News:

Both female (F-F) and mixed (F-M) wrestling related material is welcomed.

Main Menu

Do black babes win more of interracial fight

Started by sheehan333, 11-Jan-13, 11:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikeywrestler

Kassidy is one hell of a strong black girl...ridiculous strength
  •  

sheriwein

The most skillful black girl I've seen recently is probably Mystique from LWS.

Mystique is one of the best black girl wrestlers I've ever seen.  Her scissors are incredible and she is great with the pinning such as the school girl press.  I saw the video of her against Skylar Rene who is a strong white girl but could not take the punishment Mystique dished out!

I'm thinking Sklar never got quite a drubbing as she dis with Mystique who used the entire mat to take apart her strong opponent.  If you were rooting for Sklar it is a bit hard to watch but exciting for sure especially in those sexy shorts she wears.  Mystique is one good looking black girl and very talented using all sorts of holds on Skylar.  Skylar was left exhausted and with some very sore ribs and had to retire early but I guess it avoided her getting more punishment that Mystique was glad to hand out.  Exciting to watch none the less. 

Wanted to add that Mystique made Skylar cry a couple of times during this fight and the fight was positively real and not scripted.  Mystique was of course faster and Skylar could not be expected to keep up with her and that was something great to witness.  Many women were watching this in the audience and also taking photos and film so it was a great match up and one to record.  Skylar got a real lesson in this one. 
  •  

sheriwein

Quote from: coolearl57 on 04-Feb-18, 12:46 AM
My experience in High School was after the fight the black girl would go to the Principal's office and the white girl would go to the nurses office
Alan
I found that comment funny about the white girls usually have to go to the nurse's office after a fight with a black chick but from what I've witnessed both on film and though high school and college and outside it's true. 
I thought I'd post these photos that show a blonde girl taking on this black girl and well with little success as you see.  The blonde is six years older so if it were in high school and the white girl was 18 or a senior her opponent would be in junior high.  Maybe they would have to wait until the girl was in college so they would be a bit more mature physically.  In this fight you see who won and a few years later they had it out again and the dark skinned girl sent the blonde to the "loser's circle" again.  Lol. 
Like the way the one girl is inspecting Irina in the middle of the fight seeing if she wants to continue.  She did and got plenty more from Nadege.  :)

•  

dark87dan

My only comment is the videos I've seen, typically the black girl is obviously bigger or stronger, so it makes sense she would win.  Equal is size and strength and skill - my guess it would be anyone's victory.
  •  

sheriwein

Very seldom do you get an interview or hear from women after a fight but I recently saw this match from quite a while ago between this black girl Brenda vs. blonde Cindy.  I've got some good photos of the match including some of Cindy the day after the match explaining how she messed up bad and watching the final submission to Brenda caught in one of the best head scissors I've ever seen.  I give Cindy credit for being interviewed and watching the replay shown by this guy who filmed the fight.  Cindy explains how she had no business getting caught in a hold like that and that it was a very humbling experience to have been taken out numerous times I might add by the very strong and intelligent Brenda.  She explains how with her previous wrestling experiences she took out women with no problem.  I wondered if this was the first with a black girl.  As she explains things she turns and watches the film with her head caught between Brenda's strong thighs.  You hear the guy ask Cindy, "Who's that screaming?" and says with a smile, "Your's truly" acknowledging her submission.  Brenda was quite cocky at times laughing at the floundering Cindy who as the match went on was obviously not up to what Brenda eventually dished out to her.  I loved the fact that she was watching it for herself.  Rare that you see a girl witnessing her own whipping like that.  :)

•  

thatguylouis

Quote from: sheriwein on 10-Oct-18, 10:56 AM
Very seldom do you get an interview or hear from women after a fight but I recently saw this match from quite a while ago between this black girl Brenda vs. blonde Cindy.  I've got some good photos of the match including some of Cindy the day after the match explaining how she messed up bad and watching the final submission to Brenda caught in one of the best head scissors I've ever seen.  I give Cindy credit for being interviewed and watching the replay shown by this guy who filmed the fight.  Cindy explains how she had no business getting caught in a hold like that and that it was a very humbling experience to have been taken out numerous times I might add by the very strong and intelligent Brenda.  She explains how with her previous wrestling experiences she took out women with no problem.  I wondered if this was the first with a black girl.  As she explains things she turns and watches the film with her head caught between Brenda's strong thighs.  You hear the guy ask Cindy, "Who's that screaming?" and says with a smile, "Your's truly" acknowledging her submission.  Brenda was quite cocky at times laughing at the floundering Cindy who as the match went on was obviously not up to what Brenda eventually dished out to her.  I loved the fact that she was watching it for herself. 

What video is this sequence from? I don't think I've ever seen this match or the post-match interview.

Thanks
  •  

sheriwein

Quote from: thatguylouis on 10-Oct-18, 12:30 PM
Quote from: sheriwein on 10-Oct-18, 10:56 AM
Very seldom do you get an interview or hear from women after a fight but I recently saw this match from quite a while ago between this black girl Brenda vs. blonde Cindy.  I've got some good photos of the match including some of Cindy the day after the match explaining how she messed up bad and watching the final submission to Brenda caught in one of the best head scissors I've ever seen.  I give Cindy credit for being interviewed and watching the replay shown by this guy who filmed the fight.  Cindy explains how she had no business getting caught in a hold like that and that it was a very humbling experience to have been taken out numerous times I might add by the very strong and intelligent Brenda.  She explains how with her previous wrestling experiences she took out women with no problem.  I wondered if this was the first with a black girl.  As she explains things she turns and watches the film with her head caught between Brenda's strong thighs.  You hear the guy ask Cindy, "Who's that screaming?" and says with a smile, "Your's truly" acknowledging her submission.  Brenda was quite cocky at times laughing at the floundering Cindy who as the match went on was obviously not up to what Brenda eventually dished out to her.  I loved the fact that she was watching it for herself. 

