News:

Guests cannot see the Video section at all - create an account!

Main Menu

LilysFacesitting.com

Started by breathless50, 19-Feb-20, 01:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

breathless50

Aren't I lucky! I'm going to have a scissor session with my victim and he's feeling tough so he's told me to ignore when he taps. He's in for the longest sixteen minutes of his life! You see if I squeeze hard and he taps, I don't have to stop. That means I can do what I like with him and what I like, no, what I love, is to knock a man out between my thighs.

I wear sheer, shiny pantyhose with no panties so he can see that I'm all woman and I own him. There's lots of different scissor holds where I crush his neck or head between my strong thighs as I toy with him before knocking him out. There's also lots of figure fours which allow me to use my thighs and my calves to squeeze his neck so tightly that he begs me to let him give in. That just makes me giggle from deep inside me as I tighten further and watch his face change colour as I knock him out again.

There's combined headscissors and smothers with his face buried in my pussy and my thighs wrapped around his head. I squeeze hard and he moans into my pussy as I knock him out. That does wonders for a girl! I love that all he feels as he fades out is my thighs crushing him, in many cases all he sees is my pussy on his face and all he smells is a highly aroused woman. And I can ignore his taps as he begs me to let him submit. Mmmmmmmm

The five real knockouts are very real and you will see a man genuinely subjugated by a sexy woman's thighs clad in lovely smooth, sheer pantyhose.
Clip available at https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/94563/22776055/teasing-taunting-scissors-no-tapping-allowed

Love, Lily xxxxxx
  •  

Lilys Facesitting

Smothered And Scissored By The Sexy Bully

Ever been beaten up by a sexy woman who's wearing a short skirt, black lace edged petticoat, red satin panties, sheer black stockings and suspenders and stilettos? Well, here's your chance to see how I do it to a colleague at work. Oh, and I'm wearing luscious red lipstick too.

I wrestle him down to the floor and even though he resists, I get him on his back and sit on him in a high, tight schoolgirl pin. We're wrestling because he doubted that I could wrestle so I'm going to teach him a lesson. Once his arms are pinned under my legs I move forward and sit on his mouth with my lovely red satin panties pushing on his nose and taunt him. He can clearly see the lace edge of my silky petticoat right in front of his eyes. He'll be seeing a lot of that.

He tries to struggle, so I roll on my side and take him in a figure four with his face buried in the gusset of my panties to smother him while I tighten my thighs around his neck to punish him. He's going to find out that I am a bully girl and a very sexy one at that! He's locked between my sheer stocking clad thighs as I tease him that he can't breathe. He tries to pull my legs apart to relieve the pressure so I tell him I have a special treat for him by saying, "I'm going to knock you out."

Knocking a man out is very sexy and while I squeeze his neck and wriggle my pussy on his face, I enjoy watching him go out. Then I roll him on his back and as he wakes up and starts to struggle, I sit in reverse on his chest then move back onto his face wiggling my bottom until his nose is pushing into it. You can see how completely I smother him with my big, round bottom as I keep him tightly pinned with his face deeply buried between my bottom cheeks while he struggles impotently under me.

When I can feel that he knows he's beaten, I turn around and quickly put him in a very tight schoolgirl pin smother with my bottom on his mouth and my pussy on his nose. At the same time, I pin his arms up beside his head tightly so he can't move at all and can barely breathe. I want to break him and make him give in to me but he's still refusing and is still trying to struggle. To exhaust him, I keep him in this smothering pin and watch his frustration increase. Watching a man get frustrated by how tightly I'm sitting on his face always makes me very wet and this makes it harder for him to breathe. Of course, I drive home that he has a woman sitting on his face by teasing his face with my soft, silky petticoat.

Next, I roll onto my side again and put him in a very tight side headscissor and pull his head forward until his face is absolutely buried in my damp panty gusset. Again he refuses to give in to me, so I tighten my strong dancer's thighs and he's soon tapping. I look him in the eye and taunt him as I keep the pressure on his neck and he taps several times. I know he's broken now so I sweetly smile at him and tell him I'm knocking him out again. His moans of fear into my bottom puts a little shiver of delight through me, especially in my pussy.

He's soon out and I roll him on his back again. He comes to and I sit on his chin in a schoolgirl pin with his arms up by his head, tightly pinned between my thighs and his head so he can't move. He's so obviously broken that he looks up and says, "You win", expecting me to accept his submission and let him go. I just laugh and say, "Oh, I know." Then I move forward until I'm sitting fully on his face and wriggle until his nose is pushed into my pussy and my bottom cheeks are around his mouth.

The look of panic on his face as he realises he can barely get any air and he can't move is a huge turn on for me. Then when I tell him I'm going to finish our little wrestle by sitting on his face and counting him out, all the way to ten, he moans in frustration. A delicious, protracted pin count follows and I taunt him the whole time while I wriggle my wet pussy on his face.

Eventually, I finish the count and while he is desperately hoping I'll let him breathe, I show off by flexing my arms and telling him to look up at me as I gloat. I love, love, love sitting on a beaten man's face and humiliating him by flexing while I smother him.  Now that he's beaten, broken and humiliated, I get up and tell him to go home for a nice rest!

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/94563/lilys-pantyfacesitting-wrestling

[/img]

[/img]

•