What Are People's Favorite Videos?

Started by QZR1712, 08-Dec-12, 06:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

QZR1712

Just wondering if people had thoughts on their favorite videos.  I know there was a thread about what type of videos people liked, and there seemed to be a general consensus for one-sided domination videos where the action at least seems semi-plausible.  Do people have particular videos in this genre that they would recommend?

Off the top of my head some of my personal favorites in this category are:

-A Tiffany video from DUU where she wrestled a smaller guy and basically destroyed him. 
-Julie video from Flamingo where she dominated and won like 10-0.
-Crystal v Trent from GG where Crystal totally dominates and teases the smaller guy the whole time.
-Older School: Lisa Marie's mixed matches from Greeneyes.

•  

Ronald_Frump

A couple of classics from the early 90s:

Festelle FV71 - both of Laura's matches
TPC9-95 - Luna vs Marie

......and I forget the reference numbers, but any of Georgina's matches from the same period.
Use 7z / WinRAR - Password: VictoryIsMine!
  •  

RBAP

Maybe it's home-country bias, but I liked most the early videos from APL - particularly those involving Ana, Kristie, Robin, Tina... Those VHS tapes are gone, I'm afraid.  :'(
  •  

Ronald_Frump

Quote from: RBAP on 09-Dec-12, 12:16 AM
Maybe it's home-country bias, but I liked most the early videos from APL - particularly those involving Ana, Kristie, Robin, Tina... Those VHS tapes are gone, I'm afraid.  :'(

I've still got some tapes, but no VHS player......so it'd be far cheaper to buy them as a download. Problem is, feste11e only accept ClickandBuy which I've heard some bad reports about.  :(
  •  

RBAP

Quote from: Stewie_Griffin on 09-Dec-12, 06:45 AM
I've still got some tapes, but no VHS player......so it'd be far cheaper to buy them as a download. Problem is, feste11e only accept ClickandBuy which I've heard some bad reports about.  :(

Which Festelle website sells old APL vids?
  •  

Ronald_Frump

Quote from: RBAP on 09-Dec-12, 06:59 AM

Which Festelle website sells old APL vids?

Sorry, I was talking about my old feste11e tapes being available for download.

As for A P L, you can get one off feste11e's sister company...........

w w w.asfilm.de/en/download/topless-wrestling,7,1,380.html (remove spaces between w w w )
  •  

QZR1712

Interesting; I didn't know about those videos, I'll have to check them out.  I guess maybe people tend to stick with the stuff that they first watched.  Are there any more recent videos people like?
  •  

Ronald_Frump

Quote from: QZR1712 on 09-Dec-12, 11:14 AM
Interesting; I didn't know about those videos, I'll have to check them out.  I guess maybe people tend to stick with the stuff that they first watched.  Are there any more recent videos people like?

Unfortunately, you've had a couple of old "sea-dogs" like RBAP and Stewie hitting you with a blast from the past... ;D

What it is, concerning "old stuff", is that there wasn't the "professionalism" that you get these days. I'm talking about competitive F/F.....my preferred sub-genre.
Nowadays, if one girl gets an armbar, the other taps, they immediately break, shake hands and off they go again. In some of those old vids, you could get real, painful, long, drawn-out, sweaty submissions and bad tempers. More amateurish, but more like a streetfight in intensity. They would put skilled girls against newbies and end up with a total beatdown. Its hard to find that killer-instinct anymore.
Unfortunately, because we're now used to HD quality, those old vids can look a bit rough round the edges. Same with early D W W.....great action, much better than what you get today, but doomed to be forever lo-res.

21st Century matches I like:

kahti vs Kristie 
Neko vs Devon
Lia vs Artemis
Cleopatra vs Medusa
Gia vs Dragontooth
Veronica Vicious vs Miss Juliette
Cheyenne vs Electra
Goddess Devastation vs Shauna

•  

RBAP

Quote from: Stewie_Griffin on 09-Dec-12, 07:56 AM
As for A P L, you can get one off feste11e's sister company...........
w w w.asfilm.de/en/download/topless-wrestling,7,1,380.html (remove spaces between w w w )

Thanks for the tip!
:k1:
  •  

crushed4life

Offhand,
Lisa Marie's mixed videos from TPC
Robin vs Gert
Nadege and Xana's mixed videos from Amazonsprod
  •