News:

No underage material allowed - please keep all posts 18yr+.

Main Menu

who do you think is the toughest session wrestler?

Started by fbbgotdominated, 18-Aug-14, 10:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who do you think is the toughest session wrestler?

Raquel
Veve Lane
Ariel X
Kathy Clifford
Ziggy
Toned Tommi

DiabloNYC

Quote from: crushed4life on 15-Mar-15, 11:12 PM
That would include Ariel and Kara. ....and didn't Tommi & Veve wrestle to a draw in a previous video?

Yeah, in 2012, Tommi & VeVe came out with a draw in grappling after 3 rounds.  Tommi & Ariel also had a match previously.  I *think* it may have been for Female Wrestling Zone, possibly 2012?
  •  

papad0c

Quote from: Shogun99 on 14-Jan-15, 10:22 PM
Helen defeated Raquel under these modified rules in 2011. The result was only 1-0, but Helen would have won by a larger margin if she could have used her full arsenal.

Helen and Veve were both defeated by Dominique Danger under full BJJ rules where all submissions were allowed. Danger is hands down the number one girl. She is 215 lbs solid muscle on top of her BJJ credentials. If Raquel couldn't beat Helen under her modifield rules, no way she beats Dominique. Helen already beat Raquel and VeVe would probably beat her too if she could use her full arsenal.

I believe that Raquel won their first encounter a very long time ago. I remember Helen chatting about how she would give her right arm for a rematch with Raquel. So that would make their series tied at one apiece.
  •  

mixedwrestler23

Quote from: Mugwump on 15-Jan-15, 12:48 AM
I think Tommi is severely underrated in this poll, as she's a semi-pro MMA in the minor leagues. She claims that she will never let herself be submitted in a fetish match by anyone, man or woman. That kind of determination plus skill is not to be underestimated, as she'll fight to the bitter end to either get a submission or leave it at a draw.

Didn't Tommi submitted to Hanz twice?

Anyway, from the list above, I'd go with Kathy. This girl is just amazing for her size and she never lost in her submission/underground wrestling career.
  •  

mixedwrestler23

Quote from: Shogun99 on 14-Jan-15, 10:22 PM
Quote from: DiabloNYC on 30-Nov-14, 12:24 AM
Quote from: Pauly1982 on 29-Nov-14, 10:00 PM
People think veve has got better over the last couple of years?? you think Raquel didn't? When they fought Veve was a purple belt in BJJ,Raquel was a white belt at the time

The difference is 25 years of grappling, bodybuilding, powerlifting and boxing...And overall fight experience.

Also, to answer the question of being only ranked in session world? She holds World and North American titles in various grappling and martial arts disciplines.

There's a reason all of the top girls! Pro fighters or not, that session got there buts handed to them when they fought Raquel, pound for pound, different league.

She went to New York twice to meet Veve and veve pulled out of the matches last minute due to unforeseen circumstances.

Hey there. If you are who I think you are, we did discuss this specific matter already earlier this year elsewhere on the web.  Interesting how this keeps causing such discussion.

When VeVe had her match with Raquel in February 2011, VeVe had only been training in wrestling/grappling for approximately 3.5 years.  She had only just been promoted to jiujitsu purple belt in October 2010 (students can get to that level "relatively" quickly, though they tend to stay there for a long time) and she had no experience in pin-style wrestling at that time.  As I understand it, and as you mention, Raquel had over a decade (or two? you mention 25 years) of wrestling/grappling experience.  I know you like to mention this purple belt thing a lot, but years training carries more weight than a belt color which may mark how long a student attended a particular school.

Also, I believe you've mention this before about Raquel coming to New York specifically for a rematch.  She did not come specifically for video matches - she came on session tours.  This was all within less than 6 months of the original match.  [also, as I had mentioned previously elsewhere: "Referencing e-mail records, I am aware of only two discussions about setting up a rematch: one for May 2011 and one for July 2011. For the May attempt, the ladies could not work out a date (one needed May 5, the other needed May 8 ). For the July attempt, VeVe's flight back to NYC from travelling was delayed.") ]

But, seriously, Raquel is retired from this scene and has moved on with her life.  The two ladies were on friendly terms and have known each other outside of the scene.  Many experience-level mismatches take place all across the wrestling industry, and that's perfectly okay (and often desirable!).  School of hard knocks is par for the course.  But people grow, learn, change.   And life goes on.

Dominique Danger and Helen Von Mott are still a step ahead Veve and Raquel. Remember Raquel flat out refuses to have matches where all BJJ holds are allowed, one of the reasons she is so dominant is that her stipulations prevent the BJJ girls from using their full arsenal. That's one of the reasons she beat Veve in 2011. In spite of this, Helen defeated Raquel under these modified rules in 2011. The result was only 1-0, but Helen would have won by a larger margin if she could have used her full arsenal.

Helen and Veve were both defeated by Dominique Danger under full BJJ rules where all submissions were allowed. Danger is hands down the number one girl. She is 215 lbs solid muscle on top of her BJJ credentials. If Raquel couldn't beat Helen under her modifield rules, no way she beats Dominique. Helen already beat Raquel and VeVe would probably beat her too if she could use her full arsenal.

Was Dominique Danger a blue belt in Jiu Jitsu when she defeated Helen?
  •  

markleilani123

I'm joining this link very late, but my vote goes to Raquel. I think she is now using BJJ, as she choked out big Kassidy pretty easily recently.

What about Mikaela? She likes beating up on weaker opponents (Diana, Vanessa?); how would she do against the likes of Ziggy, Raquel, HVM?
  •  

mikeywrestler

Raquel choked out Kassidy easily?

Bloody hell!

I've had two sessions with Kassidy and she whooped my arse easily...strong girl she is.
  •