News:

No underage material allowed - please keep all posts 18yr+.

Main Menu

Alina Popa vs Mike Tyson Mixed Wrestling Match

Started by streetfight2459, 09-Mar-18, 04:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who would win in competitive mixed wrestling match?

Alina Popa
21 (55.3%)
Mike Tyson
17 (44.7%)

Total Members Voted: 38

streetfight2459

Who would win a competitive wrestling match?

I choose Alina. She was runner-up on Mrs Olympia 2 times. She have amazing muscle mass. She can squat with 160 kgs with 12-15 rep set, bench 120 kgs. Her arms are twice of Tyson's, her legs are 3 times bigger than him, also she have wrestling experience.

It seems both skill and strength advantages are in her side. She can eventually lock him.
  •  

gh122

It's gotta be Alina; Tyson's far too old and even in his prime he wouldn't stand a chance on the ground with Alina. As far I know Tyson's never had any grappling training so I'd bet on even someone like Jennifer Thomas taking him one on one.
My Celebrity Wrestling polls votes always appreciated and check for results/ CSV posted to forum!
  •  

Judge DR3DD

Quote from: gh122 on 19-Apr-18, 03:35 PM
It's gotta be Alina; Tyson's far too old and even in his prime he wouldn't stand a chance on the ground with Alina. As far I know Tyson's never had any grappling training so I'd bet on even someone like Jennifer Thomas taking him one on one.

That is quite ridiculous considering Jennifer has stated that her husband can beat her in matches and that her own son has made her struggle, and you think she could stand a chance against Mike Tyson?
  •