News:

If you see missing images in posts, we lost about 100k of 'em in 03/2022.

Main Menu

Tyler Aria

Started by IMCJ, 29-Jan-13, 02:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

IMCJ

So I bought some tokens on Scissorvixens.com to buy a video starring Tyler Aria, but it will not download for the life of me! My internet connection is fine and I can download all sorts of other things, but not this...

I wanted to know if anyone is having similar problems and/or could help me out.

scissorvixens.com/scissorvixenstheater/videos/svdl_784_pms_premenstrual_scissors/svdl_784_pms_premenstrual_scissors.htm

FIXED PREVIEWS (NO HOTLINKING TO PRODUCER WEBSITE IMAGES), AND NO DIRECT CLICKABLE WWW LINKS TO PRODUCER WEBSITES * Marty
  •  

Blackout

Did you concact the SV support yet? Usually they're pretty quick with their responding.

help@scissorvixens.com
  •  

IMCJ

Yeah, Drew gave me a couple more attempts, but it still didn't work.....ugh so frustrating.
  •  

sleepinbin

not sure man, never used their tokens system... what happens when you try to d/l the file?

can they at least refund you? hopefully...
  •  

Zissou35

Password to my clips: hjkAS@DGl23#$dSRH Use 7z to extract.
  •  

IMCJ

Well guys, it finally downloaded. I'm not sure what was wrong but it worked so yay!
  •  

ivyhill

Quote from: IMCJ on 03-Feb-13, 03:36 AM
Well guys, it finally downloaded. I'm not sure what was wrong but it worked so yay!
Glad it finally worked for you. I had similar problem with another site. Sometimes it worked and sometimes it didn't work. I finally gave my password info to another member and he would DL everything for me and re up it and send me the link. Sounds like a pain in the ass but it worked  ;D
  •  

sleepinbin

Quote from: IMCJ on 03-Feb-13, 03:36 AM

good to hear :)
  •