News:

If you see missing images in posts, we lost about 100k of 'em in 03/2022.

Main Menu

Bested by My Best Friend

Started by dworth, 05-Oct-22, 04:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dworth

New story, enjoy!

When Laney and I were little kids we wrestled all the time, and we were pretty evenly matched. As we grew up, we stayed best friends, but stopped wrestling, after Laney's mom said it was getting inappropriate. As we got older, Laney shot up in height and by senior year, she was 6,3, center for the varsity basketball team, with a scholarship to Duke. Meanwhile, reaching a max height of 5'7 didn't leave me many options in the way of sports, so I played in the band and didn't get much exercise. Still, we clung to each other, hanging out every chance we got. I was her break from jock culture to talk about nerdy stuff, and I was one of the few people at school who wasn't intimidated by her. Everyone else saw her as a tall, gorgeous warrior, with perfect hair, piercing eyes,  a powerful but shapely frame, and a calm smile she wore at all times, showing her fearlessness. But in my mind, she was still the same skinny little kid with thick glasses and a deer in the headlights look that I'd wrestled with when we were seven.

I don't know exactly how the rest of our friend group decided we should wrestle. I think one of them heard from her mom that we'd wrestled as kids and everyone sort of started joking that we should have a final match after graduation to settle the rivalry once and for all. And then, as jokes sometimes do, it got kind of out of hand, and suddenly people were placing bets on it. Obviously everyone was betting on Laney, but in my head that was silly, because I'd beaten her as many times as she'd beaten me when we were kids.

As more and more people started asking me about it, I guess I didn't really think about the reality of it. It just sounded like a fun post-graduation party way to have the spotlight for a minute, so one day when everybody was hounding us at lunch, I turned to Laney and said "what do you say, dude? You want to take it to the matt once and for all?"

Laney, with her unflinchingly chill smile shrugged and said "okay, let's do it."

The day of the graduation was when reality started to hit me. This wasn't going to be some private tussle between two little kids. The whole senior class would be there. And either I would win, in which case I would have beaten up a girl, or I would lose and which case I would have gotten beat up by one. And let's face it, I could definitely lose because my little friend was a big strong warrior woman now. Watching her walk at graduation, it was hard to imagine how I could take that frame down.

At the party after, I hoped people would get wasted and forget about it, but the second I got there, our mutual friend rob was setting up the matts in his backyard.

"Worried you weren't gonna show," Rob said.

Under her cap and gown, Laney had been wearing a baggy Duke t-shirt and blue devils leggings that showed off her long, thick legs.

"Let's dance, friend" she said through her grin.

The crowd circled us as we circled each other on the matts. Since neither of us had a clear idea how to start a match, we followed Rob's direction to lace our fingers together for a test of strength, musing "Laney's definitely got the height and the reach advantage but Pete's a strong little dude, so could go either way."

"1, 2, 3, go!" Rob shouted.

Starting up at Laney, who calmly grinned down at me with a look that said "can you believe we're doing this" I started to really feel her size advantage, and I feared getting owned right from the the start. Still, as I laced my fingers around hers and felt her smooth skin, smelling the coconut lotion on her hands, it felt wrong to push with all my strength. Even worse than getting overpowered would be breaking my best friends' fingers in the first five seconds of a friendly match.

I would say I pushed against her with 80 percent strength. She pushed back and for a few seconds, neither of us budged the other, her size advantage seeming to match my strength. From her expression though it seemed clear she was pushing as hard as she could (I didn't often get to see her with anything other than her signature relaxed grin so getting to see this side of her was cute and a little funny). I decided to slowly add on my remaining power and gradually, her arms bent back and her knees started to buckle, until suddenly she was at my height, and now her face shifted to a slightly panicked smile.

"Oooooh" the crowd cheered as things tipped in my favor.

"Aw shit," Laney said in a strained, "mayday, mayday."

The crowd chuckled, and then suddenly I fell hard on top of her. I guessed she'd lost her balance, but kept her grip, pulling my full weight down hard on her chest.

"WHOO's" and "Oh no's" went through the crowd. I felt like 1) I was on top kind of through dumb luck and 2) I was worried I might've just caved in my friends chest, based on how hard I fell on her. My face was directly over hers, and I looked to her for signs of life. "You okay dude,"

She shot me a calm grin and said "I'm good."

