News:

No underage material allowed - please keep all posts 18yr+.

Main Menu

Daz Studio discovery

Started by wrestling_pi, 29-Dec-17, 11:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wrestling_pi

I started applying some of the shaping morph to the legs for scissors.  I know someone wanted some scissors - so here are some of the "muscle" morphs applied to the classic headscissors.
  •  

wrestling_pi

•  

wrestling_pi

Okay - I rendered pretty much all the poses I had, did one for the blonde winning and the auburn hair winning.

blonde winning
https://mega.nz/#!c3w0DAzY!WN3qkaVg40Q6X6dUiFlywxK9NLGq595MRTjc2foDT1w

auburn winning
https://mega.nz/#!t2xAnbZS!cuNgmPyY8W_X645SoeA7neUrbu9HADm8D69QUEnY7ig
  •  

wrestling_pi

Okay, here is a different flavor, single piece swimsuits, including a "lifeguard" red one, always had that fantasy, lifeguard gets off duty - and fights the girl who was hitting on her boyfriend at the beach.

https://mega.nz/#!02hh1KLC!3wrBzjYNKvNhLpcHfxKuiCopFemUQhxjZqlCrSBRrec

Includes two folders, one where the lifeguard wins, one where the other girl wins.
  •  

UltramanGaijin

Great stuff, and thanks for your work. Since you've uploaded the sets, do you plan on putting together a new simulator? I know it was a lot of work - I just wasn't sure if you were planning to revive it, or if this was something for experimentation. Is there a way to incorporate the new images into the old simulator? Thanks for your efforts.
  •  

wrestling_pi

With the switchover to Daz Studio from Poser, I have to rebuild all the poses for moves.  Once that's done - it's just a matter of naming the renders correctly so that the sim picks it up - and then adding any new moves or tinkering with anything since Daz does a nicer more realistic job in some areas that I might have avoided.

I'd like to do a 4 girl sim to start - that's just enough matches to render out - but gives some variety.  The hair and clothing options are far more than I've had available before (as you've seen with the yoga battle, and the soon to be posted 80's workout theme battle I'm rendering now).

Actually the hard part is putting together 4 girls who differ enough, it would be fun to have story lines associated with them - such as why does Girl 1 have strong legs and the best scissor hold of the group?  Why does girl 2 like to use a facesit as a finishing hold, etc etc etc...
  •  

wrestling_pi

Consider this one inspired by some of the foxycombat vids where they wore 80's work out attire.

https://mega.nz/#!1qJ3SYoR!_pbpNKj9qTAHdeE-LfXBdWdhihiMrmK8TYmqLJQ0-Pc
  •  

UltramanGaijin

[quote author=wrestling_pi link=topic=3727.msg67763#msg67763 date=1518440686
the hard part is putting together 4 girls who differ enough, it would be fun to have story lines associated with them - such as why does Girl 1 have strong legs and the best scissor hold of the group?  Why does girl 2 like to use a face-sit as a finishing hold, etc etc etc...
[/quote]
If you need ideas, I would love to help, if I could. For instance, stronger legs would seem to me to be something implying a more athletic lower-body kind of girl, like a gymnast, dancer, etc. A face-sit would probably be a bigger girl, less athletic but still tough, maybe tougher in some ways. Foot worship implies a high-class girl to me, snobby even. As for a story to bring them all together, the boyfriend angle is a classic, or a competition/disagreement over money. Depending on how deep you plan on making the story side of things it could be a simple angle, or more involved. You might also try to mix things up with different hair colors, different races, or different builds (bigger boobs, smaller boobs, etc). I personally like the ones you've done with the girls in thongs or swimwear - your latest set was great, by the way. Thanks for your efforts.
  •  

