News:

Guests cannot see the Video section at all - create an account!

Main Menu

More Painful Scissors

Started by revanyo, 12-Dec-12, 10:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

revanyo

What type of girl has the stronger scissor hold. A bodybuilder type with muscular legs like Alina Popa, Jana, Heather Policky, or Sydney Thunder. Or a bjj/mma gilr with slender thighs but more skill. These girls include Lia Labowe, Julie s, Veve, Rapture, Ariel x, Cheyenne, Bijou, Jennifer t, Tyler dare, or electra.
  •  

Ronald_Frump

Hard to say in pure lbs/sq inch testing. Bodybuilders potentially have the muscle mass to win this, but sometimes being muscle-bound can limit movement in a particular direction ie squeezing the legs together. It's a completely different movement to say, a leg press, or a squat.

The other thing to bear in mind is that when comparing leg size in a headscissor scenario, other factors come into play. Slimmer, wiry legs can target the carotid arteries more effectively. The ballerina type can have more endurance in the actual muscle fibres. Especially in a triangle-choke, correct technique depends on flexibility, so the less bulky girl wins again. The slimmer girls tend to have better aerobic capability as well.

hmmmm.......I wonder which type I'll go for......  ::)
Use 7z / WinRAR - Password: VictoryIsMine!
  •  

desertgoodguy

I would tend to agree with Stewie on the slimmer legs

But then again, I would take all of the above lol
  •  

Matey

Both body types will F you up if applied correctly. As Stewie said, slimmer legs have easier time to target just your neck, thicker FBB thighs will catch your head too so even though their total power is bigger the pressure is spread out. I'm most scared of slim athletic girls who are new to scissors, they tend to go for it right away and can send you sleepy time quick if careless. FBB tend to be more vary of their power and increase pressure more slowly. just a couple of personal observations I've made with either body type.
  •  

desertgoodguy

Having been scissored by oth types, I tend to agree that the slommer legs have more of an effect becasue th epower is localized
  •  

DR

Hmmm...let me see...so on one end we have Lia, Julie, Electra...and on the other some pretty powerful FBB's. Just like Marty said, I'm pretty sure both groups would f*** me up, but there is no doubt in my mind which one I'd prefer...Lia and the gals, all the way!  ;D
  •  

RBAP

Quote from: DR on 12-Dec-12, 06:56 PM
Hmmm...let me see...so on one end we have Lia, Julie, Electra...and on the other some pretty powerful FBB's. Just like Marty said, I'm pretty sure both groups would f*** me up, but there is no doubt in my mind which one I'd prefer...Lia and the gals, all the way!  ;D

Agree.
My top ten: Electra, Julie Squeeze, Viktoria, Cheyenne, Ariel X, Kristiana, Mutiny, Chloe and Summer (from LUSA), Sinn Sage.
  •  

Ronald_Frump

My top ten dangerous non-FBB girls, with regards to scissoring are (in no particular order.....)

Electra, VeVe, Cheyenne, Hot-stuff Hollie, Lia, Julie Squeeze, Dixie, Antscha, Ola and Gia Primo.
  •  

desertgoodguy

I would love  to have any or all of the above scissor me lolol
  •  

revanyo

What about your top fbb type's?
  •  

Ronald_Frump

Quote from: revanyo on 13-Dec-12, 03:45 PM
What about your top fbb type's?

For me, the cuff-off point where a fitness-type ends and a FBB begins is blurred. No doubt many FBBs are very strong, but beyond Kortney Olson (who I think is awesome) I myself don't have any "top-ten".
  •  

RBAP

I agree with Stewie, the cut-off point where a fitness-type ends and a FBB begins is somewhat blurred nowadays.
I don't follow today's FBBs much. There are a few vintage ones I used to like (still do): Larissa from JW, Kasie Kavanaugh, and Paloma from APL come to mind.
  •  

QZR1712

Yeah, I've wondered about this question myself.  Seems like sometimes the girls with the slimmer legs can do more damage, especially with headscissors that end up around the neck and the carotid artery, as Stewie pointed out.  One girl that comes to mind on this topic is Lexi from GG.  I know GG videos aren't exactly competitive wrestling, but her opponents did seem genuinely surprised that such a skinny girl could generate that kind of power with her headscissors, and she got a lot of submissions pretty quickly once she locked it in. 
  •