News:

Both female (F-F) and mixed (F-M) wrestling related material is welcomed.

Main Menu

Femalekicks.com

Started by JackJay, 04-Feb-19, 02:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JackJay

Wrestling match: Jane and Jessica vs Jack and Kevin
Full HD (1920-1080)
Product length: 13 minutes
Language: Russian with English subtitles

https://fekistudio.com/product/wrestling-match-jane-and-jessica-vs-jack-and-kevin/  -  Watch the Full video here!

Clip includes choking, scissorholds, camel clutch and sleeper dragon.

Custom clip request:

This is a scene where I will give you some room for creatity. But I want to see as much as possible fast paced action (just very short chats). The men are trying to win and are active, but are simply completely overpowered with the most humliating wresling holds, throws, locks etc Jessica and Jane can produce. The scene starts with both men are being practising in the gym, their egos are crushed after what happened at scene 1 so they're practising to be more competitive and to get stronger. Jane and Jessica are arriving at the gym, laughing when they're seeing the men practise. 'Well, look who we have there' Jessica says. The girls are liking to have some fun again and are challenging the men in a little bit mockingly and arrogant for another battle. The men are doing a few steps backwards (being a little bit scared because of the beatdown they received last time) and are not looking to accept this challenge. 'Wow, are you 'strong' guys scared of 'little girls' Jane says. 'Please show that you are real men and wrestle to us'. The men, now angered, are having no other choice to accept (this chat 1 minut in total). Then the wrestling starts. First with just Jane and Jack in action, with Jessica and Kevin watching. You can tag your partner in, but Jack doesn't get the chance for it because although he's trying to attack sometimes and is trying to escape Jane's holds, throws and locks etc are way to powerfull. Please let her show the very best wrestling action she can produce. Jack is beeing completely overpowered, is suffering heavily because Jane is crushing, choking and squeezing all the the breath and energy out of his body with extremely tight holds. After about 2/3 minutes Kevin can no longer seeing this and he's stepping into to action to safe Jack, but Jessica is following and is attacking him. So, from this moment all four actors are in action at the same time with both girls are squeezing, choking and crushing all the life out of both men who are in huge trouble and are hugely overpowered, with their male bodies are being forced into embarrasing and humiliating positions (all the action as humiliating as possible).
During this action the girls are sometimes asking to the men just to admit 'female supremacy', but both stubborn guys are refusing this several times until they are that much out of breath that they have no other choice to tapout. The girls are leaving both exhausted men beaten and totally destroyed.

•  

JackJay

Jessica and Jane brutally beat Jack and Kevin
Full HD (1920-1080)

https://fekistudio.com/product/jessica-and-jane-brutally-beat-jack-and-kevin/  -  Watch the Full video here!

Clip includes punches, kicks, knee kicks, elbows, headbutts, choking and knockouts.

Custom clip request:

The men are having a trauma about their last two beatdowns they suffered against Jessica and Jane, so they decided to attack Jessica (looking stunning in her black leather outfit) together when she is being alone at the 'gym'. They attacked her aggressively and for about 5 -10 seconds she's in trouble, but then she's saving herself with a few very hard elbows to both males stomach's. From that moment a very ruthless and mad Jessica is being at her very best by totally dominating and destroying both men with some extremely hardhitting and fast paced MMA and streetfight action (also some 'atemi' punching, hitting etc). The most extreme you can imagine and she can produce. And fast paced and very roughly! Buth men are beeched, rammed, hammered, stomped, etc trough the boulding. Even with two of them who are both really trying to hit Jessica they're just forced deep into to defensive. After about 4 minutes of a 'one woman show' Jane enters the room and she's surprised and enjoyed when she's seeing how Jessica is making a ravage of both men already (the men at that moment already heavily damaged bodies with maybe already a little bit of blood or 'blue eyes'). Jessica, while she's having the men under her control: 'Hey Jane. Just come here to share the party.' (then she pushes one of the men to Jane, who is directly coming into action. From that moment till the end of the video both girls are totally butchering both men with very rough action. The most extreme possible! In the end both men are getting KO"ed in a very extreme and rough way, being a senseless bleeding mess in the end. The girls are making a selfie when they're posing at both beaten male bodies and are removing both men out of the building, dumping them outside. I understand from you that it isn't possible that the girls are throwing the men outside. So, I've in mind the following; They are still removing the men out of the room by dragging or for preference carrying them away, but because they can't throw or dump the men outside you can end the video by just showing the the girls are picking the beaten and heavily damaged men up, followed by showing that they are dragging/carrying them away for 5 – 10 seconds (you can see that the girls are walking through the exit with the guys). Then the camara is turning away (but video isn't finished yet). When the camera is turned away about also 10 seconds you can hear the sound of bodies being slammed against something heavy very roughly(this will make a huge noise), cracking bodies/muscles and eventually there is a door (if there is one) slamming. After 10 seconds you can see the girls are walking back triumphanticly (rubbing their hands as a sign that they've finished their job). Then the video ends with a short shot from somewhere else in the building with both guys being even more damaged/thrashed at a dark corner (for example in a corner with some garbage, in a closet or just against a wall being tied up and with a rag tied up for their mouths. You can hear them groan (because they're just awake).