ownboss

Quote from: UltramanGaijin on 16-Feb-18, 06:09 PM
[quote author=wrestling_pi link=topic=3727.msg67763#msg67763 date=1518440686
the hard part is putting together 4 girls who differ enough, it would be fun to have storylines associated with them - such as why does Girl 1 have strong legs and the best scissor hold of the group?  Why does girl 2 like to use a face-sit as a finishing hold, etc etc etc...
If you need ideas, I would love to help, if I could. For instance, stronger legs would seem to me to be something implying a more athletic lower-body kind of girl, like a gymnast, dancer, etc. A face-sit would probably be a bigger girl, less athletic but still tough, maybe tougher in some ways. Foot worship implies a high-class girl to me, snobby even. As for a story to bring them all together, the boyfriend angle is a classic or a competition/disagreement over money. Depending on how deep you plan on making the story side of things it could be a simple angle, or more involved. You might also try to mix things up with different hair colors, different races, or different builds (bigger boobs, smaller boobs, etc). I personally like the ones you've done with the girls in thongs or swimwear - your latest set was great, by the way. Thanks for your efforts.
[/quote]

I like the girls just the way they are now but without shorts or leggings :-(

Only brightly colored thong panties ( Tiny ) with bra's covering just the nipples or high cut sided leotards :-)

Keep Up The Great Work Dude!
Bringing Order To The Chaos Created By A World Infested With Idiots!
  •  

trouler

Since you wanted some inspiration, I might just do what I can.

One girl likes to do facesits, especially reverse facesits. This is because she likes to feel superior and prefers to humiliate her opponents. When reverse facesitting someone, she dominates them and since she is a larger woman, the effectivness of the hold isn't lost on her execution of it. As a matter of fact, being on the larger side, both in length and width, while having standard size breasts, has left her with a poor sense of selfworth as she compares herself to other women and finds flaws in herself. In her head, being a woman means being attractive and she hates all the thin and big breasted women who got a more attractive bodytype than her (in her own opinion). However, realizing she has a thicc behind, she sees this as the perfect opportunity to prove her femininity to herself on behalf of her poor opponents.

The girl also has long legs and knows ju-jutsu, which means her scissors and submission holds are technical. Her upper body strength is above avarage from standard lifting at the gym and her greatest flaw is being out of shape and lacking in cardio. Her perfect match would have her grapple her opponent, trying to use her size and her martial arts skills to wear them down. She is not so much for joint locks and chokes, preferring to exhaust her opponents with pins and being on top of them until they are too tired to resist her finishing move, the reverse facesit.
  •  

wrestling_pi

As I continue to mess around and try to get poses exact, I drifted off into a set of 4 figure poses... mostly victory poses with some holds mixed in.
  •  

wrestling_pi

•  

trouler

Hi there!

Quote from: wrestling_pi on 12-Feb-18, 08:04 AM
With the switchover to Daz Studio from Poser, I have to rebuild all the poses for moves.  Once that's done - it's just a matter of naming the renders correctly so that the sim picks it up - and then adding any new moves or tinkering with anything since Daz does a nicer more realistic job in some areas that I might have avoided.

So, I've finally managed to edit the celebrity catfight simulator to add more fighters, new moves and new positions, not to mention cheesy over sexualised conversations. However, I am now creating renders on my own through Daz3D and would like to add them to the fight playback. In your response above you stated it was only a matter of naming the renders corrrectly and placing them in the right folder. I've tried placing them in the folder called "renders" and named the pic "facesitreverse_" as stated by the string render in the database, yet nothing but "butt" is shown in the fight playback.

Am I doing it wrong or is this not possible with that version of the simulator?
  •  

wrestling_pi

Okay - from what I remember, the renders have to go into a folder based on the ID of the attacker and defender.

SO if attacker is ID 3
and defender is ID 4
there should be a folder 3_4

Thats where all renders should go in for all offensive moves of 3 against 4.

Now the image names - thats tougher, there are so many... if this is the celebrity sim - I don't think they are in there... they are in some of the fantasy ones I had previously made and posted here.
  •  

trouler

Alright, it seems like I tried everything I can think of but can't really make the simulator draw the renders in playback. You don't happen to have a link to one of the later simulators where the cataloging is intact?
  •