News:

Welcome at SqueezeQueens.com, your female & mixed wrestling haven!

Main Menu

Rageland Films

Started by Rage Shieldmaiden, 22-Dec-23, 06:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rage Shieldmaiden

Hey everyone, I'm starting a thread here to promote my new videos on my Rageland Films and Rage Shieldmaiden video stores. Enjoy! ;)

FRLx012 Alexis Luna vs Uzi oil wrestling | Rage reffing the match

Everything is covered in oil and veeery slippery. Alexis Luna and Uzi are here to wrestle each other, but how are they going to get any grips with all this grease all over them? Rage is their self proclaimed "oily referee" today and she's overseeing the match. They are trying to have only pins allowed rule, but pinning while slipping so much is proving to be such a difficult job...

And don't forget to follow my Twitter pages!

Shield_Maiden_R - my main page
ragelandfilms - my new Rageland Films page
ragespages - my promo page

Rage Shieldmaiden

MRLx014 Alexis Luna's punching bag

Alexis Luna is one feisty muscular Amazon Goddess, and unfortunately for Frank, he's standing in as her personal punching bag today. With a background in Muay Thai and BJJ, supported with a lot of bodybuilding, she's definitely a power to be reckoned with. Frank is about to receive one very painful lesson from her...

He finds himself on the receiving end of many jabs and crosses, not only he has to take all that physical torment, but a verbal one as well. Both equally painful for his body and his ego. Once Alexis figured she had enough of boxing practice on him, she takes him down so she can train her ground game too.

But Frank is unworthy training partner, so there's nothing better that she can do with him, but to dominate, humiliate, squeeze, punish, and on top of all, make him worship her feet and calves and kiss her strong muscular biceps as she victory poses and muscle flexes on her skinny victim.

You don't want to miss this spectacle!

Rage Shieldmaiden

FRLx010 Madame Curie dominates Lissy

Lissy is a brave girl standing up to Madame Curie, who is very keen on putting Lissy in her rightful spot, as she promises her at the very beginning of the match. Having a strong sadistic streak, Curie so obviously loves every minute of dominating little Lissy.

Madame Curie is an intimidating presence and she clearly relishes in having superiority over anyone who dares to challenge her. Watch as she proves over and over, tap after tap and submission after submission who's the better woman of these two. There's a lot of pins, such as grapevine, schoolgirl, cross body, etc, also scissor holds, headlocks, face sitting and smothers, that Madame Curie uses to subdue Lissy and demonstrate her dominance.

Once she's done with Lissy, Madame Curie finishes the destruction by flexing her strong biceps in victory over defeated Lissy, just to rub it in even more.

Rage Shieldmaiden

RLCx001 Reverse headscissors & Figure four | COMPILATIONS | part 1-2

Indulge in all the reverse head scissor, reverse figure four and reverse triangles we've filmed so far in this special mixed wrestling reverse scissor compilation series!

Rage Shieldmaiden

If you're looking for real knockouts videos, head over to my LoyalFans video store and type in "knockout" or "KO" in the search box  8)

I just uploaded a brand new KO video!

Rage's dreamland express

Real submission, real domination, real knockouts!

Rage Shieldmaiden

MRLx018 Don't mess with the stripper!

Henry is getting married in a week and he decided to go to a strip club to get a lap dance to celebrate his last moment of freedom. Mary Oh came in dressed in sexy colorful outfit and high heels and she was dancing for him and teasing him for full hour. But when it came the time to get her payment, Henry just flat out refuses. He didn't even bring any money with him, he's one of those douchebags who doesn't believe sex workers should be paid.

The silly fool didn't realize who was he messing with. He had no idea that Mary Oh is a stripper only by night, and by day she's a medal winning BJJ athlete, who has a strong sense of justice and is very outspoken about sex workers rights. So Henry's behavior really rubbed her the wrong way which made her explode in rage, throw him on the ground and start beating him up and teaching him a painful lesson.

By the end of it, destroyed and very emasculated Henry promises not only to pay for his lap dance, but also for this involuntary domination session, plus to tip extra. Mary certainly knows how to squeeze some sense into a guy, and you should definitely see it, because it's spectacularly sexy.

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/236425/28479203/mrlx018-dont-mess-with-the-stripper