THE SQUEEZE QUEENS - FEMALE FIGHTING & MIXED WRESTLING FORUMS

Stories | Discussions | Images | Videos | Producers        Share our interests? JOIN us today!

Author Topic: Pretty Asian girl vs. pretty white girl  (Read 1918 times)

Offline sheriwein

• Karma received: 42
Pretty Asian girl vs. pretty white girl
« on: 16-Feb-19, 10:04 AM »
This is a good sequence showing this pretty Asian girl fighting a white girl in a very intense and sweaty match.  The room they fought in must have been very warm but the way rhey fought sure added to the heat that's for sure.  From what I've seen Asian girls are very tough indeed. 
The Asian girl did quite a job on her opponent and in this sequence has her in a few problems I would say.  Lol.  That rear naked choke is a punishing hold and as you see on the girl's face it's hurting. Combined with a scissors it got the girl to give of course.  I'll add more great photos of the match.  Nice close up shots. 

Offline FetishWebDev

• Karma received: 5
« Reply #1 on: 03-Jul-19, 07:04 PM »
Is this match available for download anywhere? Thanks for the pictures!

Offline sheriwein

• Karma received: 42
« Reply #2 on: 06-Jul-19, 05:30 PM »
Yes, if you look up Mahea vs Ivy you should get a link to where you can download it.  A friend gave me a copy of it.  She had it on a memory stick and gave it to me. 
New photos are of Kim and Italian blonde girl and one more of Ivy.  Mahea sits on top of Ivy's but to tie her up and as you see it is quite a fight and quite a sight seeing a good battle going on.  Mahea has more than enough to dispose of both of them separately of course. 
« Last Edit: 15-Jul-19, 11:03 AM by sheriwein »

Offline FetishWebDev

« Reply #3 on: 06-Sep-19, 08:03 PM »
Yes, if you look up Mahea vs Ivy you should get a link to where you can download it.  A friend gave me a copy of it.  She had it on a memory stick and gave it to me. 

I cannot find the match via a search on Google or Clips4Sale. Would you mind selling it to me? Send me a PM if you would. I really want to see it.

Offline ChicagoAlan

• HQ Approved
  • Karma received: 1668
  • Awards: Repeated Donator (last one in Oct 2019)
« Reply #4 on: 07-Sep-19, 06:42 AM »
Try searching "Mahea vs. Ivey"

Her name is spelled "Ivey."   It's a Reality Girls video.

Offline FetishWebDev

« Reply #5 on: 07-Sep-19, 10:32 AM »
Try searching "Mahea vs. Ivey"

Her name is spelled "Ivey."   It's a Reality Girls video.

Thank you very much!

Here's a direct link for anyone else who wants to see it: https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/28117/9038183/Ivey+vs+Mahea%3A+Trach+Choke+Tapouts%3A+Clear+HD