News:

No underage material allowed - please keep all posts 18yr+.

Main Menu

Sexiest Submission Hold?

Started by Ronald_Frump, 18-Oct-12, 03:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

I want be submitted via.....

Front Headscissors
Reverse Headscissors
Bodyscissors
Fig 4 / Triangle Choke
Sleeper Hold
Front Facesit / Smother
Rear Facesit / Smother
Armbar
Camelclutch
Reverse Figure 4
Other (please specify in post)

gh122

Have to go with the breast smother, in my experience there's nothing more humiliating or sexier than being put out that way. Especially if she doesn't have particular large breast but instead is simply enthusiastic about smothering.   
My Celebrity Wrestling polls votes always appreciated and check for results/ CSV posted to forum!
  •  

egalitarian

Personally I find the reverse facesit to be the most sexy, and humiliating hold - having your nose firmly wedged up some hot lady's butt crack...can't get much more humiliating than that!  Love it.
  •  

henrik5

I prefer the Lotus hold and also breastsmother. And while the Lotus hold forced to worship her feet :).
  •  

zell04

Quote from: henrik5 on 17-Dec-14, 12:37 PM
I prefer the Lotus hold and also breastsmother. And while the Lotus hold forced to worship her feet :).

first pic . i hate that hold ;) and second pic .its awesome hold ;D
  •  

dulyda

The only ones I have ever submitted to are front headscissors and bodyscissors with the sexiest being the headscissor. But being submitted by a breast smother or facesit would be pretty dang sexy
  •  

tomada

Wow, who's this woman? 

Quote from: Fishoil on 14-Dec-12, 12:23 AM
Having voted for 'other' I choose breastsmother
  •  

zell04

•  

ninetryfe

Mine is the Double-armed sleeper hold :)
  •  

irakere22

reverse headscissors,,, of course...!!! sexy and lethal..
  •  

summi2804

I like Sleeperholds from Mistress Eleise De Lacy!
  •  

llordzzx

for me it really depends on the guy/girl in the fight, for a fight where the guy is a lot bigger than the girl, probably some form of scissors where you can really see all of a girls sexy legs. but if the guy is really skinny/super weak grapevines can be really cool, as they kind of allow you to see wow, her legs, are so much stronger than his ect with them right side by side

also hello chat section, hope you don't mind me joining you guys/girls :)
  •  

Ronald_Frump

Quote from: llordzzx on 15-Feb-15, 01:20 PM
also hello chat section, hope you don't mind me joining you guys/girls :)

The more, the merrier! ;D
Use 7z / WinRAR - Password: VictoryIsMine!
  •  

Enzo

I've always been a bodyscissor fan myself, perhaps because it requires so much more strength to apply, although finding a girl who can squeeze tight enough to really make it hurt is of course very difficult.

At the moment, I'd probably choose Katarina Kat to do the crushing.
  •  

DR

Quote from: Enzo on 15-Feb-15, 05:48 PM
I've always been a bodyscissor fan myself, perhaps because it requires so much more strength to apply
This is the reason for me as well to be a big fan of body scissors. Even though I have to say that any scissor hold will do it for me: head scissors, neck scissors, body triangle, lotus lock, reverse head scissors, triangle choke...so many great holds.
  •  

femwars

Hmm...tricky...depends on who is applying it as well. At least, a little, for me ;) That being said (and with Blake Mitchell in mind), i'd have to go for the breast smother. Now, if i replace Blake with say...an Alecia from Joan Wise, then it changes altogether and becomes the dreaded reverse facesit. Finally, if Skylar Renee decides to pop in, then i dont have a preferred option of being broken in half by any variation of scissor hold she wishes. :)
  •