Why do you like Girl vs Girls action?

Started by Ronald_Frump, 17-Oct-12, 05:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ronald_Frump

Interesting stuff, femfightwatcher.

Allow me to expound on my Alpha-Female theory. Essentially, the roots of this lie in the earliest concepts of "The Goddess", as worshipped by ancient civilizations. A supremely powerful female deity, which men hate, fear and desire, all at the same time. Modern incarnations might include superheroines, such as Wonderwoman and Supergirl; celebrities, such as Britney, Gaga and Fox, as well as athletes, such as Rousey.

In reality, this would originally been based on the best-looking, fittest and strongest females in the tribe. Despite not being alpha males themselves, men have always found a way to entice younger and better looking sexual companions. This occurred through social status, wealth, wit, trickery and deception. So effectively, there is always a chance - albeit a fictitious one - of attracting a superior female. The concept of "The Slave" in the world of Femdom, only serves to enhance the possibilities even more.
Use 7z / WinRAR - Password: VictoryIsMine!
  •  

Njordin

Quote from: Stewie_Griffin on 19-Oct-12, 11:22 PM
Also with F/M I hate it when the guy tries to be the star of the show like

Steve: stevewre$tlingadventure - wants to show off his physique
Drew/Kandor: sci$$orvixens - talks too much

Steve himself is the reason why I was never interested in any of his videos except the one with Mutiny, but then again Mutiny (when she was younger) was from another planet...Yeah, Steve's present ruins his videos. It sounds ironic but it's true.

When it comes to alpha females and stuff, while I can understand what you're talking about, in practice a dominant character has nothing to do.....with wrestling and martial arts. A woman beating another woman does not mean that she's a more dominant person. Same goes with men. I do judo and I know a girl (black belt) who can beat most guys out there and would completely destroy them on the ground. Yet she's an extremely shy and introverted person and judging from the picture I got when I saw her with her boyfriend, she must be very submissive too. Jessica Branco (google her) can beat almost anyone non martial artist out there. In an interview, when she was asked what's the bigger turn off in a man, she said "knowing that I can beat him". Needless to say her boyfriend is a mixed martial artist. Me, I choose a strong character (and a strong mind of course) over a strong body anytime. This is why I like mixed wrestling a lot more: the dominance of a female over a male is direct.

Oh, to answer the original question. Why do I like Girl vs Girl ? Because I happen to like one of the two girls (e.g Sharon from FD or Marlies). No other reason. Mixed for life 8)
Dead link ? Message me.
  •  

jaker

No offense to F/M fans but most F/M (like at least 90%) are all full of old sweaty, fat and ugly looking men :(

It just ruins it.
  •  

crushed4life

Quote from: Njordin on 04-Apr-15, 06:22 PM
Quote from: Stewie_Griffin on 19-Oct-12, 11:22 PM
Also with F/M I hate it when the guy tries to be the star of the show like

Steve: stevewre$tlingadventure - wants to show off his physique
Drew/Kandor: sci$$orvixens - talks too much

Steve himself is the reason why I was never interested in any of his videos except the one with Mutiny, but then again Mutiny (when she was younger) was from another planet...Yeah, Steve's present ruins his videos. It sounds ironic but it's true.

When it comes to alpha females and stuff, while I can understand what you're talking about, in practice a dominant character has nothing to do.....with wrestling and martial arts. A woman beating another woman does not mean that she's a more dominant person. Same goes with men. I do judo and I know a girl (black belt) who can beat most guys out there and would completely destroy them on the ground. Yet she's an extremely shy and introverted person and judging from the picture I got when I saw her with her boyfriend, she must be very submissive too. Jessica Branco (google her) can beat almost anyone non martial artist out there. In an interview, when she was asked what's the bigger turn off in a man, she said "knowing that I can beat him". Needless to say her boyfriend is a mixed martial artist. Me, I choose a strong character (and a strong mind of course) over a strong body anytime. This is why I like mixed wrestling a lot more: the dominance of a female over a male is direct.

