News:

No underage material allowed - please keep all posts 18yr+.

Main Menu

Mega and Firefox

Started by dark87dan, 15-Oct-18, 09:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dark87dan

I'm getting an error when I try to download files in Mega.nz and using Firefox.  It says that Mega is no longer compatible with Firefox.

Is anyone else experiencing this?  I even tried to delete Mega and reload an older version.
  •  

RBAP

Quote from: dark87dan on 15-Oct-18, 09:19 AM
I'm getting an error when I try to download files in Mega.nz and using Firefox.  It says that Mega is no longer compatible with Firefox.

Is anyone else experiencing this?  I even tried to delete Mega and reload an older version.

No, Mega works fine on Firefox for me.
  •  

dark87dan

Quote from: RBAP on 15-Oct-18, 09:34 AM

No, Mega works fine on Firefox for me.

Thanks.  I'm not sure what is happening. I have tried uninstalling and re-installing Firefox and still it doesn't work.  I'll switch to IE I guess.  Thanks for the inut BRAP.
  •  

lou994

I only get that message in Firefox when I try to download a big file.  Perhaps 2 GB?
  •  

DR

Quote from: lou994 on 19-Oct-18, 12:31 PM

I only get that message in Firefox when I try to download a big file.  Perhaps 2 GB?

Big files only for me too. It used to be 1 GB, now I think it is 2 GB. They want you to install their app, or something, in which case I just use another browser.
  •  

dark87dan

Quote from: DR on 19-Oct-18, 04:29 PM
Quote from: lou994 on 19-Oct-18, 12:31 PM

Big files only for me too. It used to be 1 GB, now I think it is 2 GB. They want you to install their app, or something, in which case I just use another browser.

Thanks guys, I already am using Mega Synch app which I like, but I'll try again and see if it acts that way on smaller apps.  I also have a subscription with Mega, so I shouldn't have any problems.
  •