THE SQUEEZE QUEENS - FEMALE FIGHTING & MIXED WRESTLING FORUMS

Stories | Discussions | Images | Videos | Producers        Share our interests? JOIN us today!

Author Topic: Amazon Sorority  (Read 835 times)

Offline dworth

• Karma received: 53
Amazon Sorority
« on: 29-Oct-20, 02:43 AM »
Part One

If they hadn’t been so hot, I might’ve realized they were stalking me. Because everywhere I went on campus, there they were. But women that hot don't stalk guys like me, so I just kept my head down and tried not to stare. Their sorority letters were Alpha Sigma, but everyone called them the Amazon squad. They were the sorority for jocks, but they were so much more than that. They were the reason that the strongest, most successful girls from all over the globe came to this school, because the Alpha Sigma sorority was the biggest network of powerful women in the world, boasting senators, CEO’s and Olympians as their alumna.

I tried to never stare, because they scared me and turned me on at the same time — this wolf pack of loud, leggy girls in yoga pants, as smart as they were hot, who all looked like they could give Valkyrie a run for her money. There were like 50 of them, but the most famous three around campus were:

-Jasmine, the gentle giant. At 6’6, and 200lbs, this Latina bombshell looked like she could stop a train, but she walked around with a permanent smile and was known for her surprisingly girly high pitched giggle, and for greeting everyone she knew — girl or guy — by wrapping them up in a hug, pulling them off their feet and squeezing tight while kissing the top of their head. I’d seen her do it a bunch of times. She was so much taller than most people that when she did this, they ended up face first in her tits. She played center for the women’s basketball team (the whole starting lineup was also in the sorority), and was probably the main reason they’d won the title for the last three years. I’d once seen her at the gym shoulder pressing more than I weigh.

-Maeve, aka the Celtic War Goddess, with lush red curly hair, who always wore sleeveless blouses that showed off her ripped arms decked in occult tattoos. She’d started college a few years later than most, after doing two tours in the Marines. Once, I’d been stumbling home drunk from a party at 4 am, and taken a spill on the quad. I had no memory of it, but apparently, she’d come across me on my morning run, picked me up and carried me back to my dorm. She’d told my roommate to thank me for giving her a good extra push to her normal morning workout. I was so mad at myself for being too drunk to remember the best thing that had ever happened to me.

-Then there was Kim Ly, a blindingly beautiful girl, Korean by nationality, but raised in London, who was an all star in Track and Soccer. She taught a  hot yoga class that was so intense multiple people had collapsed mid-session. She’d become an instant celebrity in freshman year when a video had spread around campus of her at the Alpha Sigma Halloween party, in costume as Captain Marvel, wrestling a guy twice her size, and mopping the matts with him. Alpha Sigma parties were famously secretive and their was all kinds of speculation about what went on at them. Tragically, the video cut out after a minute, and the last thing you saw was her letting her hair down as if she was only just getting started with this guy, while a room full of coeds cheered and screamed around her. I’d stayed up many nights imagining what happened after the video cut.

But my obsession was a freshman pledge, Alexa Greene. She’d grown up a town away from me and our high schools played each other in every sport. She was a knockout blond, only 5,2, but with farm girl muscles from a lifetime of working the fields for her dad. I was on the wrestling team for my school, and she was for hers. Alexa was the most famous person in our town because she’d won all state high school wrestling for her weight-class, pinning dozens of guys, some in minutes. One time, she pinned the best guy on our team so fast I got caught up in my amazement and ended up cheering for her. Every other guy on the team shot me an angry look, but she looked up from her pin, winked and waved, and that made it worth it. Little did I know how it would pay off dividends years later.

And because these ladies were literally out of my league, it never occurred to me that they’d know I exist. I was fine with that. Fine with just being a spectator on the sidelines to their glory, and thinking about them as I drifted off to sleep at night. That’s why I was shocked when one day at the library, Alexa and another freshman pledge approached me.

“Nathan?” Alexa said, rocking eyes with me, her face lit up with a smile of recognition.

I had no idea she knew my name.

“Uh…Alexa,” I managed to utter.

“We wrestled each other in high school,” she said to her fellow pledge, a gorgeous Russian girl who still had tights on from the ballet class she’d just left. The tights showed off rock hard thigh and calf muscles.

“Was he any good,” the Russian girl asked, eyeing Nathan with amusement.

“I don’t know,” Alexa said “we never actually got to face each other. Maybe we will someday.”

