News:

Both female (F-F) and mixed (F-M) wrestling related material is welcomed.

Main Menu

Help Identifying Studio/Video

Started by Fanofdean, 06-Jan-19, 03:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fanofdean

I just can't remember what studio it was but the title of the studio was on every shot in the video, I think bottom right. The video had two British girls fighting in a yoga studio; the video starts with them ttalking/stretching first. The video has  over the top kicking and punching, with edited sound effects. There might have been some chokes, not the main focus. I remember going on the site once and it had many F/F videos, some with themes and constumes. These videos didn't have any blood. The videos looked relatively new, none of that old feel. Any help is appreciated, thanks.
  •  

ownboss

Quote from: Fanofdean on 06-Jan-19, 03:58 AM
I just can't remember what studio it was but the title of the studio was on every shot in the video, I think bottom right. The video had two British girls fighting in a yoga studio; the video starts with them talking/stretching first. The video has over the top kicking and punching, with edited sound effects. There might have been some chokes, not the main focus. I remember going on the site once and it had many F/F videos, some with themes and costumes. These videos didn't have any blood. The videos looked relatively new, none of that old feel. Any help is appreciated, thanks.

Might have been Bout Time Studio's :-\
Bringing Order To The Chaos Created By A World Infested With Idiots!
  •  

Fanofdean

Quote from: ownboss on 07-Jan-19, 06:56 AM
I just can't remember what studio it was but the title of the studio was on every shot in the video, I think bottom right. The video had two British girls fighting in a yoga studio; the video starts with them talking/stretching first. The video has over the top kicking and punching, with edited sound effects. There might have been some chokes, not the main focus. I remember going on the site once and it had many F/F videos, some with themes and costumes. These videos didn't have any blood. The videos looked relatively new, none of that old feel. Any help is appreciated, thanks.

[/quot

Found it. It's Kickass Femmes 😀
  •  

ownboss

Quote from: Fanofdean on 10-Jan-19, 04:14 AM

[/quot

Found it. It's Kickass Femmes 😀

Glad you finally found it buddy :-)
Bringing Order To The Chaos Created By A World Infested With Idiots!
  •