News:

If you see missing images in posts, we lost about 100k of 'em in 03/2022.

Main Menu

The perfect Sleeper Clutch

Started by antoninus666, 18-Jul-20, 09:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

antoninus666

'' Unlucky persephone you shouldn't have messed with the two of us and in a combined sleeper clutch your fate is sealed, sleep long and deeply arrogant slut! ''
  •  

antoninus666

referee please i surrender i submit i do everything she wants only please no sleeper-clutch,i don't want to go on I can't do it anymore .........!!!
  •  

antoninus666

''well my sweet caught in my sleeper-clutch you will submit to me and then you may kiss my feet!
  •  

antoninus666

''that's it for you mask man caught in my sleeper-clutch you will submit!''
  •  

antoninus666

''if you little blonde bitch in my camel clutch, you won't be laughing so much anymore, surrender to me or I'll break your fucking back!
  •  

antoninus666

''oh yes my beautiful first the kiss of death that makes you will-less and then the sleeper-clutch that puts you hopelessly into a deep sleep. now you belong to me and I can do what I want with you!
  •  

antoninus666

''you thought I was a weak doll but strength is not everything, feel my sleeper-clutch, sleep well and dream sweet dreams!
  •  

antoninus666

''Madison today I'm going to finish first the camel clutch with mouth clamp and then a firm and tight sleeper-clutch sleep deep and sound my little one!
  •  

antoninus666

''always the same with you men once caught in the camel clutch you are weak and will-less.haha that always makes me hot and horny!''
  •  

antoninus666

''i always find it funny peyton,how easy you are to defeat.in my sleeper clutch you are defenceless every time and lose consciousness pretty quickly,my sweet little cunt!''
  •  

antoninus666

''oh my god a prisoner of the black mamba and then in a sleeper clutch too,any hope of getting out of there is gone.i submit to the black goddess and beg for her mercy!''
  •  

antoninus666

''oh madison come in my sleeper-clutch and make it happen,go to sleep and dream sweetly then you are mine!''
  •  

antoninus666

''do you like this,this is a camel clutch i learned at the last training,submit to my superiority only then will i let you go!''ยด
  •  

antoninus666

''you little asian bitch did you really think you had a chance against me,in my camel clutch you are at my mercy and you will beg and plead until i release you and let you lick my feet!''
  •  

antoninus666

''please sumiko no camel clutch from you i surrender immediately and submit to you totally,i will never challenge you again,please have mercy!''
  •