THE SQUEEZE QUEENS - FEMALE FIGHTING & MIXED WRESTLING FORUMS

Stories | Discussions | Images | Videos | Producers        Share our interests? JOIN us today!

Author Topic: My wife's last match  (Read 1370 times)

Offline cjk89

• Karma received: 1
My wife's last match
« on: 21-Dec-17, 12:12 PM »
This is a true account of a match that took place last spring at our house.  My wife and I wrestle from time to time and she can hold her own with me and I am 6'2.  She is a busty, beautiful blonde and stands 5'8.  Since it had been a while since she wrestled another female, I took a look at a website and found a local wrestler who agreed to wrestle my wife.  Her opponent was a Latina (Tina) from South America who stood 5'2 and was outweighed by 10 pounds by (Blondie...my wife).  The rules were pins and submissions...pins required holding your opponents shoulders/arms to the floor for a full 20 seconds. The match would have a 45 minute time limit with breaks at 15 minute intervals.

So, the time came and Tina presented herself at the door...nice looking, dark full hair and a mocha colored fit body.  She was definitely much smaller than Blondie but showed no fear.  I was the timekeeper and videographer.
The match began as both women clasped hands in a standing position trying to gain an advantage.  Blondie tripped up Tina and took her down but Tina rolled with it and came out on top.  Slowly Tina was able to straddle Blondie and now was sitting on her chest.  It took Tina about 15 more seconds to firmly pin her arms and shoulders to the floor.  So as Blondie struggled, I began counting and, to my surprise, Tina was able to hold
Blondie down for the full 20 seconds.  The second and third falls were more of the same as Tina, full of confidence, continued to be the aggressor and pinned Blondie two more times and held her down for the 20 seconds.  After Tina's third pin, Blondie remained on the floor flat on her back with her arms behind her head for a full 2 minutes.  We were at the 12 minute mark and i decided Blondie needed a break.  Tina was casually leaning against a wall unit with her arms resting on the shelf stretched out like a fighter waiting for an opponent to get up after a knockdown...and a smirky smile across her face watching Blondie struggle to get up. 

Blondie made a comeback in the fourth fall getting Tina in a body scissor causing her to submit.  Blondie, then followed up with a rear naked choke hold causing Tina to submit again.  So after 6 minutes, Blondie had cut Tina's lead to 3-2.  Now Tina was determined as ever and quickly tripped up Blondie and a minute later, had her pinned again...and again Blondie was counted out as she couldn't get up.  Tina used the time to adjust her bikini as Blondie was still down after Tina got off her....all white bikini looked nice against her darker skin!  At this point, Blondie's long legs and arms were becoming weakened from trying to stave off Tina's superior strength. Gamely, she hung in there but Tina continued her domination of Blondie and pinned her two more times, each time Blondie struggled to get up and continue fighting.  So after the seventh pin by Tina, Blondie announced she had had enough and the match was over in 28 minutes...with Tina standing over Blondie  with her foot on her stomach and hands raised in the air....and a big smile!  Wow....never seen Blondie get dominated like this before.
Even though I was pulling for Blondie, it was a turn on watching a smaller woman whip a larger one so decisively.
Also, Latina women tend to beat white women more often...Blondie is now 1-2 against Latinas.

Hope you enjoyed this account of the match....feedback is welcome.

Offline cjk89

• Karma received: 1
My wife's last match
« Reply #1 on: 24-Dec-17, 05:19 PM »
This is a true account of a match that took place last spring at our house.  My wife and I wrestle from time to time and she can hold her own with me and I am 6'2.  She is a busty, beautiful blonde and stands 5'8.  Since it had been a while since she wrestled another female, I took a look at a website and found a local wrestler who agreed to wrestle my wife.  Her opponent was a Latina (Tina) from South America who stood 5'2 and was outweighed by 10 pounds by (Blondie...my wife).  The rules were pins and submissions...pins required holding your opponents shoulders/arms to the floor for a full 20 seconds. The match would have a 45 minute time limit with breaks at 15 minute intervals.

So, the time came and Tina presented herself at the door...nice looking, dark full hair and a mocha colored fit body.  She was definitely much smaller than Blondie but showed no fear.  I was the timekeeper and videographer.
The match began as both women clasped hands in a standing position trying to gain an advantage.  Blondie tripped up Tina and took her down but Tina rolled with it and came out on top.  Slowly Tina was able to straddle Blondie and now was sitting on her chest.  It took Tina about 15 more seconds to firmly pin her arms and shoulders to the floor.  So as Blondie struggled, I began counting and, to my surprise, Tina was able to hold
Blondie down for the full 20 seconds.  The second and third falls were more of the same as Tina, full of confidence, continued to be the aggressor and pinned Blondie two more times and held her down for the 20 seconds.  After Tina's third pin, Blondie remained on the floor flat on her back with her arms behind her head for a full 2 minutes.  We were at the 12 minute mark and i decided Blondie needed a break.  Tina was casually leaning against a wall unit with her arms resting on the shelf stretched out like a fighter waiting for an opponent to get up after a knockdown...and a smirky smile across her face watching Blondie struggle to get up. 

Blondie made a comeback in the fourth fall getting Tina in a body scissor causing her to submit.  Blondie, then followed up with a rear naked choke hold causing Tina to submit again.  So after 6 minutes, Blondie had cut Tina's lead to 3-2.  Now Tina was determined as ever and quickly tripped up Blondie and a minute later, had her pinned again...and again Blondie was counted out as she couldn't get up.  Tina used the time to adjust her bikini as Blondie was still down after Tina got off her....all white bikini looked nice against her darker skin!  At this point, Blondie's long legs and arms were becoming weakened from trying to stave off Tina's superior strength. Gamely, she hung in there but Tina continued her domination of Blondie and pinned her two more times, each time Blondie struggled to get up and continue fighting.  So after the seventh pin by Tina, Blondie announced she had had enough and the match was over in 28 minutes...with Tina standing over Blondie  with her foot on her stomach and hands raised in the air....and a big smile!  Wow....never seen Blondie get dominated like this before.
Even though I was pulling for Blondie, it was a turn on watching a smaller woman whip a larger one so decisively.
Also, Latina women tend to beat white women more often...Blondie is now 1-2 against Latinas.

Hope you enjoyed this account of the match....feedback is welcome.