News:

Both female (F-F) and mixed (F-M) wrestling related material is welcomed.

Main Menu

Classic Wrestling Attire: Shiny / Spandex

Started by Ronald_Frump, 12-Dec-12, 07:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ronald_Frump

Shiny / Spandex clothing has always been the number one choice for female wrestlers over the years. Remember "All the Marbles / The California Dolls" ?

Sadly, it's fallen out of fashion somewhat of late, to be replaced by IMHO less sexy clothing eg Bridget Jones style knickers and trousers. However those of us who remember the likes of Spanish Red and the rest of the G.L.O.W. girls, will have fond memories of wanking watching avidly in front of the TV, whilst these shiny Goddesses did their thang.....  ;D

Feel free to post pics of Shiny, Spandex gals in high cut leotards (*bonus points if combined with pantyhose*) and lets inspire a revival!

Use 7z / WinRAR - Password: VictoryIsMine!
  •  

Ronald_Frump

•  

Matey

•  

desertgoodguy

All we need now is some nice scissor pics in her red leotard from Spanish red :)
  •  

DR

Quote from: desertgoodguy on 12-Dec-12, 03:44 PM
All we need now is some nice scissor pics in her red leotard from Spanish red :)

Yes, sir!  :)

Karma for the pics, Stewie!
  •  

Ronald_Frump

•  

Ronald_Frump

•  

Ronald_Frump

•  

Ronald_Frump

•  

desertgoodguy

•  

bob.earl

I have a shoot sheduled with Jennifer Thomas in January 2013, I've asked her to wear spandex in at least one of them.

I'm open to suggestions on what kind of videos the members would like to see.  Please post your suggestions here.  If you want a private custom, contact me at bob.earl2011@gmail.com
  •