"Really?"

"Yeah really."

"Damn, you're solid," I said.

She just smiled up at me, seeming a little proud to be called "solid."

This is the first time I'd had direct contact with Laney's chest since our matches as littles kids, and now I noticed I was pressing into some pillowy cleavage. Laney wore lots of baggie hoodies these days, so I'd never exactly noticed how chest-heavy she'd gotten, and I felt awkwardness overtake me.

"I think you're supposed to pin me now," Laney whispered.

"Oh yeah," I said.

Our fingers were still locked, and I pushed hard to try and press her hands behind her head. It was a struggle again, trying to wrangle her longer limbs, and for maybe a minute we pushed and pulled on each other.

"Get your legs in guard girl," Rob shouted.

"Stop helping, Rob" I shouted back.

"Oh yeah," Laney said, suddenly remembering she had two thick tree trunks at her disposal. I felt them slink around my waist and squeeze. Holy shit. I gasped and winced in pain, and started even though I'd never been taught how to break a hold, I instinctively dug my elbows hard into her inner thighs.

"Ow," she said loosening.

"Sorry, dude" I said, trying to squirm out, but she tightened up again, not as hard as before, but enough to stop me.

"Calm down" she said.

I went to elbow her thighs again, but she was onto me. She pulled her fingers out of mine, wrapping me in a bearhug that pinned my arms to my side.

A mix of excited cheers and "awww" s from the crowd and I realized this looked like something in between a wrestling hold and a cuddle to the onlookers.

"Calm down," she said again.

A frantic wash of thoughts hit me all at once.
1) I can't do shit in this position. I am completely immobilized right now, and in a couple seconds everyone's gonna realize it.
2) Damn Laney's strong. Those limbs are immovable. It's like being friends with Groot.
3) She smells good. The coconut lotion is on her neck and chest too.
4) My head is pressed right against boobs and through the fabric of her t-shirt, I can feel a nipple. My friend has amazing boobs.
5) I could feel her heart pounding.

My friend senses I'm panicked and paralyzed, and she says again "calm down. I'm gonna roll us on the count of three, and when we stop rolling you'll be back on top, okay?"

And now it hit me that the test of strength we'd started with, where she made a face of exertion and buckled her knees and said "mayday, mayday" -- that was all just acting on her part. Laney could've broken me in half two seconds after this match started, but she didn't want me to hurt me, or embarrass me, so she was putting on a show for the crowd, pretending I was actually a match for her. I felt so stupid, but also so grateful to have her as a friend at that moment.

"Three, two, one" and suddenly we were rolling across the matt, and I was just along for the ride, powerless to stop it, and after a few tumbles, she stopped us, with me on top.

"Lace your fingers into mine again" she said.

I did what I was told. I trusted her.

"Okay, now, old on tight" she whispered.

"Why?"

Laney bucked and bridged in a display of trying to throw me off her, and I gripped her hands for dear life, like a bull rider. She was so strong, it was like holding onto a pole in a subway car for stability.

The crowd was loving it, roaring, and chanting our names, and occasionally we'd catch eyes long enough to shoot each other a grin. God I loved her chill grin. I gave her a look to let up and she did, letting out some fake pants.

"Oh she's getting gassed, I think the little man's about to tame her," Rob said.

I leaned down, like I was trying to get her in a headlock.

"You want to stop," I said.

"Can we keep going," Laney said "I'm having fun."

"Okay," I said. "Let's give 'em a show."

"Yeah," she said.

She rolled us around some more, and stopped us in a place where we were both on our sides, and no one had the advantage.

"Take my back" she whispered.

I scrambled, and wrapped myself around her. God I liked the feel of her wide, solid back.

She splayed herself out on her belly and wriggled her arms ineffectually, while I wrapped my arms around her neck. I smelled her hair, started to really enjoy whiffing it. My nose must've tickled Laney's neck because she started giggling underneath me.

"Come on, you can throw him," Rob shouted.

Laney whispered "okay hold on again," and she climbed to her hands and knees. I tightened my hold on her collarbone and wrapped my legs around her torso, and she crawled around the matt a bit, easily carrying me.

