News:

If you see missing images in posts, we lost about 100k of 'em in 03/2022.

Main Menu

Aqua X

Started by BobLaublaw11, 25-Aug-18, 07:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BobLaublaw11

The minute I saw Aqua X's listing on SessionGirls (https://www.sessiongirls.com/aqua%20x/profile), I knew I had to session with her. She is one of the most stunningly beautiful women I've ever seen. Her videos, especially with ScissorVixens, sealed the deal. Finally our schedules jived and yesterday my fantasy came true.

The drive to New York was brutal, and the drive back was even worse, but the session today was well worth the traffic battles. Aqua is just gorgeous, inside and out. Her dancer's body is petite, lithe, fit and incredibly sexy. And she is a super sweetheart. Smart and funny, she was a delight in every way. I was unusually nervous to meet her, but she made me feel quickly comfortable.

The first squeeze in a session is so telling in terms of the type of session it's going to be. Aqua is not the strongest girl I've experienced, but she is plenty strong, much stronger than she looks. I was not disappointed to realize the hour was going to be more sensual than scary.

I've only tapped with two women, Cypruss Allure and Janira Wolfe. While I didn't feel that need with Aqua, she did provide delightful scissor squeezes in a wide variety of positions. Cypruss and Janira squeeze and then add levels of pressure to the point of panic; it's tap or sleep with them. Aqua applies pressure, then relaxes, and then pulses and flexes with more pressure. It's really sexy; I likened it to a python or boa constrictor. Her long legs are toned and muscular, and she certainly squeezed with enough pressure to cause heavenly discomfort. She was strong enough to make me moan in a combination of tactile pleasure and mild distress. At one point, she had my leg painfully scissored between hers, and I thought she could probably break it if she wanted to.

She is very flexible and creative in her scissor positions. She wrapped around me in ways I'd never experienced. I especially loved looking up at her as she sat atop me with her so sexy legs wrapped tightly around my neck.

Aqua provided a wonderful, very sensual session that was over much too quickly. I would love to see her again, and I highly recommend her.

Before hugging her goodbye, I asked if I could just live between her legs. She laughed and said yes, but I'd have to pay rent. If I ever win the lottery...
  •