News:

Guests cannot see the Video section at all - create an account!

Main Menu

First Story: Physiotherapy

Started by Daniel, 24-May-17, 05:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daniel

Hey guys,
I've been using the forum for a while and haven't contributed so far. I wrote a story a while back and decided I might as well share to the community since they have given me some awesome content. Hope everyone enjoys!

PHYSIOTHERAPY

I had recently hurt my leg playing soccer, and after a few days, some of the pain went away but I was still feeling some discomfort, and so I decided that I should go see my physiotherapist. I had seen Michael, my physiotherapist, about 6 months earlier, when I had pulled my groin. He helped me recover from the injury, and so I figured I would ask for his help again. I booked an appointment for the following week, and when the day arrived, I saw Michael and he diagnosed my injury as a hip flexor strain. It was in the same area as my groin injury, except this time a different muscle had been injured.

"The injury isn't too serious. With a little bit of exercise and rehabilitation you should be ready to play in a couple of weeks," Michael told me.

"Great, so I'll book in an appointment sometime next week then," I replied.

"Unfortunately I won't be here next week, but you can book an appointment with Kim. We deal with each other's patients all the time, so she'll be able to help you out."

I was kind of surprised to hear him mention a woman's name. After all, the rehabilitation process involved a deep muscle massage of the hip flexor, which was in close proximity to my private area. However, the idea of having a woman massage me there got my heart racing, and I realized that this was something I couldn't turn down. Once my meeting with Michael was over, I went to the front desk to book my next appointment. I told the secretary that I wanted to schedule an appointment with Kim for the following week, so she found a time slot open for the following Monday at 7:00.

I went about the rest of my week like I normally would. I had school everyday except Friday, and went to work on Saturday. After my shift was finished, my hip flexor began to feel stiff, almost like it needed to pop. It was an uncomfortable feeling, but there was not much I could do about it. I would mention it to my physiotherapist on Monday, I thought to myself. Sunday came and went, and finally it had reached Monday of the next week. I went to school in the morning and finished at 5:00. As soon as my class was finished, I drove home, grabbed my T-shirt and shorts, and headed to my appointment.

When I got to the physio place, I sat down in the lobby and waited for them to call me in. After about 5 minutes, the secretary came to the front desk from the back.

"Hey Daniel. Kim will be with you in a couple of minutes. You can get changed in the room to the left and wait in there."

"Great, thanks a lot," I responded, as I got up from the chair and headed to the room. One I entered the room, I closed the door and began to get dressed. There was nothing in the room besides one chair in the corner and a bed in the middle. The bed was basically the same as the ones found in a regular doctor's office.

I finished getting changed and sat on the bed, waiting for the physiotherapist to enter. It only took about 3 minutes for the door to open. I looked up, and instantly my heart began to race. This had to be one of the most attractive women I had ever seen! Standing at about 5' 7", this woman was probably in her late twenties, with long blonde hair and crystal blue eyes. She was wearing a white tank top and black yoga pants. The pants showed off her beautiful ass, which was easily one of the best I had ever seen. Her breasts were well defined but not too big, and her hair was tied in a ponytail.

"Hi Daniel, I'm Kim. Nice to meet you!," she said.

I looked back at her in awe, as I was still taken aback by her beauty.

"H-Hi, Kim. Nice to meet you as well." I barely managed to get the words out of my mouth, as I could not believe how attractive this woman was.

"Michael told me that you are dealing with a hip flexor injury hat you suffered sometime last week. How has it been since you last visit?"

I told her that some of the pain had resided, but it felt kind of tight.

"The tightness may be due to a knot in the muscle," she said. "We may be able to get rid of some of the tightness with a massage."

Once I heard this, I began to get nervous. I couldn't believe that this woman was actually going to massage my leg! My heart began to pound in my chest, but I realized that this lady was a professional, and she was going to do her job and that was it. I still couldn't help but to imagine her massaging my leg, and then moving to something else in that area. I felt myself beginning to get excited, and had to push the thoughts out of my head before she saw my manhood growing.

"Why don't you lie down and we can get things started?" she asked with a smile.