•  

JackJay

Undercover agent Grace has been exposed
Full HD (1920-1080)
Product length: 14 minutes

https://fekistudio.com/product/undercover-agent-grace-has-been-exposed/  -  Watch the Full video here!

Clip includes punches, kicks, knee kicks, choking, wrestling holds, low blows and knockout.

IMPORTANT: This film was shot by a beginner team, which is located in another city. This is their 7th film. My team and I did not take part in the filming of this video. I emailed instructions and gave helpful tips, edited the film and now I'm putting it on my website for you to rate and write in reviews about what you think about this debut. I really need feedback, so please feel free to write comments.

Grace is new to the Drug Enforcement Administration. Grace's first mission is to infiltrate a drug cartel based in the city as an undercover agent. But due to the inexperience of the girl, she is quickly revealed. The bandits find materials that prove that Grace is a DEA agent, track down her address and send a hitman to her apartment. It is not difficult for a bandit to deal with a novice agent.

•  

JackJay

Jane takes revenge on Jessica
Full HD (1920-1080)
Product length: 16 minutes

https://fekistudio.com/product/jane-takes-revenge-on-jessica/  -  Watch the Full video here!

Clip includes wrestling on the floor, strip, submission, tied by belt and handcuffs.

Custom clip request:
Situation – story: A police officer took her judo girlfriend's relationship sweetheart.
Now she's going to pay for this...

One of the girls is a police officer and came to train with her girlfriend in the gym.
The policewoman arrive in civil clothes, After work, still with her weapon and handcuffs on the pants-belt. The other in her training, both with their sports bag. Undressing – putting on judo-gi – tie the belt tightly, fix the hair – watch,rings, jewels in sports bag. The policewoman finishes first, takes off her socks, and leaves for the dojo ready to fight.

The girlfriend loosens the belt from the policeman's pants, and takes
belt of the pants, weapon, and handcuffs in her sports bag. She quickly takes off her socks, puts her sports bag at the door of the dojo and also steps on the mat.

They greet (rei) and warm up on the tatami in the gym and prepare and compete a short judo match.

At the end of the fight, the police officer falls. The girlfriend walks/run to her gym bag and points the gun at the police officer with outstretched arms.

The girlfriend orders:
"Get up and raise your hands."
As the policewoman raises her arms, she says:
"Calm girl, know you are punishable ... don't do that"
Nervous the girlfriend answers:
"You shut up, you have to be calm now and do exactly what I command.
I decide now what and how it happens. You will obey.
Did you understand ? Answer !"
With her hands up, the police-woman replies:
"ok ... I do what you say ... take it easy ...".

She/girlfriend gives orders :
– "Walk to the wall – face against the wall – legs open – hands stretched out in the air against the wall".

The policewoman is checked to see if she is carrying a weapon or mobile phone.

– "ok ! ... turn around – hands up – step away from the wall with your hands up. Ok – stop!".
– "open your legs !".

The gun pushed behind her ear.

"Take off your belt ! Put him on the floor. Hands up!".

Girl pulls open the judo vest to see if there is no weapon/mobile underneath.

"And now your judo-gi– slowly! Your undershirt too".

After she took off her judo vest and undershirt, the policewoman raises her hands again. While the police woman undresses, the girlfriend stands at a distance with the weapon pointing up. Undressed, the policewoman raises her hands again and open her legs.

The policewoman gets a bit anxious and asks:
"What are your plans with me? Give that gun here and let me go".

Girlfriend:"Shut up and do what I say!"
– "step slowly to the tatami with your hands up"
– "sit on your knees while keeping your hands up"
– "now your hands on your head"
" Sit up straight. shoulders straight and upright "
"Stay that way and don't move".

The girlfriend says mockingly:"Enjoy so your freedom a little longer. This will teach you to keep your paws off my friend".