“Oh you would crush me,” I said instantly.

“Oh stop, no I wouldn’t” Alexa laughed.

“No, I agree with him,” the Russian girl said. “You would crush him. Good that he knows this. It’s like you said. He’s smarter than most men.”

They had talked about me?

“I just mean,” Alexa clarified, “if we faced each other, yeah, I’d win, because of course I would, no offense.”

“None taken,” I said sincerely.

“But like, I wouldn’t crush you. I would never hurt my biggest cheerleader. Remember that time you cheered for me even though you were on the other team?”

“Yeah, you were so awesome. Wait you remember that?”

“Of course I do,” she said. “I spent all of high school destroying fragile boy egos. Most guys aren’t big fans of that. In fact, most of them hated me. So when one of them cheered for me, yeah I noticed. Plus, I’m a fan of you too.”

“Really?”

“Of course.”

“Why?”

Alexa and the Russian girl laughed.

“Your articles.”

“You read my articles?”

“I loved your op-eds on the wage gap and reproductive rights.”

The idea that Alexa Greene was reading my writing was thrilling for a second, and then I immediately remembered every typo I’d ever made.

“So yeah, Nathan, I’m a fan of you, and you’re of fan of me, and if we wrestled I’d for sure beat you, but I wouldn’t crush you.”

Then, Alexa leaned forward on the table, her cleavage in full view. For a split second, I leered at her chest before correcting myself and redirecting my gaze to her eyes. Maybe she noticed, because a brief look of amusement registered on her face, before she added “I mean, I would never crush you, unless you asked me to.”

Then she gracefully hopped up to a sitting position on the tabletop, so she was looking down at me, and said, “So anyway, me and Anya here are pledging Alpha Sigma, and we’re doing this thing  tonight, and we think you’re cool, so you’re gonna be there.”

“I am?”

“I mean you better. You don’t want to make me angry.” The smile on her face was replaced with one of intense menace staring down at me. I remembered it as her game face before every match and to my major embarrassment, I flinched.

“Oh my god, I’m totally kidding,” she said giggling.

“She’s not kidding, you don’t want to make her angry.” Anya the Russian girl said from behind me. I’d been so focused on Alexa I hadn’t noticed Anya get so close, but now her hands were messaging my shoulders. Anya added “and you really don’t want to make me angry.”

“Easy, Anya, that’s my fan club and probably a future pulitzer winner or something. So, what do you think? Can you make it.”

“Hell yes,” I said a little too excitedly.

“Awesome. I have to give you something. You won’t be able to get in without it. Okay?”

“Okay.”

Alexa grabbed my wrist and pulled up my sleeve. “Go ahead Anya,” she said.

Anya pulled out a magic marker and wrote something in Russian on my arm.

“Come to the house at nine. Wear clothes you can move in. See you there!” Alexa said, and she and Anya rushed off. I had no idea what the writing meant, but for the next few hours in the lead to the event at Alpha Sigma, I refused to wash my hands or roll up my sleeve out of fear of smearing the letters. At some point, a Ukrainian guy in my statistics class saw it and chuckled.

“Why did you write that,” he asked.

“Write what?”

“I am the property of Alexa.”

————————————————————

Even though I was invited I felt like I wasn’t allowed to go in. I paced around outside nervously for a few minutes past nine, until I heard a familiar voice behind me.

“You ever hear it’s rude to keep a lady waiting?”

I turned around the see Maeve, the Celtic War Goddess. “Drunk guy?” she asked, “The guy I carried back to his dorm?”

“Hi Ms…um…Maeve, ma’m,” I said.

“Just Maeve, dude,” she chuckled. “You want a smoke?”

“I uh…I don’t smoke, thanks.”

“Good, that was a test,” Maeve said, lighting up a cigarette for herself. “I’m trying to quit. Bad habit I picked up in the service. So, you nervous?”

“I…no…”

“Yeah you are. It’s why you’re pacing around out here instead of hanging out with the hottie in there who invited you. Which hottie was that, by the way?"

Maeve grabbed my arm and read the magic marker writing to answer her question. "Oh hey! You're Alexa's! That's cool. I'm her big sister. I mean, we all are in the sorority, but every new pledge gets a sort of mentor, and for her, it's me."

"Lucky for me then that your first impression of me is a drunk buffoon."

"Don't even worry about that. You’re gonna do great.”

“Do great at what exactly?”

Maeve stomped out her cigarette and took my arm. “Come on, let’s find out.”

