Crowdfunding a Custom Pro-Style Match

Started by marc34608, 23-Oct-17, 09:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

marc34608

NEFW has recently started a crowdfunding option for custom matches for those who can't afford the few hundred dollars to order one themselves. I proposed a match that should please fans of pro matches and scissor hold fans. The minimum amount to kick in is $10 and you will receive the download when it is finished filming. I personally love this option as I've always wanted a custom but simply couldn't afford one. The deadline is November 4th.

http://nefemalewrestling.com/crowdfund/cf-match6.html
  •  

Rothney2

Why would you propose a match and not even fund it yourself?  As of now, there are zero backers! lol
  •  

ownboss

Quote from: Rothney2 on 26-Oct-17, 06:02 PM
Why would you propose a match and not even fund it yourself?  As of now, there are zero backers! lol

What happens if only one person pays their $10.00 dollar donation, do they still get a copy of the finished media?

[attach=1]

Crowdfunding adult media has been tried before and failed!
Bringing Order To The Chaos Created By A World Infested With Idiots!
  •  

marc34608

I did donate money the same day I proposed the match. It took the owner a few days to update the tracker.
  •  

marc34608

Quote from: ownboss on 27-Oct-17, 06:26 AM

What happens if only one person pays their $10.00 dollar donation, do they still get a copy of the finished media?

[attach=1]

Crowdfunding adult media has been tried before and failed!

Well, it has to meet the 100% goal to get filmed and then everyone who donated at least $10 gets a copy of the download. The owner/moderator of the site assured me that if the goal isn't met you will receive a refund and I've done business with him for years and have no reason to believe he would rip anyone off. Taking someone's $10 and not refunded it wouldn't be a smart business decision, since he'd be losing customers who spend 100's on downloads. And since they only use PayPal a refund is very simple and quick.
  •