The girlfriend smiling and takes a pictures of the policewoman.

– "ok ... lie on your stomach on the tatami ... and your hands stay on your head".

With hands on head, the policewoman says: "Don't tie me up. You're going to be jailed".

Threatening with the gun, the girlfriend says:"Shut your mouth and silence! I said lie on your stomach with your hands on your head. Do it now!".

Obediently and sideways with her hands on her head , the policewoman lies down on her stomach.

– "open your legs and stretch your arms sideways".

While the policewoman lies flat on the mat and sees nothing, the girlfriend takes handcuffs, a pants belt from her sports bag and the judo belt from the policewoman. She lays pants belt and judo belt on the mat at the horizontal bar and holds only weapon and handcuffts.

"Ok ... stands up ... and go slowly to the horizontal bar with your hands up."
"Turn around and look at here...".
"On your knees and stretch your arms up".

The handcuffs are fastened to the wrists, and by turning the pullery, the policewoman is forced to stand while the arms are pulled firmly into the air.

– "Now your legs together and feet next to each other".
– "Well done. Stay in this position and don't move your legs."

Ankles are tied with pants belt. Take now the judo belt and tie the legs above or below the knees.

Wild but hopelessly tied, the polecewoman says:"I did what you asked. Now untie me".

The girlfriend laughs and turns the pulley some more, so that the policewoman's feet can barely touch the ground.

The girlfriend says, while she takes the policewoman's judo suit with her, laughing: "Well, you won't run away from this. Bye bye".

•  

JackJay

Atemi: Jessica vs Jane 11
Full HD (1920-1080)
Product length: 23 minutes

https://fekistudio.com/product/atemi-jessica-vs-jane-11/  -  Watch the Full video here!

Clip includes punches and chloroform scenes.

Custom clip request:

"'Atemi"' – The female is punching the other female on the solar plexus once and the time of "punching(=touching) to the solar-plexus" is about several seconds. Then the other female closes her eyes and loses consciousness. The punch is by fist, not fingertip.

The intruder sneak into the house and defeat many clone sentries using atemi.

IMPORANT: 32 versions of one punch to the solar plexus. After the punch, the girl always loses consciousness. 16 versions for Jane and 16 versions for Jessica.

https://femalekicksinfo.space/aiovg_videos/atemi-jessica-vs-jane-11/  - WATCH THE TRAILER HERE

Check out our twitter for latest updates: https://twitter.com/femalekickscom
  •  

JackJay

Grace cruel collector
Full HD (1920-1080)
Product length: 12 minutes

https://fekistudio.com/product/grace-cruel-collector/  -  Watch the Full video here!

IMPORTANT: This film was shot by a different team, which is located in another city.

Clip includes punches, kicks, knee kicks, choking, ballbusting, balls crush and trampling.

Two idiots were so stupid that they borrowed money for their rickety business from a local crime boss. When it came time to pay off their debts, they did not have any money. To knock out debts comes the best collector – Grace. On the surface, she is just a sweet and beautiful girl, but in reality she is the most experienced, most cruel collector that the boss has. Grace hasn't had a single case of failure yet. Two idiotic businessmen will forever remember meeting Grace.

https://femalekicksinfo.space/aiovg_videos/grace-cruel-collector/  - WATCH THE TRAILER HERE

•  

JackJay

Hilary kidnapped
Full HD (1920-1080)

https://fekistudio.com/product/hilary-kidnapped/  -  Watch the Full video here!

IMPORTANT: This film was shot by a different team, which is located in another city.

Clip includes punches, kicks, choking, backbreaker and knockouts.

Once in the past, Hilary was connected with the criminal world. Now the girl lives a quiet and peaceful life. But her criminal past won't let her go. An old enemy needed to kidnap Hilary. To do this, the mafia sends two of his thugs after the girl. The only thing that the mafia boss did not take into account is that Hilary is not an ordinary girl, and she will not give up without a fight. And thugs are too dumb to do their jobs well. Hilary's kidnapping doesn't go according to plan...

https://femalekicksinfo.space/aiovg_videos/hilary-kidnapped/  - WATCH THE TRAILER HERE

•  

JackJay

Atemi: Jessica vs Jane 12
Full HD (1920-1080)
Product length: 25 minutes

https://fekistudio.com/product/atemi-jessica-vs-jane-12/  -  Watch the Full video here!

Clip includes punches and chloroform scenes.

"'Atemi"' – The female is punching the other female on the solar plexus once and the time of "punching(=touching) to the solar-plexus" is about several seconds. Then the other female closes her eyes and loses consciousness. The punch is by fist, not fingertip.

