News:

No underage material allowed - please keep all posts 18yr+.

Main Menu

Where to find videos with REAL f/f knockouts?

Started by ryko88, 07-Sep-18, 12:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ryko88

Hello all, I've been a lurker/poster on this forum for a while.  I used to post under a different username (rhvabeach88) and posted a bunch of Reality Girls videos.  That's probably my favorite producer currently because many of their videos contained real F/F knockouts.  Unfortunately, they rarely do them that often (most are girls knocking out men which doesn't do anything for me) and they seem to be the only producer that does them still to this day occasionally.  Does anyone know of any producers that do have videos up of women choking out each other for real?  Or any videos specifically that you know of from producers other than Reality Girls?  I'll gladly pay for the videos, I just need to know they exist!  ;D

Thanks in advance!
  •  

Sebastian

I think Safa Warda clips have that sort of thing and maybe you could check out Ashley Wildcat clips and type knowckouts. I'm pretty sure she has some real KO clips.
  •  

ryko88

Awesome, I'll check those out!  Thanks!
  •  

Mikeymike

MF Brazil has been doing some knockouts to lately, might wanna check out the "scissor dominance" or "hands extreme" clips4sale store.
  •  

dark87dan

I know there are a lot of fans who like KOs, FF or mixed.  However, real KOs are dangerous and someone like Mark from Brutal Beauties is even now suffering from the many, many times he's allowed himself to be KOed. 
  •  

ownboss

Its a known fact, that everytime you get knocked out you lose massive amounts of brain cells which as a result, can lead to early signs of Dementia
Bringing Order To The Chaos Created By A World Infested With Idiots!
  •  

destroyer860

Quote from: dark87dan on 29-Sep-18, 07:19 AM
I know there are a lot of fans who like KOs, FF or mixed.  However, real KOs are dangerous and someone like Mark from Brutal Beauties is even now suffering from the many, many times he's allowed himself to be KOed. 
What health issues is he suffering from?
  •  

Sebastian

THe older Brazilian Scissor Dominance have some real KO's like someone mentioned and a few are pretty scary if indeed they are real. One in particular is SABRINA SENNA CRUEL in the Scissor Dominance clips store. She has one particular clip that is a little disturbing and the victim is terrified and looks like she is really having a hard time getting through it. But the worst is MONIQUE MACLAREN and slave ERIKA. This one is so rough that the victim passes out and Monique is surprised and a little concerned due to how she addresses the cameraman. The victim is not only out cold but you can really see her getting absolutely crushed. These videos surprised me and they are probably real.
  •