THE SQUEEZE QUEENS - FEMALE FIGHTING & MIXED WRESTLING FORUMS

Stories | Discussions | Images | Videos | Producers        Share our interests? JOIN us today!

Author Topic: Crowdfunding a Custom Pro-Style Match  (Read 239 times)

Offline marc34608

• HQ Approved
  • Karma received: 2594
Crowdfunding a Custom Pro-Style Match
« on: 23-Oct-17, 07:48 PM »
NEFW has recently started a crowdfunding option for custom matches for those who can't afford the few hundred dollars to order one themselves. I proposed a match that should please fans of pro matches and scissor hold fans. The minimum amount to kick in is $10 and you will receive the download when it is finished filming. I personally love this option as I've always wanted a custom but simply couldn't afford one. The deadline is November 4th.

http://nefemalewrestling.com/crowdfund/cf-match6.html

Offline Rothney2

• Karma received: 5
« Reply #1 on: 26-Oct-17, 04:02 PM »
Why would you propose a match and not even fund it yourself?  As of now, there are zero backers! lol

Offline ownboss

• Karma received: 57
  • Look Ma I'm Dancing!
« Reply #2 on: 27-Oct-17, 04:26 AM »
Why would you propose a match and not even fund it yourself?  As of now, there are zero backers! lol

What happens if only one person pays their $10.00 dollar donation, do they still get a copy of the finished media?

[ Guests cannot view attachments ]

Crowdfunding adult media has been tried before and failed!
Squeeze Queens - Does What It Say's On The Packet

Offline marc34608

• HQ Approved
« Reply #3 on: 27-Oct-17, 05:19 PM »

I did donate money the same day I proposed the match. It took the owner a few days to update the tracker.

Offline marc34608

• HQ Approved
« Reply #4 on: 27-Oct-17, 05:25 PM »

What happens if only one person pays their $10.00 dollar donation, do they still get a copy of the finished media?

(Attachment Link)

Crowdfunding adult media has been tried before and failed!

Well, it has to meet the 100% goal to get filmed and then everyone who donated at least $10 gets a copy of the download. The owner/moderator of the site assured me that if the goal isn't met you will receive a refund and I've done business with him for years and have no reason to believe he would rip anyone off. Taking someone's $10 and not refunded it wouldn't be a smart business decision, since he'd be losing customers who spend 100's on downloads. And since they only use PayPal a refund is very simple and quick.

amoebic