THE SQUEEZE QUEENS - FEMALE FIGHTING & MIXED WRESTLING FORUMS

Stories | Discussions | Images | Videos | Producers        Share our interests? JOIN us today!

Author Topic: Older vs. Younger  (Read 1116 times)

Offline sheriwein

• Karma received: 24
Older vs. Younger
« on: 27-Sep-18, 08:37 AM »
It's always exciting to victory poses after a match and also if there is a ref the raising of the arm of the winner.  Susanne is a favorite wrestler who has a lot of experience wrestling.  She wrestled the girl in the photos, Clara, who was 13 years her junior, in two different matches.  That is quite an age difference but Susanne always kept in shape so it was a very good match up I think.  Susanne did manage one pin in their two fights getting Clara down and using her weight to smother her but Clara did one heck of a job punishing her especially with those strong legs of hers.  I'll add photos of both matches later but thought I'd show the after fight hand raises that show the expressions of both.  In a way I did feel for Susanne because Clara  did not spare any sympathy for the older woman but it's a wrestling match so there must be a winner and loser.  I think after the first fight which was with a lot of the DWW girls watching  Susanne a year or two later decided to give it another shot in a more or less private match with only a few onlookers.   Clara gave her more of the same and a bit worse. 

Offline CAG00

• Karma received: 87
Older vs. Younger
« Reply #1 on: 29-Sep-18, 10:26 PM »
Thank you for sharing this with us. I adore this type of action. Have a Great Weekend

Offline sheriwein

• Karma received: 24
Older vs. Younger
« Reply #2 on: 04-Jan-19, 07:29 AM »
Thank you for sharing this with us. I adore this type of action. Have a Great Weekend

I'm glad you liked it and I'm not sure I wrote back and told you but was glad you like that type of action.  I do also.  Many times I enjoy the little things in a match like the photos I put up of Clara having her hand raised after her winning the falls against Susanne.  She showed little mercy for Susanne which is how it should be since it's a fight to see who's best.  Susanne the older girl with vast experience on the mat was given a nice surprised by the young Clara not only in their first fight but also in a follow up fight getting another terrific thumping.  Clara has very strong legs having participated in track in high school and used them often on Susanne usually in combinations to the head and body.  What I found sort of amusing was Susanne's boyfriend moving around the mat taking video of the fight from different angles than the one filming the one shown.  I wonder if Susanne ever viewed their first fight to have an idea how to be victorious in their second one.  Obviously it didn't work.  Lol. 
I'm adding some photos to the others soon.  Let me know how you like them.  I was glad to see that Clara did not allow a moments rest for Susanne who mid way through this second attempt was again headed for another loss.  Clara's legs sure dealt some very harsh pain and certainly squeezed the submissions out of Susanne. 

« Last Edit: 05-Jan-19, 01:10 PM by sheriwein »