News:

If you see missing images in posts, we lost about 100k of 'em in 03/2022.

Main Menu

Evenly-Matched, or One-Sided?

Started by Ronald_Frump, 18-Oct-12, 02:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ronald_Frump

Sorry, but although I prefer competitive.....I don't want it to be a close-run thing. I prefer it to be a beatdown, but with the loser trying her hardest. I want one girl to dominate and own the other one. I love the aggressiveness aspect. Some of the old D*W*W girls had that in spades! You don't seem to get that level of realism quite as often, these days. No real tears from the loser etc.

So for me, one-sided and as realistic as possible. What about you guys?
Use 7z / WinRAR - Password: VictoryIsMine!
  •  

RBAP

Totally agree. I prefer it when the loser tries hard but is totally humiliated by the better woman. I love it when the superior girl stands or sits over her exhausted, beaten (knocked-out?) foe, looking down at her with a smile on her face.

Quote from: Stewie_Griffin on 18-Oct-12, 02:08 PM
Sorry, but although I prefer competitive.....I don't want it to be a close-run thing. I prefer it to be a beatdown, but with the loser trying her hardest. I want one girl to dominate and own the other one. I love the aggressiveness aspect. Some of the old D*W*W girls had that in spades! You don't seem to get that level of realism quite as often, these days. No real tears from the loser etc.

So for me, one-sided and as realistic as possible. What about you guys?
  •  

DR

One-sided all the way for me too. Competitive one-sided is great, but I love acted ones too. If the girls are hot and the acting is reasonably good, I don't have a problem.
  •  

Ronald_Frump

Quote from: DR on 18-Oct-12, 08:47 PM
One-sided all the way for me too. Competitive one-sided is great, but I love acted ones too. If the girls are hot and the acting is reasonably good, I don't have a problem.

I see we're all on the same wavelength on this one. The acting is crucial. Jobbers are very underrated! As for real aggression, D*W*W's Karine springs to mind. Damn, but that girl used to get off on hurting her opponents! Luzia and Jana N too. Sadly, that spirit seems to be missing nowadays...  :(
  •  

wrespet

•  

desertgoodguy

•  

Ronald_Frump

Quote from: desertgoodguy on 23-Oct-12, 09:08 AM
Agreed wrestpet

I respect your viewpoint, bro. Just wondering why you prefer evenly matched? Also, re. one-sided, do you find it too sadistic? I admit I do, but I find that aspect makes it hotter!

•  

desertgoodguy

Actually one sided does not bother me at all, but the idea of 2 different womn using varius holds seems more fun than a ba=eat down

Just personal preference I guess
  •  

drrty_dawg69

I like back-and-forth action, as a fight should involve actual fighting, but overall I agree with Stewie.  It's a huge turn-on to see a losing girl struggle her hardest against a better, more dominant opponent (especially is the winner is the one I was betting on, lol).
  •  

Ronald_Frump

Quote from: drrty_dawg69 on 23-Oct-12, 11:55 PM
I like back-and-forth action, as a fight should involve actual fighting, but overall I agree with Stewie.  It's a huge turn-on to see a losing girl struggle her hardest against a better, more dominant opponent (especially is the winner is the one I was betting on, lol).

You've hit the nail on the head! I mean some of the m f x Brazil stuff has one girl who's completely passive, whilst the dominant girl administers a beatdown. That's great, but IMHO it's better when one girl is really trying and still getting completely owned. It used to happen in the old days of D W W. Even these days in competitive matches, its rare to find that supreme moment of submission, where you know there's no acting involved. I wish I still had some of my old VHS stuff from the 80s/90s. Some of those submissions were unique and like gold to a lifelong collector, such as myself.
  •  

desertgoodguy

You need to share some of the 8o's stuff with us if you can

Still some of the best real wrestling.......................
  •  

Ronald_Frump

Quote from: desertgoodguy on 24-Oct-12, 09:12 AM
You need to share some of the 8o's stuff with us if you can

Still some of the best real wrestling.......................

Well, we've got the "Vintage" threads set up, so watch this space!
  •  

bendme

one sided with a bit of a try from the jobber
  •  

PeteStandingAlone

Stewie... Do you have some good examples of videos from matches like you like? We are on the same wavelength with what we like and I rarely, rarely find it... Be cool if you had a couple examples. I have a couple Karine ones and those are good...
  •  

Ronald_Frump

Quote from: PeteStandingAlone on 06-Aug-13, 03:27 PM
Stewie... Do you have some good examples of videos from matches like you like? We are on the same wavelength with what we like and I rarely, rarely find it... Be cool if you had a couple examples. I have a couple Karine ones and those are good...

Sure.....

http://www.squeezequeens.com/index.php?topic=29.msg3242;topicseen#msg3242
http://www.squeezequeens.com/index.php?topic=29.msg212;topicseen#msg212
http://www.squeezequeens.com/index.php?topic=282.msg2759#msg2759
  •