News:

Both female (F-F) and mixed (F-M) wrestling related material is welcomed.

Main Menu

The VeVe Lane Appreciation Thread

Started by Ronald_Frump, 11-Dec-12, 05:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DiabloNYC

Some fun recent images from a "darker" piece (excluding image 2, from something else)
  •  

Ronald_Frump

Love the leotard/tights outfit! Any torture/assassin domination theme is also hot - would love to see her do this sort of thing to a big fat girl victim, who has no wrestling/grappling experience.....  8)
Use 7z / WinRAR - Password: VictoryIsMine!
  •  

Youtubeguy

Wow, veve is quite the celebrity around here. I look forward to beating her soon ( I had to reschedule a comp video with her last week )

Any strategic tips for me?
  •  

Ronald_Frump

•  

SteveZ

•  

Youtubeguy

Haha... But I'm no slouch either. Don't let my jobber vids fool you. When I go comp I'm totally capable and Veve isn't too big.
  •  

Ronald_Frump

Quote from: Youtubeguy on 22-Jun-14, 05:36 PM
Haha... But I'm no slouch either. Don't let my jobber vids fool you. When I go comp I'm totally capable and Veve isn't too big.

She doesn't have to be big. She's probably more flexible, pound for pound stronger, more skilled in grappling. has better cardio etc..... the list goes on.
  •  

Youtubeguy

I'm sure she's very good. The people on these boards are very educated on this stuff and I trust she is worth the hype. However, I'm 155 pounds and a former DI athlete. Maybe she is stronger pound-for-pound, but I am actually stronger overall.

I think it will be a very good battle.
  •  

DiabloNYC

Quote from: Youtubeguy on 23-Jun-14, 06:53 AM
a former DI athlete.

What sport?  How long ago?  Just curious.
  •  

SteveZ

Well good luck my friend, do let us know how you got on against VeVe.
  •  

Youtubeguy

Thanks man, but we haven't even got a date yet. We were set for a few weeks ago and I had to cancel. I know a lotta guys are flakey, so I hope I haven't hurt my chances.

Win lose or draw I think I can promise a good vid
  •  

DiabloNYC

"That Girl VeVe - Retro Femme Fatale"  A small music video homage which I put together today, with a nod to classic television!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N6-7y1udFdk

•  

scissoringlover

veve is looking more and more strong than ever and so dominant
  •  

Fresh P

Youtubeguy is very confident, let's hope we get to see this vid.
My video links will be removed after 30 days
  •  

Youtubeguy

It doesn't look like it us going to happen. Veve hasn't even replied to an email saying, "no thanks"
  •