News:

Both female (F-F) and mixed (F-M) wrestling related material is welcomed.

Main Menu

Have you ever hit a girl?

Started by Judge DR3DD, 31-Dec-12, 04:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sheehan333

Very good insight and perspective. I second your views. At the elite level mixed competition does not make sense in almost all sports.
  •  

MixedFighter41

Never hit a girl. They hit me plenty of times. A few have really beaten the fuck out of me bad starting when I was 15 and still happens when I'm 37.
  •  

trouler

Where I come from, you are allowed to use any amount of force appropriate to what the situation calls for. If someone punches your face and then stops, you can't punch back. You may only use force to avoid an ongoing criminal attack or preparations for such an attack. Legally, fighting back is frowned upon. I never punched anyone since I was a teen, but I don't think it matters if the assailant is male of female, if you are in danger for your health or life, you can throw a punch. Never punch teeth, though; it is almost less expensive to kill someone. At least, that's what my self defence instructor told me.
  •  

ilovescissors

This is a true story i have never told anyone...not even my closest friends.

Once, when I was 12. It was during elementary school, and I was in my macho/ego stage where I felt like I needed to be physically superior to everyone else. I felt protective of my friends, who were all guys. A bunch of girls who were friends with them picked on them and I stood up to them one day and they all started picking on me instead. Course, during this time, I was taller than the group of 5 girls. But one day on the basektball courts outside, they pushed me a little too far when one of them made fun of my haircut and started poking my back, near the pressure points in the shoulder blades. I turned around and gave her a big SHOVE...and she landed straight on her ass. The other girls were all "you're not supposed to hit back!" and they all jumped on me, jabbing my back, gut, and one girl really got into it and grabbed the back of my neck with her hands and squeezed down on the pressure points. I screamed in humiliation and pain, and they all just laughed at me. She didn't let go until sometime later, and they all reported me for hitting the girl. I had never felt more humiliated that day, and I guess this was how my liking of being dominated/beaten by girls started..

the best part? The girls all grew up and hung out together. To this day, they still remember that eventful day, and i see them all the time. Some of them have grown to be quite strong and athletic too...and I fantasize about wrestling them from time to time :D
  •