I complied, and turned so that my legs were on the bottom part of the bed. I slowly lowered my back and head until I was lying completely flat, and then I waited for what was to come.

Kim began the massage with her hands. Her touch was soft but firm, and she slowly began to massage my quad. After about 10 seconds, she began to use her elbow and forearm to move the muscle around. It was actually quite painful, as she applied quite a bit of force with her arm.

"I'm trying to remove the knots and tense areas in your muscle, which should provide some relief. It helps get the blood flowing through the leg and speeds the recovery process" Kim explained. "Let me know if there is not enough or too much pressure."

Although it was painful, it wasn't unbearable, and so I told her that the current pressure was working well. She continued with this for about 5 minutes before she told me to turn on my side. I turned so that my right leg was against the bed and my left leg was resting on top of my right leg.

"I'll be back in one second, I just have to grab something from the other room," Kim said as she walked around the bed and headed for the door. I got a great view of her butt as she left, but unfortunately it didn't last long as she closed the door behind her.

It wasn't long before the door opened and Kim walked back in, holding what looked like a bottle of moisturizer. She walked around the bed and stopped behind me, and soon after I felt a cold line of gel hit the outside of my left leg.

"The lotion is just used to help with the massage," she said. She soon began rubbing my leg with her hand again, and it felt unbelievable. They way her hands slowly and firmly massaged my leg was a sensational feeling, and once again I began to get excited. I tried to get my mind off of what was happening so that Kim wouldn't see what was happening, but nothing was working. I was growing hard and couldn't do anything about it. I started to get nervous and was worried that she would notice, and soon enough, she did.

"Uhh, what's going on over here?" she asked, pointing at the obvious bulge in my pants.

"I... Uhh... I" I was trying to think of something to say but the words were lost in my head.

"Daniel, this is a working environment. I can't have this happening while I'm trying to help you," she said, sounding a little irritated.

"I know, I'm sorry." I managed to say. "It's just that you're really attractive and the massage felt really good. I promise it won't happen again."

She looked at me with a smirk. "You better hope it doesn't."

I was kind of confused by this statement, but I didn't bother asking why she said that. I figured it was better if I just let her continue with the massage and get away from this embarrassing moment. She massaged the outside of my leg for another 5 minutes, and then told me to lie on my stomach. I rolled over so that my stomach was on the bed. She slid the leg of my shorts further up, and applied some of the lotion on the back of my leg. I told myself to not get excited, but it was a futile thought. I felt her hands on the back of my leg, and they slowly moved from just above my knee to just below my butt. They moved back down towards my knee, and then shifted slightly to the inside of my leg. She once again pushed them from the knee to below my butt, and the feeling was too much. I started to grow once again, which was an uncomfortable feeling considering my penis was pressed against the bed. I readjusted my body to try and relieve the uncomfortable feeling, which turned out to be a bad idea.
Kim stopped the massage abruptly. "Alright, turn back around so you're lying on your back."

I knew I couldn't just lie there or else she would know that I was trying to hide something. I really had no choice other than to turn back around and hope that the erection I had just obtained didn't show. I slowly began to roll back over to lie to my back, but saw that my erection was clearly visible. I stopped on my side, hoping she would just tell me to get up off the bed.

"That doesn't look like your back against the bed," she said.

Shit, I thought to myself, you're going to get yourself banned from this place. I completed the roll so that I was lying completely flat on my back. I looked up at Kim, who had her eyes set on something else.

"Well, looks like the massage is a little too satisfying for you" she said, sounding almost disappointed. "I guess we'll have to try something else. Get off the bed."

She sounded very stern when she said this, but to avoid any further embarrassment, I followed her instructions and stood up.

"Help me slide the bed against the wall."

I was very confused by the request, but agreed to help her push the bed up against the wall. It only took us about 5 seconds to move the bed. I turned around and rested my butt on the bed, keeping my feet on the floor. The room wasn't very big, probably around 15 feet long and 12 feet wide. I figured she was going to get me to do some stretches which is why we needed the extra room.

"Can you come with me and help me grab some stuff?"
"Yeah, no problem," I replied.

