THE SQUEEZE QUEENS - FEMALE FIGHTING & MIXED WRESTLING FORUMS

Stories | Discussions | Images | Videos | Producers        Share our interests? JOIN us today!

Author Topic: Mega and Firefox  (Read 606 times)

Offline dark87dan

• HQ Approved
  • Karma received: 849
  • Awards: Repeated Donator (last one in Oct 2018)
Mega and Firefox
« on: 15-Oct-18, 07:19 AM »
I'm getting an error when I try to download files in Mega.nz and using Firefox.  It says that Mega is no longer compatible with Firefox.

Is anyone else experiencing this?  I even tried to delete Mega and reload an older version.

Offline RBAP

• All-Star Poster
  • HQ Approved
  • Karma received: 13592
  • Awards: Repeated Donator (last one in Nov 2018)Active Poster
Mega and Firefox
« Reply #1 on: 15-Oct-18, 07:34 AM »
I'm getting an error when I try to download files in Mega.nz and using Firefox.  It says that Mega is no longer compatible with Firefox.

Is anyone else experiencing this?  I even tried to delete Mega and reload an older version.

No, Mega works fine on Firefox for me.

Offline dark87dan

• HQ Approved
Mega and Firefox
« Reply #2 on: 18-Oct-18, 05:46 PM »

No, Mega works fine on Firefox for me.

Thanks.  I'm not sure what is happening. I have tried uninstalling and re-installing Firefox and still it doesn't work.  I'll switch to IE I guess.  Thanks for the inut BRAP.

Offline lou994

• HQ Approved
  • Karma received: 741
  • OH MY GOD IT'S SO JUICY!
Mega and Firefox
« Reply #3 on: 19-Oct-18, 10:31 AM »

I only get that message in Firefox when I try to download a big file.  Perhaps 2 GB?

Offline DR

• HQ Approved
  • Karma received: 1777
Mega and Firefox
« Reply #4 on: 19-Oct-18, 02:29 PM »

I only get that message in Firefox when I try to download a big file.  Perhaps 2 GB?

Big files only for me too. It used to be 1 GB, now I think it is 2 GB. They want you to install their app, or something, in which case I just use another browser.

Offline dark87dan

• HQ Approved
Mega and Firefox
« Reply #5 on: 20-Oct-18, 03:30 PM »

Big files only for me too. It used to be 1 GB, now I think it is 2 GB. They want you to install their app, or something, in which case I just use another browser.

Thanks guys, I already am using Mega Synch app which I like, but I'll try again and see if it acts that way on smaller apps.  I also have a subscription with Mega, so I shouldn't have any problems.