News:

If you see missing images in posts, we lost about 100k of 'em in 03/2022.

Main Menu

The VeVe Lane Appreciation Thread

Started by Ronald_Frump, 11-Dec-12, 05:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ronald_Frump

VeVe Lane is one of the hottest talents in wrestling at the moment. Cute, sexy, dominant, skillful, strong, yet feminine are just a few of the words that describe her. I would hazard a guess that most guys on here fantasize about being choked out in her "triangle", or suffering in ecstasy, whilst having their arm torqued provocatively in her pantyhosed / spandexed crotch  8) .........I know I do!  ;D

She has developed her own inimitable style and sex-appeal which, when combined with her formiddable submission-grappling skills, make her what many would describe as "The Total package". This explains why she consistently ranks highly, on any self-respecting fem-fight fanboy's top-ten wishlist.

:yes:

Please feel free to discuss all things "VeVe" here, with the addition of pics and short clips/streamed media, as appropriate.

I'll start by posting this sexy workout clip, which highlights the dedication and hard work that VeVe puts in, to maintain the awesome physique that we all admire........

shemusc1e

VeVe - Strong and Sweaty

Competitive mixed wrestler VeVe works out in the SheMusc1e gym, talking you through her routine as she does bench presses and flys and poses to give you a look at her taut pecs and biceps – and her sexy tattoos and panties. Watch her sweat as she gives it her all.

http://bitshare.com/?f=v2h6zmg7

Full tech info on preview pic

Use 7-Zip or WinRar ONLY to unpack

Password   VictoryIsMine!
Use 7z / WinRAR - Password: VictoryIsMine!
  •  

DiabloNYC

Here's VeVe's "Muscle Pump and Flex" youtube video.  This is actually an excerpt from her full "Forced Muscle Worship" video, which co-starred yours truly (and camera work by Hanz Vanderkill).  Of course, VeVe is the only one you'll see in the youtube excerpt:

•  

Ronald_Frump

Thanks D,  :k1:  I love it when VeVe puts her hair up........

I've always been a big fan of strong-women, from circuses, cabaret etc. That probably explains why I find crushing demonstrations on inanimate objects, to be highly erotic. There's gotta be some Freudian symbolism when a girl deflates a beachball between her thighs.....  ;D

VeVe vs the Beach Ball

•  

Matey

Nice post, Stewie  :yes:

and thank you both for the clips, I know see where she gets her body from.. and damn, she is getting ripped. Has she overtaken you in the strength department yet too, D :d

I think Veve fighting skills are unquestionable, but I too want to point out her current look. The longer hair suits her so well! Veve, you read this? Hope you agree with me  :-*

Add to that her choice of attire from late vids (tights, pantyhose, spandex,.., which I'm all big fan of) and we have a strong yet still a feminine lightweight powerhouse capable of handling guys and girls a lot bigger than her whilst still looking fiiine..
  •  

DiabloNYC

You guys may have already seen this before, but I'm pretty proud of how well it came together:

I got the idea for this video when I was shooting VeVe's video "Lethal Leotards" (which features pretty heavily in the music video).  We had been filming a series of videos where the deadly femme would get a tingle every time she put someone out of his misery using her spandex or pantyhose-clad legs.  Furthermore, she was quite narcissistic.  At the time, I kept hearing LMFAO's "Sexy and I Know It" song on the radio everywhere.... and then I kept hearing it in my head while filming "Lethal Leotards."

The footage is mostly from videos filmed in 2011.  I hope you like it!
  •  

Ronald_Frump

Quote from: DiabloNYC on 11-Dec-12, 08:09 PM

The footage is mostly from videos filmed in 2011.  I hope you like it!

Sure do...... 8)

I think the concept of the femme-fatale / assassin / murderess is a fantasy which is deeply ingrained in the male psyche. It happens in the movies (eg. Bond/Onatopp) and is always going to make for a winning storyline. Where some producers fail IMHO, is in having a female protagonist who isn't really credible. You don't have that problem with VeVe  ;D  I'd love to see her extracting information from a spy (male OR female) via long, lingering jiu jitsu joint manipulations. Then a scissor or triangle choke is always a good way to end the suffering......maybe with a neck-break at the end, for good measure!  :o
  •  

Ronald_Frump

VeVe Lane Biceps Flexing Trailer

VeVe Lane's Fitness Flexing

VeVe Lane's "Intros" Documented

•  

DiabloNYC

Here's the newer "Intros" documentation.  This one goes from 2010 to 2011.

•  

DiabloNYC

VeVe filmed a series of holiday-themed videos yesterday during a customs shoot.  Here's a little holiday video filmed for youtube.  It's not wrestling, but it does have VeVe in some snazzy pantyhose, scissoring snow-filled balloons:

VeVe's Holiday Squeeze-Pop: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8udqy8PpLE

•  

Ronald_Frump

Awesome.........I'd love to see her "armbar" a giant cracker!  8)
  •  

jojodancer

I'd like to see her put a foot pump between her thighs and squeeze an inflatable  to explosion!!
  •  

DiabloNYC

Quote from: jojodancer on 23-Dec-12, 02:50 PM
I'd like to see her put a foot pump between her thighs and squeeze an inflatable  to explosion!!

Interesting idea.  She just did 2 foot pump videos yesterday with balloons.  A foot pump as a "Thigh Master," eh?  Hmm.....
  •  

DiabloNYC

Quote from: Stewie_Griffin on 23-Dec-12, 01:04 PM

Giant cracker?  Like a nutcracker?
  •  

DiabloNYC

•  

Ronald_Frump

Quote from: DiabloNYC on 23-Dec-12, 03:43 PM
Quote from: Stewie_Griffin on 23-Dec-12, 01:04 PM

Giant cracker?  Like a nutcracker?

•