She exited the room and I followed, and I couldn't help staring at the wondrous sight in front of me. It may have been the greatest ass I had ever seen, and I was thankful that I had the pleasure of having this lady helping me out. We walked into another room which seemed to be a storage. Kim walked towards the back and grabbed two blue mats, handing them to me. Well, you were right about the stretches, I thought to myself. She proceeded to grab two more mats and motioned me back out. I wasn't sure why she grabbed another 2 mats, as the 2 I had were enough for the both of us, but didn't bother to question it. I walked back to the room, and lay the mats on the floor. Kim told me to lie one of them on the floor against the wall, and the other right next to that one. I did this, and she then placed the other two mats beside these ones, covering almost the entire floor. She then walked back to the door and closed it.

"I don't want any disruptions for the next little while," she said, smiling.

I wasn't entirely sure why we needed the entire floor to be covered in mats, but I figured I would find out soon enough.

•  

Daniel

PHYSIOTHERAPY PART 2

"So now what?" I asked, interested in what she wanted me to do.

"Well, I don't think that the little situation back there can go unpunished," Kim said. "If someone walked in and they saw you all excited, I could have lost my job."

I knew she was right, as someone who walked in would have had a totally wrong view of what was happening. However, the fact that she mentioned punishment was starting to get me nervous, as I had no idea what she meant by this.

"First, I'm gonna need you to take of your shirt and shorts."

"What?!" I answered, completely shocked at what I had just heard.

"Was I not speaking clearly? I said take of your shirt and shorts," Kim demanded.

"Why?" I retorted. I had no idea why she wanted me to take off my clothes, and I was a little uncomfortable doing this in front of this beautiful woman.

"Daniel, please do as I say. You've already slowed down this process, and I can't spend all day dealing with one patient."

I did feel bad about what had happened earlier, and felt that I should make it up to her somehow. With a shake of my head, I pulled my shirt over my head and threw it onto the bed. I then dropped my shorts and threw them on top of my shirt. Kim began smirking as she studied me from head to toe, and then proceeded to take her tank top off! This left her in nothing but a white bra and her yoga pants, which unfortunately she left on.

"Lie down on your back please," Kim said.

I figured I might as well do as she said to avoid slowing this "process" down, as she was trying to help me feel better. I sat down on my butt at first, before Kim interrupted.

"Oh, I almost forgot. Please remove your shoes and socks as well. We just got new mats so I don't want them to get dirty or damaged."

This made sense, so I untied my shoes and placed them next to the door along with my socks. I went back to the middle of the room and lay down on my back.
I noticed Kim remove her shoes and socks as well, revealing her feet. Just my luck, I thought. I had a bit of a foot fetish, which wouldn't help the situation. Her painted black toenails matched the color of her fingernails. She placed her shoes beside mine, and walked towards me. She stood where my feet were, and faced me. She then began to walk forward until her feet were on either side of my stomach. She then proceeded to bend her knees and sit down on my stomach, with her legs on opposite sides of my body. She leaned forward and put her hands on the mats beside my head, and began extending her legs behind her. I had no idea what she was doing but I couldn't say anything. I was looking into her eyes and she was looking directly back at me. I was so lost in her amazing blue eyes that I didn't even feel her legs intertwine with mine. It didn't take me long to realize though, as she began to slowly bring her legs apart, taking mine with her. I started to feel pain where I had hurt my leg, which snapped me back into reality.

"Agghhh, my leg!" I said, feeling it begin to stretch further.
"Shhhh" Kim responded, "We can't have anyone hear us."
She then lowered her breasts onto my face, completely muffling any noise that came out of my mouth.

"This is what you get for preventing me from doing my job." She further stretched her legs apart, making my injury all the more apparent. It wasn't an enormous amount of pain, but it was enough to let me know that she was in charge. After about 10 seconds, she slowly began to bring her legs back together, releasing the grapevine that she had placed me in. I was relieved to feel the pain in my leg subsiding, but I soon realized an even bigger problem. It was getting extremely hard to breathe! I struggled to push Kim off of me, but it was no use, I was just getting myself even more tired.

"Tap whenever you're ready" I heard her say. I tried one more time to push her off me, all to no avail, so I had no choice but to tap. She propped herself up oh her arms, and scooted her butt forward so that she was sitting on my stomach.

