News:

No underage material allowed - please keep all posts 18yr+.

Main Menu

Sexiest Submission Hold?

Started by Ronald_Frump, 18-Oct-12, 03:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

I want be submitted via.....

Front Headscissors
Reverse Headscissors
Bodyscissors
Fig 4 / Triangle Choke
Sleeper Hold
Front Facesit / Smother
Rear Facesit / Smother
Armbar
Camelclutch
Reverse Figure 4
Other (please specify in post)

Ronald_Frump

Imagine you've got the hottest chick for a whole hour,  free of charge (Zeus is paying!  8) ) So you can pick who you want, session gal, celebrity, sportswoman......money i$ no obj£ct...... ;D

.......a whole hour to be put in the most excruciating, but sexy submission hold. Who do you choose to pleasure herself while you suffer?

Heck, I'll play it safe and go with a pro....Electra!.......It was a toss up between reverse headscissors and triangle choke, but this pic convinced me!

Use 7z / WinRAR - Password: VictoryIsMine!
  •  

Zeus

For rear headscissor you mean the reverse one? Just wanna make sure we vote on the right one  ;)

I love combination holds, so reverse + fig 4 = fig4 reverse goodness for me! if it's a smothering one, even better
  •  

Ronald_Frump

Quote from: Zeus on 18-Oct-12, 04:32 PM
For rear headscissor you mean the reverse one? Just wanna make sure we vote on the right one  ;)

Sorry, you are correct sir (modified poll to include your choice  ;) ).......great choice, BTW!
  •  

DR

I'm going to go with bodyscissors. Headscissors, reverse or front, or triangles are all great, but if she squeezes really tight, chances are I will be out in seconds. Bodyscissors also gives me an opportunity to watch her face, as she squeezes and taunts me at the same time.

But honestly, any scissors hold will do for me. I just love the power of those sexy legs.

As far as who my tormentor would be, not easy to decide. So many good choices. Let's go with the Hungarian babe Orsi. Breast smothers from her would be pretty awesome too  ;D
  •  

Ronald_Frump

Very true, DR.....K+ for Orsi!
  •  

RBAP

Quote from: DR on 18-Oct-12, 08:00 PM

But honestly, any scissors hold will do for me. I just love the power of those sexy legs.

Cutie pie Orsi can scissor and smother me anytime.
  •  

Blackout

Definately the reverse headscissor. I don't know, why I'm so focused on that one, but it's just sexy as hell. And woman can pleasure themselves with that very easily. Just look at my avatar.  ;D

And whom I would choose to session with, if Zeus is paying (great idea, btw!)? Easy one...

•  

Grem

Reverse headscissor is my choice. You just want to pass out and wake up with that bautiful sight and maybe a surprise BJ on wake up.^^

Ronald_Frump

Quote from: Grem on 19-Oct-12, 07:07 PM
maybe a surprise BJ on wake up.^^

With those girls? .......more like wake up to some surprise BJJ (ouch!)   ;D
  •  

Mixfightor

I would love to be trapped by a sexy woman in any of the holds mentioned above but my favourite is a type of reverse facesit that incorporates a sort of arm grapevine.  It just looks so dominant and controlling and sexy as hell.  I have mostly seen it used by the cpl girls and Krystelle in particular looks amazing when she's got Chadam locked down tight.

Thanks for a great topic, mate.
  •  

desertgoodguy

pic wants me want to go home and wresle my wife lolo
  •  

Spraggon

I would like to be judo flipped around the mat a few times by my sexy wife who would then get me in a camel clutch and force my submission. She would then  roll me onto my back and facesit me - using and abusing me for her own sexual satisfaction. Once sated, she would disdainfully get up and walk away, leaving me prostrate on the floor. What a fantasy :)

•  

Ronald_Frump

Quote from: Spraggon on 26-Oct-12, 06:51 PM
I would like to be judo flipped around the mat a few times by my sexy wife who would then get me in a camel clutch and force my submission. She would then  roll me onto my back and facesit me - using and abusing me for her own sexual satisfaction. Once sated, she would disdainfully get up and walk away, leaving me prostrate on the floor. What a fantasy :)

Gotta be worth a karma! :k1:
  •  

jiminy

Sleeper or rear choke with bodyscissors. Seductively whispering into my ear, teasing me that she is about to put me to sleep and there is nothing I can do about it.
  •  

rassleme

I don't have a particular favorite, but one of my top 5 has to be a grapevine.  Add in a breast smother and it's heaven on earth.

•