"Oh my god, it looks like a mom giving her toddler a piggyback ride" one girl shouted.

"Quit fucking around, ya'll, there's money on this" Rob said.

Suddenly Laney gasped like I was actually choking her, and I followed her lead, pretending to tighten.

"This is probably a good end, right" I whispered into her ear.

"Little more action" she said. "Hold tight. Brace yourself."

She got back up, kneeling upright on just her knees now, so it kind of looked like she was giving me a piggy back ride. Then she fell onto her back, knocking the wind out of me. I let go of my hold, and she rolled off of me, the two of us wheezing. Except her wheezing was a pretend recovery from me choking her, whereas mine was from legitimately having the wind knocked out of me.

She sensed I wasn't faking. I was floundering. She rolled on top of me, then rolled again so I was on top of her. Because I was so limp and disoriented, I almost rolled off of her. Her legs snaked around mine from underneath, and held me there in place on top of her. She pulled me close, pretending like she was struggling to fight off my pin as I continued to wheeze.

"I'm so sorry," she said. "Are you okay."

More wheezing from me.

"Okay listen, it's okay. It looks like you've almost got me. I'm gonna keep pushing back, until you catch your breath, then you're gonna pin me, and get up and no one's gonna know, okay?"

I nodded and kept gasping.

"I'm right here" she said staring into my eyes from underneath me, sneakily holding me, hugging me with her legs.

After a minute I was back to breathing normally and I went for the pin.

The crowd counted out 1, 2, and 3 and it was over, but Laney did not loosen her legs and I didn't want her to.

"Good job," she said staring up at me with a playful grin. "You really owned me just now," she said with what sounded like a hint of flirtation. And suddenly I realized my hard cock was pressing into her leggings.

If she noticed, she didn't say anything. She loosened her legs from me so I could get up and then we hugged.

"Thanks for letting me win," I said.

She hugged back, hard enough for me to really feel her strength. It was a different hug than I'd ever gotten from her before, more carnal.

"Sorry again about the knocking the wind out of you," she said. "Let me make it up to. Red Lobster tomorrow, my treat."

"That shit's expensive," I said.

"Not now. I bet everything I had against me," Laney winked, breaking the hug.

At dinner the next night, Laney wore a shirt that hugged her curves, a rarity for her, and where I previously never noticed, this time, I couldn't look away. We didn't end up talking much about the match. We just made the same stupid jokes and talked about the same tv shows we'd been talking about for all of grade school. After it was over, we went back to her place, up to her room. I said hey to her parents as usual, who were on their way to bed, and after they'd said night, Laney closed the door, and something just felt different from the thousand other times I'd been in her room.

We sat on the bed together, knowing we had something to talk about, no one wanting to make the first move.

"Thanks again for the match yesterday," I said, "not embarassing me."

"I would never," she said. "I love you, man," she said, in a tone that landed somewhere between friendly and romantic.

"I love you too," I said in a similarly mixed tone. "And god damn you're strong."

She chuckled.

After a pause I made my move. "Can I see how it would've really gone, if you had gone all out, I mean? I want to know just how much you were holding back. Would you be up for that."

She looked into my eyes with a calm focus and said "Yeah, I could get into that. Wanna go right now?"

"I really do."

"Okay," she said, getting to her knees on the carpeted floor, and motioning for me to do the same. "Ready?"

She held out her hands for me to lace fingers with her again. I did. My heart was beating hard.

"Go," she said.

I pushed with everything I had. She didn't budge, just smiled at me, then suddenly leaned back and pulled me up on top of her, just like in the match the day before.

"I thought you were gonna try this time," I said.

"I am trying. I wanted you here," she said, wrapping her legs around my torso and bear hugging my arms to my side, so that I was once again, powerlessly bound up in her limbs, with my head against her chest.

"When I was holding you like this yesterday, I wanted to tell you," she said. "I'm in love with you. Always have been. I would do anything for you. My heart started beating out of my chest."

"Kind of like mine is now," I said.

"I wanted you here forever," she said, pulling my head into her chest. "I want to take you with me to Duke."

"I could sleep under your bed," I whispered into her chest.