The intruder sneak into the house and defeat many clone sentries using atemi.

IMPORANT: 32 versions of one punch to the solar plexus. After the punch, the girl always loses consciousness. 16 versions for Jane and 16 versions for Jessica.

https://femalekicksinfo.space/aiovg_videos/atemi-jessica-vs-jane-12/  - WATCH THE TRAILER HERE

•  

JackJay

Kevin likes when Jane's back is crunching 2
Full HD (1920-1080)
Product length: 11 minutes

https://fekistudio.com/product/kevin-likes-when-janes-back-is-crunching-2/  -  Watch the Full video here!

Clip includes choking, camel clutch, over the knee backbreaker, sleeper dragon and other wrestling holds.

Custom clip request:

It will be the second part of my first custom with jane vs Kevin with backbreaking move.

The video opens with Jane making some stretching move. But we see her a little in pain after her last match
–  Kevin will come and say to Jane « « Hi my dear, almost broken and back to the Fight club as I can see »
– Jane will say angry « you were luck last time asshole »
– The man "stay polite, it was not enough last, you will see what I've prepared for you now" and the match begins
– Kevin will dominate all the 10 minutes match with the backbreaking as listed below (Please follow the order of the scenes) and destroy Jane

–  when he does the wrestling holds, Kevin has to maintain the position during 10-15 seconds each time showing the impression he wants to fold Jane at the maximum and break Janes's back. I've added more scene because I would try a faster rythm

We will have the below dialogues (1 dialogue by move) during (the order of the dialogues are not important, the 3 can be before the 1)  :

1) Jane : "You are funny"
The man : "really and this move is funny too"
Then, the man bend her a little more and jane scream

2) Jane : "I feel nothing from your move"
The man : "Really ? and what now ?"
Then, the man bend her a little more and Jane scream

3) The man : "Impressive, you were not so tough last time"
Jane : "Because you think are ?" and Jane laugh a little
Kevin
growl and bend a little more and we hear a cracking bone sound louder this time

4) Jane : "You really think you can break me ?
The man : "I don't know but I can hear your bones craking as the las time, don't you ?"

5) the man :"I'm sure you have never been in difficulty like now"
Jane : "I'm not in difficulty, I will break free and kick your ass"
The man : " If you can walk again after that"
Jane "That what ?"
Then, the man bend her a little more and Jane scream

Jane will show the impression she is in deep pain in her face but she will moan only and not scream a lot. Jane is supposed to be a trained fighter after the last time so she has to show she is resisting to the pain.

The video will finish wih Kevin doing the same move as scene n°7(backbreaker) and we will hear big cracking sound and Jane finally knocked out.

6) I would cracking bones sound. The most important is really the backbreaking holds but also the fact that the man keep the pressure during 10-15 seconds for each hold.

For the camera during the wrestling moves, the camera has always to show Jane's face and her body bending in the same time in order to always show his face in pain but also her body bending (as the photo Camera angle example).

•  

JackJay

Grace humiliated the paper champion
Full HD (1920-1080)
Product length: 19 minutes

https://fekistudio.com/product/grace-humiliated-the-paper-champion/  -  Watch the Full video here!

Clip includes punches, kicks, knees, choking, trampling and real foot facekicks.

Marquis is a mixed martial arts champion in a local promotion. But all his fights are fake. Grace came to the Marquis to restore justice. The girl brutally beats the paper champion, humiliates him, wipes her feet on his face, makes him kiss and suck his beautiful feet, painfully tramples the man's body with deadly feet. After being humiliated, Grace forces the Marquis to relinquish his championship title.

•  

JackJay

Jessica is riding Nick
Full HD (1920-1080)
Product length: 24 minutes

https://fekistudio.com/product/jessica-is-riding-nick/  -  Watch the Full video here!

Clip includes arm wrestling, kicks, slaps, choking and ponyplay.

Custom clip request:
10 minutes:
1st part Jessica enters the gym in a form like Iron Balls, Tim and Nick vs Jessica and proposes an armwresting match to a man
working with weights in the gym.
Please have a mat yellow colour.
Also I would like during the armwrestling that Jessica smashes the arm – hand on the table loudly.
Jessica and the man do not make loud noises – Jessica smiles – the man is angry because of his defeat.
After his defeat again and again – Jess makes a riding scene with the man.
If Jess can hold something on her hands like a whip or a belt would be perfect.
The man with Jess go out of the room Jessica still riding him (make it a little longer)

14 minutes:
2nd part. This man is in the gym again,
Jessica enters wearing a dress like Jessica destroys balls of 3 arrogant sportsmen.
She tells the man to go or she will force him again.
The man is very angry and refuses again.
Jess defeats him again with faceslapping mainly and tells him that from now on he will be her personal slave.
She takes the whip and makes him do pony play.

