Video Notes on Dating Women Who Wrestle

Started by FWC, 03-Nov-21, 07:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

submittome7

I'm not commenting on the article per se but more so wanted to give some constructive feedback in regards to your company. I am aware of your company and what you guys offer, I find myself coming across it /browsing through the website 2 or 3 times a year but have never really had it in as one of my top tier favorite producers. However, I'm sure there are other customers/people who absolutely love it and purchase frequently.

For me, it feels a bit too casual, as if there's a couple of friends getting together and recording a wrestling video (the cameraman talking, the wrestlers chit chatting) and in general just a very laid back atmosphere to the point where I don't really know what direction/narrative you guys are trying to offer when it comes to the theme of wrestling.

In order to win someone like me over or pique my attention, I'd require something a little more formal. That could maybe less casual conversation during the match between the contestants, or something of a formal attire (wrestling shorts or something instead of jeans). Now don't take any of this the wrong way since there definitely is potential with your company and I know that different people have different tastes. But maybe this is something you'd want to hear if you guys are looking to fine tune certain things in your wrestling scene that could perhaps bring in new fans.
  •