News:

Welcome at SqueezeQueens.com, your female & mixed wrestling haven!

Main Menu

Cali Kobra

Started by Jay, 19-Jul-15, 01:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jay

Hey, Cali Kobra asked me to advertise for her so I thought I would share some pics from her Clips4Sale Store clips4sale.com/studio/53225. So I'll be adding pics from her store throughout the next few days. She is branching off to do more categories such as ball busting and also offers sessions in the Toronto area. For contact details, you can get them here: www.scissorfoxes.com/foxes/cali.html
All profits from Cali Kobra's Clips4Sale go directly to her. Feel free to support her by buying her videos. Enjoy these pics ;)
  •  

Jay

Cali Kobra - Gym Brat
I love going to the gym and staying in good shape but sometimes you have to get creative to make it fun. Today, some guy asked me to spot him while doing a bench press. Just as he's about to quit, I gave him the motivation he needed. I trapped his head between my thighs and slowly started squeezing. I demanded that he pushed harder and he did. What was even better was that I was also feeling the burn in my legs so I decided to continue "motivating" him. I ripped off my pants and really got a good grip on his neck. My quads were REALLY feeling it now. He was my personal thigh master and his purple little face indicated just how well I was doing. I managed to do sit-ups and push-ups while keeping his head locked between my legs. I may have went a little overboard because I "accidentally" put him out with my reverse headscissor. OOPSY! I really hope my next workout will be just as intense!

This video and many more available at www.clips4sale.com/53225/
  •  

Jay

Cali Kobra - Trapped in Scissor Pillory
Hi Boys. I'm back and ready to put the squeeze on whomever doesn't obey my commands. Take my friend Jay for example. I ordered him to clean my toilets and when he refused, I trapped him in what I call my Scissor Pillory. For those you you who don't know, a pillory is a wooden framework with holes for the head and hands, in which an offender was imprisoned and exposed to the public to be ridiculed. In this case, I have his neck lodged between my strong thighs, one hand trapped in my calves/ankles and the other pinned either under my torso or with my bare hands. He's been in here for nearly an hour, trying to wiggle himself free (nice try) so every now and then, I give him a good squeeze to remind him who's in control. My scissors are even stronger now so it's fun to watch him struggle and turn purple. He finally admits defeat and agrees to clean my toilets but I decide to knock him out anyways. What can I say? I love putting men to sleep this way ;)

This video and many more available at
https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/53225/cali-kobra/#cid488b1359d6b08fb71dc3125919
  •  

Jay

Cali Kobra - Life in Scissors
I always like to have a slave on hand just in case I need to release some stress and crush something between my thighs. My latest slave is a keeper as I love the way his face turns purple when I squeeze him and he's got the perfect neck for knockouts. I've had him locked in my closet for nearly a month and pull him out whenever I want to play ;) I feel a little bad considering he hasn't seen his family since I captured him so I decided to give him a little chance. I put the key to his cuffs slightly out of reach and told him that if he can grab them, I will set him free. Obviously, I'm not going to make it easy for him. After all, I don't really want to lose my favorite squeeze toy. With his head pinned between my thighs, he desperately tries to make his way toward the keys. My dancers legs easily keep him at bay. Just to show him who's in charge, I knock him out with a sleeperhold. I later dangle the key right in his face while holding him in a reverse headscissor. Poor guy really wants to see his family but he can't seem to break free. I guess he doesn't want it that bad so I put him in one of my famous figure-4 headscissors, prop myself up and put him out again. Back in the closet he goes but don't worry, I'll be back :)

This video and many more available at
https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/53225/cali-kobra
  •