As she walked me in I said “hey, I never thanked you for carrying me home that night. It’s actually really embarassing. I don’t normally drink much and I guess I overdid it.”

“Don’t mention it.”

“Hey, how did you know which dorm I lived at?”

“I uh…it was…your wallet. I checked your wallet, found your ID, and then put your name into the school database and that told me the dorm.”

Only in hindsight did I realize she was clearly lying, and that not only did she know where I lived long before that, she didn’t just “stumble into me” on her morning run. And for that matter, I didn’t just “happen” to get too dunk and pass out that night. I had no idea of the true power of the Amazon Squad. But soon, I would.

--------------------------------------------------------

Normally, at parties my strategy is to pretend to be busy on my phone so I can avoid small talk, but they made us all put our phones in a box at the door to "encourage socializing," as they put it.I couldn't tell you much of what happened in the first hour. Mostly I just tried not to stare at all the stunning women in the room, or embarrass myself. Every time Alexa introduced me to another sister I cycled through thoughts like "oh, she's taller than me." "Oh, her arms are bigger than mine." "And oh hey, she's probably also smarter than me too." I'd never felt less worthy. It barely registered for me that there were more men than women here, by almost two to one, which did seem strange for a sorority function. Then, after an hour, Kim Ly and Jasmine the giant descended the stairs and every girl and guy in the room instinctively turned towards their commanding presence.

"Oh my god you guys, thanks so much for coming to our first fall function," Jasmine said in that girly, effusive voice that didn't match her giant frame at all.

Kim Ly said "so, I think it's time to tell you why you're all here. It's because we like you. It's because you're invested in us. All the men in this room have in some way shown their support for a woman in this room, and for women in general. To me, all the men in this room are exceptional, because they know their place. Or at least, they can be taught their place. So few men get that they belong beneath women."

A few men in the room started chuckling at what sounded like a dry joke. Not a single woman laughed. Kim Ly locked eyes with one of the chucklers, and he shut the hell up fast.

"Now all the ladies in this room work very hard, and not a single one of them has time for a relationship. But we still have needs. That's why every woman who pledges our sorority gets to claim a man to fill those needs. If you are here, you have been claimed. You now belong to one of the woman in this room. Your primary purpose at this school is no longer to serve yourself. It's to serve the woman you belong to. Tonight is about making you understand that. For the next week, we've arranged for all of you to be excused from classes while you are initiated. I know this may sound frightening. But I promise you, once you realize compliance is your only choice, this will become the best thing that's ever happened to you. So let the initiation begin. Everyone, take off your clothes."

Was she serious? I had never seen a naked girl, in person. Was I about to see 50 of the hottest ones on campus all at once? Apparently not, because not a single girl moved. Of course not. It was a joke.

"Sorry, let me clarify," Kim Ly said, "men, take off your clothes."

A few men laughed and shuffled uncomfortably. I looked at Alexa, hoping to catch a smile that clued me into what the joke was exactly. She looked back at me with a smile.

"I'm joking of course," Kim Ly said. "All in good time. First things first -- the Dominance Ceremony. Will, Ben, I'm ready for you."

Two fit guys came out, dragging matts with them. Everyone cleared the way, and circled around the matts. I recognized one of the two guys as the one Kim Ly had demolished in that halloween video.

"Will and Ben are mine," Kim Ly explained. "I made them mine as a freshman, in this room. Tonight, I'll show you how I did it, and then you'll all follow my lead. Let's go boys," she said to Will and Ben, who cautiously started circling Kim Ly.

"You got this girl, Jasmine said, and the other sisters joined in shouting support for their president.

Kim Ly stood in the center of the matts, strangely calm. This was the first time I had seen her up close. She was taller and even more gorgeous in person. Ben lunged at her legs, while Will went for her back, but Kim Ly managed to sidestep Ben and toss Will over her shoulder on top of Ben, instantly stunning them both. There were gasps and applause in the room.

Maeve elbowed me and said "I taught her that one."

Kim Ly didn't waste time. She rolled Will over and struck his solar plexus twice, then pounced on Ben and put him in an arm bar. He tapped. She let him go then sat up and leaned down, her face hovering over his. "You okay, sweetie?" she said.

"I'm fine," Ben said. Kim Ly leaned down and kissed him. He kissed back. There was "aws" from all the sisters.

But they'd barely had time to kiss before Will charged at them. Kim Ly wrapped her legs around his neck and got him in a headscissor.

