What about real KO using facesitting?

Started by neddyf, 06-Aug-13, 10:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

neddyf

Yes, I love various scissors holds : front, reverse, fig4... But I like full weight face sitting.
Particulary when pussy is on nose and ass is on mouth or inverted. Something that make breathing impossible.
I can remember seing a japanese one in very bad quality (on the early days of YT) where the girl almost make the victim KO.

What I'm asking is, just like no tapout headscissors, is there such a video with REAL KO involving facesitting move?
Something with the guy tapping despereatedly and the girl enjoying it and ignoring it.
  •  

Ronald_Frump

I don't know about true KO's, but there are a few FF which involve panic and distress.
Use 7z / WinRAR - Password: VictoryIsMine!
  •  

neddyf

OK, Thanks :)

I'm still interested in this kind of reaction on FF
  •  

Ronald_Frump

There was a Yorkshire lass IIRC who used to smother a big guy very close to a KO......
  •  

teebone

Hey I am also curious about this.. My ex gf could have and came close to doing this but the other way around where my mouth was covered by her pussy and my nose into her butt. She did use her legs to keep me there and I paniced so much. if she wanted to she could have smother me out that way but she knew I was scared and we had not done ko's by lack of air. She did KO me many times in all kinds of scissor holds and sleeperholds and even tho that was scary at times, I trusted her to stop squeezing once I was out. I want someday to be smothered/scissored out tho.
  •  

neddyf

Thanks both.
I'm sure there is some of them in Japanese vids, since they always do it the more extreme when it's about breath, strangle and more.
Perhaps in C-l-u-b-Q? IDK...
  •  

Ronald_Frump

Quote from: Stewie_Griffin on 10-Aug-13, 07:36 PM
There was a Yorkshire lass IIRC who used to smother a big guy very close to a KO......

Watch this clip all the way to the very end.....  8)

http://www.squeezequeens.com/index.php?topic=818.0
  •  

Sebastian

I did arrive to the point of fainting a few times from facesitting.....The most memorable and scariest was a combination of both reverse headscissors and face sitting very similar to the one Gia Primo executes in many videos. It was an anonymous Mistress from a Dungeon in NYC. What stood out from the beginning was her legs in the web page pictures. When I arrived and consulted my fantasy role play scenario she mentioned that at the time she was doing a lot of rollerblading around the city. Her legs were unbelievably strong. She chose to tie me up and executed this position reverse cissor combined with facesitting. I was out cold.It took me a while to get back consciousness and unfortunately she was afraid to continue with the same moves. Beware of skaters and rollerbladers!!!!! THey can knock you out in seconds flat!
  •  

Scaramanga

I'm still interested if the mythical "real" facesitting knockout exists.  The last time I was properly facesat, the lady decided to play with her iPhone timer and my "record" for holding my breath was about 2m30s.  That's very unusual for me, because usually I'm struggling after about a minute, but sometimes if the atmos is right in the session, I get this kind of zen relaxedness and can hold my breath for ages.  It was the same when sessioning with Robin of Les Femmes Fatales - she had this way where I felt so relaxed that panic you get when you need air (*) never materialised.

To cut a long story short, I think virtually all facesit knockouts in videos are with similar guys who can hold their breath a long long time and "play dead".

(*) = BTW the "panic" you get when holding your breath is not due to a lack of oxygen in your system, rather a buildup of CO2 in your lungs which is actually the trigger molecule for taking breaths.  So I guess feeling relaxed = lower metabolic rate = slower release of Co2 into the lungs.
  •  

ass kicked by girls

Damn doubt I could last 2 min without getting knocked out!

neddyf

Major bump.
I still have this curiosity about it... :)

How would a knocked out person would react. (I mean from a facesitting)

Since most headscissors create blood knockout.

How a body react to an air/oxigen knockout??
  •  

subgirlkaren

jaguar video  renee vs ken ..  also allison aimes vs cathy...  there are a couple masorotica challenge videos with smother ko's..   i have a very short clip of a Euro lady smothering this guy.. sure everyone has seen it but all of these are long smothers and failure to show any resistance.. so i think they are real.
  •  

neddyf

I only had the chance to watch some of these masorotica clips.
And I still think the KO are fake on these particular ones. (IDK, the guy seems just too OK after the girl stands up)
In some of them the guy even react with natural reflex because the girl put her foot close to his head when stand up. But I have not watched a lot of them, so you're certainly right. :)

IDK the others.
  •  

Scaramanga

Quote from: subgirlkaren on 21-Feb-17, 09:30 PM
jaguar video  renee vs ken ..  also allison aimes vs cathy...  there are a couple masorotica challenge videos with smother ko's..   i have a very short clip of a Euro lady smothering this guy.. sure everyone has seen it but all of these are long smothers and failure to show any resistance.. so i think they are real.

I have it on good authority that in the Joan Wise / Jaguar videos they never went as far as real KOs. The fact that many videos they did make it appear convincingly otherwise shows just why they were and still are the best around.

That said, the vid from which my avatar pic comes is about as close to real as I've seen. I think he may have gone out at the end.
  •