THE SQUEEZE QUEENS - FEMALE FIGHTING & MIXED WRESTLING FORUMS

Stories | Discussions | Images | Videos | Producers        Share our interests? JOIN us today!

Author Topic: Mixed Wrestling Fantasies.  (Read 305 times)

Offline mystified

• Karma received: 34
Mixed Wrestling Fantasies.
« on: 21-Oct-18, 09:27 PM »
Does anyone know if "Mixed Wrestling Fantasies" are still in business ? They were never the most prolific of producers, but their website"www.mixedwrestlingfantasies.com", which is still up and running, shows that their last product update was May 29th of this year. At a guess, the site seems to have ceased trading. Anyone know for sure ?

Offline mystified

« Reply #1 on: 02-Nov-18, 05:23 AM »
Still no reply to my query, although 78 members have viewed it. Has any other member tried to view the site and if so, were they able to contact it with a query. I wasn't 'cos the "Contact Us button does not work. Any ideas anyone ?

Offline dark87dan

• HQ Approved
  • Karma received: 849
  • Awards: Repeated Donator (last one in Oct 2018)
« Reply #2 on: 04-Nov-18, 03:48 AM »
Still no reply to my query, although 78 members have viewed it. Has any other member tried to view the site and if so, were they able to contact it with a query. I wasn't 'cos the "Contact Us button does not work. Any ideas anyone ?

Contact button works just fine, but I didn't send them an email cause I'm not a fan of their videos.

Offline mystified

« Reply #3 on: 05-Nov-18, 05:58 AM »
Thanks foor your reply,dark87dan. However, I've tried that contact button again in multiple browsers, with and without ad blockers. All I get is a blank screen. I do not even get the option to send them an email. Any chance you could try again to see if you could definitely send them an email if you so chose.

Offline Zeus

• Administrator
  • Karma received: 102
  • Awards: Above & BeyondStaff-MemberFounding-Fathers
« Reply #4 on: 06-Nov-18, 08:29 AM »
Contact button works, email it takes you to is:

Code: [Select]
hdscizzorman (at) yahoo.com

Offline ownboss

• Karma received: 324
  • Look Ma I'm Dancing!
« Reply #5 on: 07-Nov-18, 05:25 AM »
Does anyone know if "Mixed Wrestling Fantasies" are still in business ? They were never the most prolific of producers, but their website"www.mixedwrestlingfantasies.com", which is still up and running, shows that their last product update was May 29th of this year. At a guess, the site seems to have ceased trading. Anyone know for sure ?

You should try and contact the guy who is called Rick via his other venture " Fem Wrestling Rooms ", you might have more luck :-)

Did you know he used to be a school teacher and invited his pupils and their friends round to his house to film sexy wrestling movies :-(
Squeeze Queens - Does Exactly What It Say's On The Packet

Offline dark87dan

• HQ Approved
  • Karma received: 849
  • Awards: Repeated Donator (last one in Oct 2018)
« Reply #6 on: 09-Nov-18, 04:50 AM »

You should try and contact the guy who is called Rick via his other venture " Fem Wrestling Rooms ", you might have more luck :-)

Did you know he used to be a school teacher and invited his pupils and their friends round to his house to film sexy wrestling movies :-(

ownboss, do you know that for a fact?  You're insinuating that he was filming sexy videos with children under the age of 18.  That is criminal behavior in the USA. 

amoebic