News:

No underage material allowed - please keep all posts 18yr+.

Main Menu

Chrissi Jones

Started by full-bostoncrab, 03-Jul-15, 05:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

full-bostoncrab

Has anyone had a session with this young woman?  I know she offers sessions in the south-west of England, which is where I live,  but I've not seen any feedback from guys who've met up with her.  Although fairly small in build, she could give wonderful sessions.  I think she has been on the scene for, at least, a couple of years.  I'd really like to book a session with her, but I was hoping to get a little more information first.
Would love to hear from anyone in the U.K. who delights in giving or receiving the classic full Boston Crab, this most dreaded of submission holds!
  •  

beetlebug

Yes I have ! Just joined so this is my first post - hi all.

She's small but very fit and aggressive with incredibly strong thighs. She told me she's being doing some wrestling videos for a midlands studio and has hence picked up a lot of knowledge from that experience, saying that the holds to concentrate on were "scissors and pins".  We had a 1 & half hour session in a local hotel and I thoroughly enjoyed every minute. She travelled from Plymouth and was almost on time. She is very bubbly and friendly and I got exactly what I asked for, she destroyed me and forced many submissions from me, mostly by using her very strong legs in headscissors and grapevines, ouch ! She got very competitive and we fell off the bed several times, though she still managed to maintain the hold, and if she didn't then she just put it straight back on me on the floor.

I would recommend her without hesitation, she is not a clock watcher and really enjoyed getting the better of me. We finished up by me being forced to worship every inch of her legs whilst she held me trapped in a headscissors. She also told me that she really enjoys beating up men as she has a dominant and feisty personality. She is incredibly fit and has lots of energy.

Hope that helps.
  •  

full-bostoncrab

Wow! many thanks for posting your account of a session with Chrissi.
I've been fascineted by female wrestlers and wrestling for many years, although, over the years, I've not had that many sessions. I've traveled up to the south-east and have had sessions there but, as I live in the south-west (not that far from Plymouth), it's just too far to travel.  It's not too bad travelling up there with the excitement and anticipation of the wrestling/domination to come, but after the pleasure, there's the long journey home.  I've seen Chrissi on the list of session wrestlers some time ago, but I was a little aprehensive about booking her.  Your account has completely put my mind at rest.  I will for sure book my first session with her within the next couple of month.
I too have just joined the forum a couple of days ago.
Thank you so much for sending me the information I'd been hoping for.
Would love to hear from anyone in the U.K. who delights in giving or receiving the classic full Boston Crab, this most dreaded of submission holds!
  •  

beetlebug

My pleasure. I too live in the SW, do you know any other girls in this area ?
  •  

full-bostoncrab

Unfortunately no.  Over the years I've been hoping to find someone here, but with no luck.  It seems that, from what you've told me, Chrissi will be the first that meets all my requirements in terms of finding a good session wrestler in this part of the U.K.
I can only hope and pray she'll be around for many years to come.  It would just be my bad luck to hear that she has decided to retire, before getting the chance to meet her.
  •  

beetlebug

I found a domme who does wrestling in Plymouth, when I've got more time I'll link to her here. gotta go out now...
  •  

beetlebug

Sorry about the delay, yes try a girl called "Hot Chick Chelsea" here's a link:

http://www.hotchickchelsea.com/

She mid 30's and into anything fetish. I can again personally recommend her. She doesn't actually advertise wrestling but when I e-mailed her I described a few things without mentioning any hold names or wrestling and she came back "you mean scissor holds like in wrestling" ! Turns out she had a pro wrestler in her family and she really enjoys it. She is very fit, tanned  and curvy with great legs and quite strong and agile, also she is a dominatrix. We had a great session which she enjoyed as much as me and she took photos for me too. She has an apartment in the barbican area of Plymouth.
  •  

full-bostoncrab

Thanks for this additional information about Chelsea.  She looks extreemly attractive and if, from what you say, she can comfortably role-play the part of a female wrestler who delights in her domination of weakling males, then that's the kind of woman I've been looking for.  Perhaps a strange karmic synchronicity is at work here.  All these years I've been hoping to find a suitable female here in the south-west, and now you've given me the choice of two!  This is a dilemma.  Yes, if my financial situation was such that I could easily afford to alternate between Chrissi and Chelsea, then it would soon become clear which of the two would give the most fulfilling experience.  Or rather, there would be no proplem, I'd just enjoy the unique experience that each provides.  However, money is a consideration, so I hope you don't mind me asking you this very difficult question:  If you had to choose between the two, which wrestler/dominatrix would it be?  Each of us has our own fantasies and desires and what may best suite one person may not suite another.  So, with that in mind, is there any easy answer?
  •  

beetlebug

Ooh that's a toughie, I found both to be good though slightly different in their roles; Chrissi is more the wrestler especially as she's apparently had coaching for her film work, and she knows quite a good variety of holds already. With Chelsea though I'd say she has the better body and she is taller too. She understands scissors and SGP's if they're your thing. Of the two she has the best legs IMO, though Chrissi's are def stronger probably due to all the work she's been doing, you'll have no alternative but to tap out when she gets you in a scissor ! Chelsea's scissors are survivable by comparison, but that may be a bonus as her legs are so hot !! Probably Chrissi is more aggressive and will really beat you up good ! Chelsea is a dominatrix though so she also delights in humiliating you, though in a more sophisticated way perhaps. I'll warn you that Chelsea likes her men bound before she abuses them !
One big bonus with Chelsea is that, unlike Chrissi, she can host at her place, whereas for Chrissi you'll need to book a hotel. But you pays your money and you takes your choice.  ;)

•  

full-bostoncrab

Your feedback has been very helpfull.  You've given me a good sense of what I might experience.  Yes, it would be very difficult to choose between them.  However, on ballance, I'm leaning more towards Chrissi a this point.  The issue of having a place to wrestle is easily resolved as I can invite her to my place.   But, in the unlikely event I come into some extra money, you can be sure I'll also be arranging a session with Chelsea!
  •  

beetlebug

Sounds like a plan, if it's an outright wrestler you want then Chrissi is your best bet.  8)
  •  

SUBstitute

Hey I've wrestled this girl and am actually due to meet her again later this month!
I can vouch for what has been written about her. She is a very good wrestler and has boundless energy and enthusiasm combined with strength, and yes her legs are probably the strongest I've ever faced. Great girl and if you like semi comp a real challenge. She may be small but she's strong and very feisty and will come at you like a whirlwind.
  •