT for a while to prepare some scenarios with my specific preferences in mind. At some point it seemed to agree. I've prompted it to create characters, personalities, behaviors etc. but I was never satisfied with the overall story. Thus, I took what ChatGPT rendered and edited, rewrote, personalized it.

We can start with an introduction to Mia (the main character) introducing Alex (secondary character) to her mixed wrestling studio. It starts out pretty innocent, but there is a backstory to be discovered and a future that is yet unknown.

"Mia's enthusiasm for mixed wrestling led her to open a studio, even if it is just a small room in a dingy basement with extremely limited space to change. In her mind, the mats and the rent are just an early financial hurdle to be overcome with hard work, thus she eagerly sets out to promote her venture.

Armed with leaflets, Mia observes men on the street, looking for a potential wrestling-partner newbie. When she notices Alex (whose name Mia does not know yet) walking down the street, there is a lightbulb that goes off, suggesting a potential first client. With her infectious energy, Mia hands him a leaflet and says: "Hey! I'm opening my.. um.. mixed wrestling studio. You should totally check it out!".

There is a moment of doubt between Mia's invitation and Alex's response. He does not know whether to treat her invitation seriously, and she does not know whether her best chance for a first client just flew away, scared of her tornado-like forwardness.

Fortunately for Mia, Alex was also in the mood to at least try something new, he overcame all apprehensions, texted his friend to call him an hour from now and said: "Really? That sounds intriguing. I've always been curious about wrestling."

Part of him knew that this response came from an easy attraction to any girl that was anywhere close to cute, and the leaflet girl was way more than that. But before Alex could focus on what he saw, the girl already had his hand in hers and led him to the weirdest looking staircase he might have ever seen.

When they reached the bottom of the stairs, Mia turned around and said: "sorry for being weird, but there's not enough space to walk, so you will need to remove your shoes". She looked at Alex with an embarrassed sort-of-a-smile and expected him to leave. Alex did not think twice anymore and asked "socks too?". "Up to you, sir". "Ok", thought Alex, leaving his black socks on, hoping that these were the ones without holes and promising to himself that he would buy new ones whenever possible.

In the meantime, Mia sighed with relief and nodded. Instinctively, she took her shoes and socks and stepped onto the mats. One foot touched the mats trying to ground itself, and the other followed. Mia's entire disposition changed when she found herself on familiar ground. She turned around towards Alex and urged him to follow her.

Alex looked around. There were only blue mats on the floor that they were standing on and one corridor leading to gosh knows where. Mia stood in the middle of the room and looked at Alex way more confidently than she did outside of here. "Would you like to change?" The last syllables echoed as she was already walking into the dressing room. Alex felt an irresistible need to follow these feet which were making a tempting shape in the mats while walking.."

I would appreciate feedback on the following:

1. Which parts felt the most AI created?
2. Where would YOU like the story go?
3. What would you like to know about the characters?

•