Oh, to answer the original question. Why do I like Girl vs Girl ? Because I happen to like one of the two girls (e.g Sharon from FD or Marlies). No other reason. Mixed for life 8)
Steve's Wrestling Adventures are so-so, he's too strong for them but at least he's quiet and lets the girls go about their thing. You wonder if he's really trying against say, an Amber Deluca or Alina Popa, but he's got that submissiveness burned into his muscle memory, I wonder if he could even try if he wanted to. Now he's made a lot of videos for Robin's company and they're labeled as competitive, which I wouldn't believe for a second.

I found Jessica Branco's quote by the way:

What are your turnoffs?

-Hahaha.....biggest turn off to me is to be able to beat up my boyfriend. Can't deal with someone weak!!! I don't like the easy guy neither...a lil chase is always fun!
  •  

ryandev

It's about power.  I'm more of a fan of competitive FvM than FvF but enjoy FvF also.  Fighting-dolls has good mixed matches that are competitive, and also seem to have the best FvF matches also.  There's no "fugly" guys there.  Grapplinggirls also has good mixed matches.  I think we basically have two fetishes on this board though:

Female fight/catfight fans
Guys that like to get their ass kicked by hot chicks

I fall mainly into the 2nd but also like competitive FvF fights.  I never really enjoyed catfighting though because that hairpulling always looked so painful...

•  

Bikemanrick

The interest struck me about age 5 without explanation.  It's a fetish thing for the most part.  I've always liked big chick vs. little chick fights.
  •  

sheriwein

One of the best things in seeing a good female contest is the unpredictability of it. My friend Renee and I got to see a good "friendly" sort of wrestling match between two of our friends Maria and Sue after coming home from a night of partying. Renee had a video camera and filmed it as they jokingly kicked off their shoes and in their short dresses got in a tangle. Falling to the big rug they went at it and Maria who is blonde got on top but it was short lived as Sue proved a lot faster and soon had Maria straddled and got her knees atop her shoulders. Both of us were surprised to see this because Sue, who is Filipino/American was the smaller of the two. Both are very good looking and it was exciting to see Maria flailing around trying to get out. She had her down quite a while and Renee finally asked Sue to ask Maria if she had enough. It was sort of humiliating Sue being 21 and Maria a bit older at 28 so that added to it I think. Because Renee filmed it I've seen it a lot and she started filming other ones with them again as well as others. I think Asian girls are very good wrestlers and fighters. Many women like us love to watch a good match.  :)
  •  

Ceraval

I generally like the competitive nature of it more often than not, but I also have a healthy appreciation of the female figure.  Turns out, some moves & holds can really accentuate that.

I'm not one for the sex wrestling, full nudity, etc.   Nudity is fine if the match is full competitive.   I know my tastes aren't shared universally, right now there are a lot of you saying, "What?  You don't like nudity?!  What's wrong with you?!" but  I find it distracting from the action.   The more authentic the action the better, I find matches between friends & relatives are often harder-fought than others.

•  

runofthemill

Quote from: Ceraval on 18-Mar-16, 09:41 AM
I'm not one for the sex wrestling, full nudity, etc.

I'm right there with you. For me sex is sex and wrestling is wrestling. The wrestling is a huge turn on and can be foreplay but the two are both best enjoyed on their own merits. I also agree that a lot of wrestling action can accentuate the female body, and I'm a big fan of the female body.  ;)

As for mixed I think a lot of other posters have pointed out my problems with it. I want to be the opponent in a mixed match going bod to bod with a woman. I don't want to watch an attractive woman man handle a guy that is lacking in both appearance and personality. If I am going to watch a guy and a girl then I'm looking for that same unicorn another poster mentioned; a competitive mixed match between equally attractive and fit opponents.

