News:

No underage material allowed - please keep all posts 18yr+.

Main Menu

Gotham

Started by malderat, 01-Oct-15, 05:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

malderat

If you aren't watching Gotham, you might start. Last season there was a pretty solid melee (for a network tv show) between the lead male and a female assassin that ended in a headscissor, as well a a male murderer with a massive dungeon. I'm not personally interested in male dom/female bottom scenes, but the point it, the people making this show have bdsm on the mind. and this year, in both of the first two episodes there have been females whipping, torturing, and ordering around men
  •  

ass kicked by girls

Might have to check it out,  I've heard before that it's decent and has hot women.

mikeywrestler

I'll second this.  Fantastic series and some very nice female dominant scenes...
  •  

beton234

QuoteIf you aren't watching Gotham, you might start. Last season there was a pretty solid melee (for a network tv show) between the lead male and a female assassin that ended in a headscissor, as well a a male murderer with a massive dungeon. I'm not personally interested in male dom/female bottom scenes, but the point it, the people making this show have bdsm on the mind. and this year, in both of the first two episodes there have been females whipping, torturing, and ordering around men

Could you specify in which episode that happens? Personally I'm not interested in watching this TV show but would love to see the scene you mentioned.
  •  

Eric99

Quote from: ass kicked by girls on 02-Oct-15, 02:09 PM
Might have to check it out,  I've heard before that it's decent and has hot women.
which season
  •  

MixedFighter41

Quote from: Eric99 on 02-Feb-20, 03:14 AM
Quote from: ass kicked by girls on 02-Oct-15, 02:09 PM
which season

I believe he was talking about the second season. There was other episodes that had BDSM in it particularly when Barbara Keane went bonkers and ran her own club.
  •