News:

Guests cannot see the Video section at all - create an account!

Main Menu

Q & A feat. Veve Lane

Started by Zeus, 11-Dec-12, 08:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Btee

Hey Veve,

any chance you can make some real scissor knock out videos???

and how often do you KO your victims in a session??

Cheers,

Btee
  •  

DiabloNYC

Quote from: Btee on 19-Dec-14, 02:33 PM
Hey Veve,

any chance you can make some real scissor knock out videos???

I do believe the videos that VeVe filmed with Scissor Foxes feature a real scissor knock out.  I'm not sure which one, but I know she mentioned it!
  •  

Btee

Hey Diablo,

I already got all the videos from Scissorfoxes that features Veve with KOs. Just wondering why you guys dont make any KO videos for Doom Maidens???
  •  

DiabloNYC

Quote from: Btee on 29-Dec-14, 04:31 PM
Hey Diablo,

I already got all the videos from Scissorfoxes that features Veve with KOs. Just wondering why you guys dont make any KO videos for Doom Maidens???

For safety reasons, we don't perform real KOs.  Also, I don't think any of the people we work with would be willing to be subjected to an intentional knockout.
  •  

Btee

•  

egalitarian

Fair enough. I've been ko'd in a couple of sessions and it's a bit weird.

I sort of like it though but can see why people wouldn't want to do it!
  •  

Btee

Hey egalitarian,

who did you get KO'ed by?

What was the feeling like???
  •  

egalitarian

Quote from: Btee on 03-Jan-15, 06:22 PM
Hey egalitarian,

who did you get KO'ed by?

What was the feeling like???

Hi Btee

I was KO'd in a session with Robin in 2009 in London via front headscissor.  It was odd, but humiliating (in a good way).  One minute I was being squeezed between her firm but also soft thighs, the next, I saw a kind of hazy pattern of rainbow colours and felt a tiny bit dizzy (only for a few seconds).  Then I came round and my head was on Robin's lap!

;D
  •  

Btee

wow lucky you, I heard Robin is really good with KOs since its almost painless

what was Robins reaction like?
  •  

egalitarian

She was really nice.  Asked if I was ok first, stroked my head (haha) and gave me a glass of water.  Then when we continued she teased me about it.

I was only 25 at the time.

Best session I've ever had. 

•  

DiabloNYC

Slightly off topic.. but also on topic?  ;)  Here's a more "recent" Q&A that VeVe did in March 2014.  This one was in response to questions being asked via youtube comments and Twitter:

"VeVe answers 10 questions for her Q & A Interview for March 2014. Thanks to everyone who sent in questions! Talk about fitness, training, wrestling opponents, tattoos, being inside a balloon, and more!"

•  

egalitarian

Hi Diablo

Love your work.

Are you planning to do any more work with Indra at all? She is awesome. Had a session with her a while back in London and she was stupendous!

Kind Regards
  •  

DiabloNYC

Quote from: egalitarian on 06-Jan-15, 12:23 PM
Are you planning to do any more work with Indra at all? She is awesome. Had a session with her a while back in London and she was stupendous!

Thanks very much!  Yes, we'd love to do some more work with Indra.  We're actually scheduling her for a new F/F pro-style custom request right now.  She's been very busy with her non-wrestling work lately, so she hasn't been able to film as much.  But we'll get her in for more mixed action as soon as we can (suggestions are welcome and also help get the ball rolling, too :)  )
  •  

egalitarian

That's great news, thank you!

Anything involving Indra, feet smothering & facesitting is good with me.  To be frank ANYTHING with Indra is good with me lol.
  •  

islander

Veve mentions that she was really competitive with Angela Magana (Bad Bette).  She was just on the UFC strawweight show. So I was wondering if Veve has ever considered MMA? A few fights with Invicta, Dana sees how marketable she is, and who knows, maybe a UFC contract?
  •