News:

If you see missing images in posts, we lost about 100k of 'em in 03/2022.

Main Menu

The Femme Fatale and Spy-Assassins

Started by DiabloNYC, 13-Dec-12, 07:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DiabloNYC

Why start this thread?  Aside from the fact that I have enjoyed filming spy-assassin themed mixed wrestling domination videos, I actually have a bunch of stills from a film I just shot.... which ended up getting spoiled (in my opinion) by an obnoxiously loud piano in the theatre next door.

Great dark mood, echos in the room, excellent lighting.. and then, half way through the piece, in comes the non-stop piano.  Sadly, I believe a reshoot is in order.  But the visuals were fantastic.  So I grabbed some stills to share.

This is wrestler Orlandoe, in the role of female supremacist spy-assassin, working some brainwashing magic on her victim.  Black leotard and tights. (Plus leather cap, trenchcoat, thigh-high stiletto heels, and garter belt)

Just for kicks, I'll also include some pictures of the other deadly outfit Orlandoe wore for filming that evening (yes, the balloons get off-ed too).

Here's to classically lethal ladies.
  •  

Ronald_Frump

This theme rocks and Orlandoe is totally the interrogator!  ;D

:B0A: :k1:
Use 7z / WinRAR - Password: VictoryIsMine!
  •  

DiabloNYC

Another round of Orlandoe.  This time on a covert night mission and in a long-sleeve, turtle-neck leotard.
  •  

Ronald_Frump

Quote from: DiabloNYC on 15-Dec-12, 07:57 AM
Another round of Orlandoe.  This time on a covert night mission and in a long-sleeve, turtle-neck leotard.

Good to see some "sankaku" type scissor variations, like in pic 06. Its gives that extra boost, knowing that the assassinatrix is applying lethal jiu jitsu techniques.

Great pix D,

:k3:
  •  

Matey

Great theme, we all know many secrets that beg to be squeezed out of us  :k3:
  •  

DiabloNYC

And then there's Indra and her take on the role.
  •  

DiabloNYC

And there's VeVe (in Karate Nylons Vol 2, playing a secret agent out to bust the Karate Gang)
  •  

DiabloNYC

And from the "classic" Lethal Leotards with VeVe and Thrash, where VeVe operates on behalf of her secret organization of leotard-and-tights-wearing female criminals.  Some little Standard Definition screen stills from last year.
  •  

Ronald_Frump

•  

Troutman74

I love the theme of this thread. All deadlier than the male type of thing where females are fighting against males with the woman paralyzing the male with her cleavage or legs and then getting the information she needs before dispatching the poor guy. I know, I am sick, I can't help it :)
  •  

Troutman74

And one of the deadliest sexiest agents in this theme is this lady. Oh my, what legs.
  •  

rassleme

Great photos Diablo.  Thanks for posting them.  Doom Maidens is one of my favorite sites.
  •  

DiabloNYC

Some screen captures from last night's filming with VeVe Lane and ShortFuse Mark.  VeVe revised her spy-assassin role as she and Mark play rival secret agents.  After a game of cat and mouse, she finally caught him, and she literally puts the pressure on him in this piece titled "Squeezing Seduction."

Enjoy.  These stills are hot off the presses.
  •  

DiabloNYC

Here's one more.  Can't forget the bear hug!
  •  

Ronald_Frump

This is a great theme and no one is better qualified to pull it off, than VeVe!

:k3:
  •