"This can't be allowed" I pleaded, which caused Kim to laugh.

"And who's going to find out what happened? She asked mockingly. " I'll make sure this stays between us."

I tried to grab her to roll her off of me but she was too quick. She grabbed my arms and pinned them down above my head. She then pushed the rest of her body forward so that she was sitting on my chest. Her thighs were on both sides of my head, and she looked down at me. She had a sexy look in her eyes.

"Don't worry," she said, "You won't be in pain the entire time."

With that, she released my arms and instead put her hands on the back of my head. She pulled it up so that it was tight between her thighs, and she rolled over onto her side. I knew what was coming and I could not do anything about it. I began to think about what she had said, how it wouldn't be pain the whole time. The thought didn't last long, however, as I felt her legs tighten around my neck. I could tell she wasn't squeezing at full strength, but the pressure was just enough to make me have a hard time breathing. I pulled at her thighs but there was no way I was going to pull them apart. This lady knew what she was doing, and there was no way I could stop her. She slowly released some of the pressure, only to turn it back up, squeezing a little harder than the previous time. It became a little harder to breathe, to the point where it was uncomfortable, and so I tapped her leg. She eased up on the head scissor but didn't let me out.

"I hope you're not tired already," Kim said. "We still have another 25 minutes left in your appointment.

She then released me from the scissor and I allowed my head to rest on the floor. I had to catch my breath before getting up, as the hold had taken a lot out of me. I still had no idea how this was happening, but to be honest, it was kind of hard not to enjoy being dominated by this woman. This thought was also short-lived, as I saw Kim coming towards me. I managed to get to my knees before she got to me, but I was still at a major disadvantage. She put her arms out and so I matched her move, locking our hands together. She had the better leverage since she was standing, and I could feel her slowly begin to push my arms down. I countered this by pushing up as hard as I could, which turned out to be exactly what she wanted me to do. As I pushed with a lot of force to resist her pushing, she suddenly pulled me forward while stepping back, causing me to fall flat on my stomach. She quickly straddled my back and pulled my arms back, causing immediate discomfort. She moved up to sit slightly towards the top of my back, and pulled my right arm back over her right leg. She repeated the process with my left arm, and soon both my arms were immobile behind my back. She then placed her feet on either side of my head. She grabbed my hair with one of her hands and pulled my head up off the mat. She then moved her feet towards each other until they met, right below my face. She let go of my hair and my face fell right in between her feet.

"This should help keep you quiet," Kim said.

I then felt her fingernails slowly touch my stomach, and then gently move towards my sides. She began rubbing her fingers along my ribcage, where I was seriously ticklish. I began laughing really hard, but the sound was muffled by her feet. She ran her fingers along the sides of my body, causing me to laugh endlessly. It felt like she had gone on for minutes before she finally stopped, removing her feet from below my face and releasing my arms. She rolled me over so that I was lying on my back, and stood above me, looking down.

She was smiling, and I had no idea why, but I was assuming I would find out soon.

"Let's make things a bit more interesting."

I swallowed hard, as I had no idea what was coming.

Kim walked towards the bed that we pushed against the wall. I watched to see what she was doing, and to my surprise, she grabbed the waistband of her yoga pants and started pulling them down. She was facing away from me, so I had a perfect view of her ass as she bent over to remove her pants. She was wearing a white thong which matched her bra, and I immediately began to get hard. I looked away to try and avoid further exciting myself, but I knew this wasn't going to work. Kim walked back over and knelt in front of me.

"C'mon, get up. Let's see if you can give me a challenge."

I got to my knees, still trying to fully recover my breath. I looked across at the blonde haired beauty in front of me, who was smiling at me. I couldn't smile back as I was still embarrassed by what was happening.