Now as far as what attracts me to fem-fem wrestling there's a lot but at its most basic it's seeing two women going toe to toe, body to body, struggling to see who's the best. It's about one woman using her body and her skill to weaken, defeat, and ultimately dominate another. There's just nothing hotter than seeing the conclusion to a drawn out, sweat soaked match as one girl becomes too weak and beaten to win while the other uses her strength and will to slow squeeze the fight out of her rival.
  •  

sheriwein

The blonde German girl Renata had a 14 pound weight advantage and was as you see taller than the mixed race girl Nadege so my initial assumption when I first viewed this match she would be a bit much for the smaller girl.  I like a good fight and this was a good one and enjoyed what Nadege had in store for Renata.  I've watched this match many times with other women who have interest in the sport and all have been amazed at how Nadege handed out quite a thrashing.  Some of us have experience on the mat also so we can relate to what Renata was put through especially.  Nadege was a lot faster of course and made I must admit Renata at times look like a bumbling fool.  Nadege's scissors are incredible to watch and she had Renata caught in them a number of times around her head and body to set up other things like pins.  Towards the middle of the fight Renata was red faced and a bit winded trying to keep up. 
I've got a lot of photos of this fight which I might add later.  Hope everyone likes them.

Added two photos of Nadege vs Clara.  Added two from the Nadege v Susanne first fight.

This was such a great match up with Nadege vs Clara both beautiful and strong, almost like witnessing a fight in high school that everyone has seen one time or another.  Clara always seemed cocky especially against a woman like Susanne that she trounced at least twice but Nadege showed her who was boss in this fight.  Clara got a real lesson in this fight and got caught in one long full nelson that finally led to a submission, one of three I believe it was.  Nadege was 20 at the time and Clara two years older so they were only out of school a few years.  Nadege sure schooled her nice!   

•  

ivyhill

•  

sheriwein

Quote from: scissorgirl on 14-Oct-18, 11:06 AM
Yes please, I love Nadege , she was in my opinion the best pound for pound wrestler. The news of her passing earlier this year was very sad.
Look for more photos I'll add soon of this fight. I loved seeing Nadege also and have watched this fight a 1000 times and loved what she did to Renata that German girl.  It's sort of funny seeing Renata in her sexy one piece also and if you've noticed her underwear shows at times both in front and back.  She should have worn a G-string underneath.  Lol.  I never saw legs go up so high during the cross pin Nadege put on her.  Exciting!!!!   Glad you are a fan of hers.  )
  •  

sheriwein

•  

sheriwein

I've always loved Nadege and this match was one of the first I ever saw of her and have watched this dozens of times.  I'm glad there are many who love Nadege as much as I do and thank you for the photos you post about her against her opponents.  I always liked Renata also who is Nadege's opponent here who always puts up a great effort not only with her but with others I've seen her against.  I've got lots of photos of this match and will post more from time to time.  I like the emotions of a match and some of these show Renata concentrating to "figure out" her smaller opponent only to be caught in some very precarious holds.   I like to watch Renata but she seems to have a habit of waiting a bit too long to make a move and with a girl like Nadege you end up tied in knots as you see here.  The photos here are about half way through the fight and it shows Renata a bit tired during a break in the action.  The fight was in front of many people including many women and as you see she is caught in one heck of a figure four and the tangle of arms and legs to me is amazing.  Nadege uses her legs so well and tortured Renata with them seemingly with ease it appeared.  Well, it is a fight after all.   Lol.  I'll post more on this fight I'm sure. 

•  

sheriwein

It's fun to predict who will win a fight and thought I'd post these two to see if anybody wants to offer an opinion who the winner is in these.  The fights were very intense and the on outside in a field near a stream was set up as a cat fight.  The other inside had a few observers to watch and  a woman ref to watch over the preceding.  When first seeing these I was sure the two blonde girls had their work cut out for them.  I'll post the outcome photos later if wanted. 
The blonde girl in the cat fight was Irina who got drubbed by Nadege who is of mixed race and as shown was not up to speed with Nadege.  In front of many women and a very exciting fight to see.  A girl who was always fun to watch was Renata who sorry to say got her behind whipped twice by the black girl Monica.  I just love the thong bottom one piece she chooses to wear.  :)

•