What video is this sequence from? I don't think I've ever seen this match or the post-match interview.

Thanks
From Cal. Supreme  CS #27
  •  

sheriwein

Mystique is a fascinating wrestler and in her match here with Luna who was 33 pounds heavier was no problem for her. The photos shown are about midway through the fight and she piled up a lot of submissions with the use of her legs mostly combined with getting hold of Luna's arms to deny and escape route.  I love the way she loves to look at her victims putting up galant efforts to escape and keep up with her but there is no way they can match the speed.  You can see the one photo with Luna on top trying to get the advantage but Mystique has a great scissors around the head and she has a smile on her face knowing she's got her good.  The crowd was mostly behind Mystique I believe wanting to see her throttle Luna.  One of them said something to get a smile out of her after a submission where you see Luna nursing a hurt arm also.  Good black vs. white fight with the skin contrast which is always exciting.

•  

cjk89

Interesting reading these comments...but one stood out...the contrast in skin tones....not just black vs. white but also bronzed Latinas vs. black and white  I have watched a video featuring Skylar Rene and was impressed with her strength and agility.  I have just watched the match between her and Mystique and was amazed how Mystique dominated her even though she had a size advantage.....man, Mystique can wrestle!!...  had Skylar down the whole match.  I would say that the best free style wrestlers are the black gals, followed closely by Latinas and then white gals trailing by some distance.
  •  

sheriwein

cjk89
Glad that you enjoyed the comments and yes, did Mystique give it to Skylar or what?  Lol.  I like seeing skin contrast during a fight and it is also evident with Latina girls as well. Skylar has great strength and agility but like most white girls speed is not a strong point. It's almost unfair with the speed Mystique has and I've seen most of her matches and she leaves the white girls in the dust sorry to say.  Skylar was befuddled the whole match and she was the bigger of the two but like I said speed......amazing!  No doubt that the black gals are the best followed by Latinas as you say.  Don't forget the Asian girls who usually do a job on white girls also.  It hurts but I agree the white girls trail by quite a distance.  I have lots more to show you if you want. 
Watching this fight again and viewing the second photo of Skylar you can see the frustration on her face and she was hurting from those holds Mystique was applying to her.
Skylar has beautiful muscles and so does Mystique but of course she does not have her speed which she learned throughout this fight.  It something to see how Mystique made her cry twice during the fight.  :(
The camera work recording this fight was great especially when Mystique had Skylar down putting on that pin!  Note Mystique's feet up under Sklar's back during the pin.  Ouch!  That has to hurt big time too!  (
  •  

sheriwein

One thing can be said about this question posed in this topic is from what I've observed with clips and things witnessed the black girls certainly can dish it out and usually come out on top.  Some photos here show just that not that the white girls don't try they usually just are not up to what the black girls dish out.  An example is Mystique one of the best who has defeated numerous very capable competition.  A great looking girl and one of the fasted I've ever seen.  Her holds are brutal both submissions and pins. 
Another is Monica who dealt some hard punishment to Renata shown in a few photos here also.  Renata lost this fight to her and a couple more with the same results.
As one of the quotes mentioned in a post in this section is when there was a fight between the two opposites in high school one went to the principal's office the other to the nurse.  I found that funny but true.  Lol.

Wanted to add this photo of the game but usually hapless Renata being "finished off" by Tania who during this apartment match whipped three white girls.  Not sure of the order of this fight but she has her in a great front headlock and laughs as does the number of people there watching this.  She sits laughing while Renata forced to stand and bear the pain as you do see a bit of her face.  She's not laughing but it almost appears she is as she grips Tania's legs so she doesn't fall.  Renata of course came to her senses and gave up and that was the end.  There was no way she was coming back in this fight having lost all the falls up to that point.  I like the way Tania enjoys dishing it out.  Good sense of humor and she really pours it on!!
Black girls seem to be very good with combination holds too.  They are faster and quicker thinkers from what I've witnessed.  :)  Renata always a favorite was a disappointment when fighting the black girls as seen with Tania who she fought numerous times with no success I might add.  Exciting to watch though.  :)

•  

sheriwein

This fight happened quite a while ago between Edita of DWW fame and Raquel in front of a large crowd.  No group of women win 100 percent of their fights but the black girls sure do win most that I've seen.  Edita is pretty tough but Raquel was so much faster and smarter having Edita in constant trouble.  So glad Edita chose to wear that thong one piece that afforded beautiful views trying to escape Raquel's painful holds.  After one of them Raquel asks Edita if she needs "time" to recover and she is seen being attended to by a friend rubbing her arm.  Raquel catches her in a painful head scissors that about brings tears that again has a friend come to console her as Raquel waits to continue.  Edita's expression of pain sure does show who the boss was!  Raquel is a very fair wrestler and gives her opponents like shown here time to get it together if they can.  :)
  •