THE SQUEEZE QUEENS - FEMALE FIGHTING & MIXED WRESTLING FORUMS

Stories | Discussions | Images | Videos | Producers        Share our interests? JOIN us today!

Author Topic: Real instagram account  (Read 236 times)

Offline slurpee

• Karma received: 0
Real instagram account
« on: 18-Nov-18, 08:32 AM »
Hi everyone,

I am not sure about about spillover here on other forums (we are a small community, so I'm guessing it's a decent amount), but I want to share these with you/see if anyone else had other ideas.

Instagram actually seems to have real "normal" people who run accounts and are engaged in the wrestling space. I have found three amazing ones so far and am pretty sure they are all the actual people they claim they are:

-kitty.vxn (no intro needed her -- she is really cool)
-noellescissor (really hope the best for this one)
-dominantgirl9 (don't know as much)

I'm guessing it's a side business for all of them, but it's cool seeing independent people support the space.

Can anybody else add to this list and/or comment on experiences with any? Remember, the idea is to encourage, not bother any of them!

Thanks!

Offline ownboss

• Karma received: 324
  • Look Ma I'm Dancing!
Real Instagram Account
« Reply #1 on: 22-Nov-18, 08:47 PM »
I have noticed that the girl hosting dominantgirl9 knows nothing about building a website, as all the movies she has on sale are FREE to download. They are also far too short to be sold for between $7 - $12 dollars. I have since written to her in hope that she will put it right if she can?

So if you want her movies then visit her site and grab um while they are FREE :-)

Link: https://dominantgirl99.wixsite.com/dominantgirl99

Noobs!
Squeeze Queens - Does Exactly What It Say's On The Packet