Just stop her from getting you into a hold, I was thinking to myself. She had let me out of the previous holds when I tapped, but I was worried that she wouldn't be so nice this time. She seemed genuinely upset when she this had all started, so I thought that she might take it out on me. I noticed Kim start to move towards me, so I readied myself as much as I could. She held her arms out so I once again locked fingers with her. This time, she was the one exerting all the force, as I wanted to play a little safer this time. She had a lot more strength then I thought, and I was still not fully recovered. I resisted her pushing for a while, and I noticed she was getting a little frustrated that she could not push me over. She soon released my hands and grabbed at my neck, successfully getting her right hand on the back of my neck. She pulled my head forward, and was then able to get her left hand on the back of my head. She pulled even harder now, causing me to fall forward in front of her. She quickly rotated her body and sat on my lower back. I felt her right arm slide under my right arm, and soon after I felt her hand on the back of my neck. She then did the same with her left arm, and locked her fingers together behind my head. My arms were now stretched out above my head. All of a sudden, she rolled over, bringing me with her. I ended up on top of her facing the ceiling, with my arms still held hostage by hers.

"You're in trouble now," Kim said. I felt her feet on my stomach, and she moved them towards my legs. I didn't know what was happening until I felt her feet slide under the elastic waistband of my underwear. She slowly started pushing her feet towards mine, taking my underwear with them.

"Wait, what are you doing?" I asked nervously.

"I'm solving our problem," she said happily. She began kissing my ear and neck, causing me to lose focus of what she was doing with her feet. Before I knew it, my underwear were around my knees, leaving my penis fully exposed. I felt her right foot against my shaft, as it slowly started moving up and down. I moaned quietly at the contact, which causes Kim to laugh a little. I then felt her left foot join in, as she began using both her feet to massage my penis. It felt unbelievable, as I instantly began to get hard. After about 3 minutes of her rubbing her feet on my penis, I was fully erect. She removed her feet and placed them on the floor.

"I told you it wasn't going to be all pain," she said playfully. She then released my arms and pushed on my shoulders, moving my head towards her legs. She pushed until my head was resting in between her legs, but then scooted back and let my head drop to the floor. She got to her knees and shifted her body over my head, so that I was looking up at her ass. She then extended her legs behind her and slid back, until my head was between her thighs. She looked back and grabbed my hair, pulling my face into her ass. She let go of my hair and locked her ankles, applying a sturdy reverse headscissor. The view was exceptional, and the hold wasn't being applied to its full strength, which allowed it to be more enjoyable. I saw Kim reach for something on the bed, but I couldn't see what she grabbed. It quickly became apparent, as she squeezed some of the lotion onto my penis.

"Please do-" My plea was cut short, as she switched from a reverse headscissor to a reverse figure four, completely engulfing my face in her ass. She then began stroking my penis with her hand, which felt amazing. She used her hands to their full potential, massaging my balls and penis at the same time. The feeling was sensational, but the figure four that she was applying made it slightly less enjoyable, as breathing was becoming difficult. I assumed she realized this, as she released the pressure for about 3 seconds before reapplying the hold. Her hands continued to work on my penis, running the entire length of the shaft and rubbing the head of my penis. The sensation was overwhelming, and I knew I wouldn't last much longer. She removed one of her hands, and used the other one to continue rubbing the head of my dick. The pleasure was so intense, but she was keeping me on edge, not allowing me to cum. This went on for what seemed like an hour, until finally she began using her other hand again. I began moaning more frequently, with the sounds still muffled by her ass. Before I knew it, I was cumming, her expert handjob finally allowing me to release. It had to be the best handjob I had ever received. She released the figure four and turned around so that she was sitting on my stomach, facing my head.

"Now you have to pleasure me," Kim said with a smirk.

She placed her feet above my face. "Start kissing."

I began kissing her feet, starting from the heel and working up to the toes. She used one of her feet to trap my nose between her toes, which made it difficult to breathe. With the other foot, she covered my mouth, blocking any air from entering my lungs. I felt myself beginning to turn red, and then her foot lifted off my mouth. I opened my mouth and gasped for air, which she used as an opportunity to shove her foot in my mouth.

"Next time you book an appointment, make sure you know how to handle yourself, or you won't be so lucky next time," Kim said.

I nodded, unable to speak as her foot was still in my mouth.

"We're done for today."

With that, Kim got up and walked over to the bed. She put her pants and shirt back on, walked to the door, put on her shoes and walked out, leaving me lying in the middle of the floor, still trying to wrap my head around what just happened.
  •