"Or in it," she said.

And suddenly one of her arms was reaching under my waistline, grabbing my butt.

"Is this okay," she said.

"No," I said.

She stopped, surprised, her smile broken by a look of having done something wrong.

"Sorry," she said, "I just thought..."

"We can do that after we've settled the score. For real this time."

Her smile was back. We rolled around some more. Even though she was supposed to be going all out she started very gently, nervous about hurting me. She let me get on top and grab onto her back, like the day before, but now, in the privacy of this room, she pinned me too, and god damn I loved being held down by her. For a while she was allowing the match to go back and forth pretty evenly. And as much as I enjoyed her letting me pin her down, so I could run my hands all over her, after about my fifth pin, I looked down at her and said "Laney, it's okay to show me what you've got. I promise."

She nodded up at me, the calm smile still on, then reached up and easily pulled me off her, pinning me to her floor with one hand. She slowly, seductively opened her legs, pulled me over one of them and locked the other around me firmly. "I'll start soft and build up" she said.

I thought I could handle it but after a couple seconds of building pressure I screamed and she covered my mouth and giggled the way you do when you're trying not to wake up the parents at a friends sleepover. "Sorry," she said through whispered giggles, and then kissed me. This stopped the laughter. We looked at each other and started making out.

Then I started trying to escape again, just to enjoy the feeling that I couldn't, and she just held me their in her legs, kissing me more, saying "no, you're not going anywhere until you get all my kisses. I've been wanting to kiss you every day for eleven years. I'm getting them all in now."

I started growling in my effort to escape, which made her laugh more, until once again, she pulled me into a boob-smothering basket hold on top of her and said "okay, you need to keep it down, dude, my parents are asleep."

"Okay, just one more round," I said.

She sighed and let me up. I ran at her and she hip tossed me hard on the ground and the wind got knocked out of me for the second time in two days. I was stunned for a second, and a little surprised she didn't apologize and kneel down to see that I was okay. I gasped for air for a minute, and when I finally regained my breath, she was gone from the room.

"Where'd you go," I said.

Then she reemerged from the bathroom black lingerie. "Do you like it" she said. "I used the money I won throwing our match."

"I love it. I love you."

She motioned for me to come at her. "Come on."

I charged at her. It was no trouble for her to just scoop me up off my feet into a standing bearhug. "Now I'm getting those kisses" she said, locking lips with me, while my feet dangled off the ground. She held me up like that for a while, kissing, not tiring. I realized how insignificant my body weight was to her.

"How do you feel," she asked, still holding me.

"Safe, and loved and amazing," I said.

"This is how you've made me feel every day," she said, finally walking us to her bed and laying me down.

She slid her panties off while I ripped off my own pants and underwear. She got on top of me, lowered herself onto me.

I started hyperventilating. She leaned down and said "shhh, hey, it's me. It's your best friend."

That snapped me out of it and I leaned up to kiss her more. She started riding me, and I massaged her powerful back.

I started moaning.

"Dude, my parents," she whispered.

"Sorry," I said. "You just feel so good."

"You too. This is fucking rad."

I started moaning again. She slapped my chest, annoyed. "What did I just say."

"I can't help it."

"Okay, here's what we're gonna do," she said, slipping off her bra, pulling me into a sitting up position, and pushing one of her tits into my mouth. "There we go, moan all you want."

I did.

"Oh shit, that feels good" she said, "You don't know this because up to this point we never had a reason to talk about it, but these nipples are very sensitive. Like, when I play with myself, I have to touch them to get there, but this...this is another level. Keep sucking and moaning, don't you dare stop moaning. Moan louder," she sad, riding me harder.

I kept moaning, but soon I couldn't contain myself and I came.

"You okay" she said. "You need a break?"

"No."

"Good, switch to righty," she said, pushing her other tit in my mouth.

Now it was her turn to moan as she started riding again. As she started to climax, she held me even tighter, and that's when I knew I needed to marry her. 10 years now and no regrets.

You cannot view this attachment.

david358358

AMAZING STORY DUDE. YOU BOTH SOUND AND SEEMS LIKE GREAT PERSONS. GLAD FOR YOU BOTH (:
  •