You can write the dialogue but use words which show that the female is superior . Jessica tells him after beating him that she will tame him and he will be obedient after she wins the match. Use the words tame and obedient please.
About 4 times 2 with each hand.
2 riding scenes.
About 4 armwrestling wins for Jessica, one riding scene.
Then the second part. Faceslapping second riding scene.
Yes they leave the room.
If Jessica slaps the man on the ass with this whip to make him move faster this would be perfect.
Please no ballbusting, no blood, no spitting.
She can hold him with her foot on his throat to the wall.
She can use her feet sometimes but mostly face slapping.
If she can sometimes be playful and teasing with him like twisting his nose or grabbing him from the ear it would be super.

https://femalekicksinfo.space/aiovg_videos/jessica-is-riding-nick/  - WATCH THE TRAILER HERE

•  

JackJay

Low blows punishment for Jessica
Full HD (1920-1080)
Product length: 21 minutes

https://fekistudio.com/product/low-blows-punishment-for-jessica/  -  Watch the Full video here!

Clip includes choking, punches, kicks, knee kicks, low-blows, backbreaking and other wrestling holds.

Custom clip request:

Jessica against a male opponent.
A low blow match with as many good ones as you think of, lots of good angles and up skirts.
Jessica changing thongs halfway through the match.
No music just great reactions how Jane did in save the forest just some good wrestling moves, back breaker and low blows and Jessica getting destroyed. I think that's about the majority of what I want, you can make up a story and dialogue, but this should give a good idea of what I would like.

•  

JackJay

Stacy against two thieves
Full HD (1920-1080)

https://fekistudio.com/product/stacy-against-two-thieves/  -  Watch the Full video here!

Clip includes punches, kicks, knee kicks, choking, ballbusting, tomoe nage and trampling.
NEW ACTRESS IN MY STUDIO.

Story line:

Two guys robbed a bank, they train in their gym and happily discuss what they will do with the money. They are sure that no one knows that it was they who committed the robbery. Stacy interrupts their practice and tells them that she knows they are thieves. She's going to put them in jail. The guys threaten her, they are going to fight her. Stacey is not afraid of them, she easily fights two guys at once, using various blows and chokes. The guys have no chance against her.

https://femalekicksinfo.space/aiovg_videos/stacy-against-two-thieves/  - WATCH THE TRAILER HERE

•  

JackJay

Low blows: Jessica destroys Stacy
Full HD (1920-1080)
Product length: 11 minutes

https://fekistudio.com/product/low-blows-jessica-destroys-stacy/  -  Watch the Full video here!

Clip includes punches, kicks, chops, eye poke and low blows.

Story line:

Jessica is a secret agent who is sent on a mission to arrest Stacy.  However, Stacy won't go without a fight. A fight breaks out, Jessica quickly finds Stacy's weak spot. Stacy tries to resist, but her attempts are unsuccessful. Jessica throws a lot of different hits between Stacy's legs. Eventually Stacy falls to the floor and doesn't get up again, Jessica defeats her.

•  

JackJay

Jessica challenges the Master
Full HD (1920-1080)

https://fekistudio.com/product/jessica-challenges-the-master/  -  Watch the Full video here!

Clip includes ballbusting, kicks, punches, knee kicks, headbutt, choking, wrestling, tomoe nage, trampling and neck breaking.

Story line:

Jessica comes to the training of a recognized martial artist in the city. The man is surprised at her arrival and asks her what she needs. The girl wants to train with the master, as she considers him the best. But the man just laughs, he says that he doesn't train girls, as they are weak. He is being rude. Jessica decides to challenge him, because of his behavior. The self-confident Master decides to teach her an important lesson. However, from the very beginning it becomes clear that the girl is stronger than him. She blocks all of his attacks. A male fighter constantly finds himself lying on the floor from numerous blows and throws. When a man is lying, the girl doesn't miss the opportunity to walk on him, to stand on him, because he offended her hard at the beginning. She hits him in the stomach, in the face, choking him, apply the scissorshold. The man does not give up until the very end, but he does not have enough strength to defeat Jessica. She snaps his neck. Jessica picks up his black belt and becomes the best in town.

•