"Nice try, babe" she said exerting force. Will tapped instantly.

"Do you both give," Kim Ly asked.

Will and Ben nodded, panting.

"Who do you belong to?" she asked.

"Kim Ly" they said in unison.

"What am I going to do to you now?"

"Whatever you want" they said again in unison.

"Hm," Kim Ly thought for a second. "What DO I want?"

She sat on Will's face and started grinding. "Come here babe," she said to Ben, who crawled over. Kim Ly started making out with him while grinding on Will. The girls cheered and so did some of the guys.

"What are the odds this isn't staged," one guy said. I considered it. I mean, Kim Ly was clearly fit, but could she really take two buff guys that easily?

After a minute Kim Ly got up, having decided she was done for now apparently, and Will and Ben took that as their cue to leave. Kim Ly stood and said to the crowd, "give them a hand. Thanks boys. Okay, so the rules are simple. Each girl here faces her man on this matt. Whoever wins gets to do whatever they want to the loser. In front of everyone. I want to be clear, guys. This is not about humiliating you. This is about humbling you and making you okay with accepting your place. When your woman dominates you, we won't laugh at you. We'll cheer for you, because you're exactly where you're supposed to be. So, who wants to go first?"

"I'm out," I head a guy say.

"Me too" another said.

"Girls, secure the exits," Kim Ly said.

With that, practically every guy but me started trying to get out. A few ladies in the crowd instantly grabbed the man next to them, but that made a few of more determined to get out. Suddenly, there was a mass escape attempt in progress.

"Okay girls, roundup time!" said Jasmine. "Yeehaw!"

Maeve said to Alexa "hey, you've got him if he tries to run, right?"

"Oh totally," Alexa said.

"Good. I'm gonna help the other girls," and with that Maeve ran off. It took a second to click that when they said "him" they meant me. Alexa meant she had me, if I tried to run.

Alexa grabbed my hand and said "let's watch the roundup," leading me to a nearby couch. She sat me down, holding my arm with both of hers. I couldn't tell if she was restraining me or just being flirty -- maybe a little of both. From the couch, I watched with fear and arousal as a few dozen guys got tackled and tied up by the sisters. Next to us, Jasmine the gentle giant grabbed two runners by herself. She sat on one, and held the other in her lap.

"It's okay baby" she said to the terrified guy on her lap. "Momma's gonna treat you real nice, okay?" She stroked his hair and held him close. He quickly realized trying to get away from her was hopeless and went limp in her arms. Jasmine turned to me and Alexa and said "god I love dominating white boys." She winked at me.

Alexa laughed. "Well, you can borrow mine anytime you want," she said.

Anya the Russian girl from earlier walked up and said "sorry big sis, the one under you is mine."

"Oh, well, you better tie him up," Jasmine said giggling. "He's a wriggly one."

Anya pulled a zip tie from her purse and tied the guy's hands.

Jasmine said "Alexa, your man's so well-behaved! Did you train him already?"

"He's not well-behaved. He's just paralyzed with fear," Maeve said carrying a hogtied guy over her shoulder. "Alexa, you're gonna want to ziptie him just in case."

"Okay Maeve. Nathan," she said, turning to me and pulling a zip tie from her waistband "I'm gonna put this on you now."

"What if I say no?"

"I'm still gonna put it on you."

I wondered at that moment if there was any chance I could get away from her. I was a full foot taller. She was all-state in her weight class, but I had thirty pounds on her. Maybe I stood a chance.

Maeve put a hand on my shoulder. "You're thinking about fighting. Well here's my advice. Save it for the matt. If you beat her on the matt, she doesn't get to keep you. But if you try to run now, we all dog pile you, you waste all your energy and then she creams you on the matt."

"I mean, I'm gonna cream him either way. And then I'm gonna cream," Alexa said with a smile.

"Probably," Maeve said. "My point is, if you really want out, the smart move is to save your energy for the match."

I finally dared to say "okay, what the hell is going on Alexa?"

"Everything you always wanted," Alexa said to me. "You just don't realize it yet. But you will."

I held out my hands and let them be tied. "Good boy, Maeve said, sitting on the other side of me."

From her seat on the guy next to us Jasmine said "oh, I think someone likes being tied up," pointing to me. I realized, to my humiliation, that a rock hard boner was peaking through my pants.

"Oh wow," Alexa said. "Is that true, Nathan? Do you like it when I tie you up?"

She put her hand on the tent in my pants, but Maeve took it off just as quickly.

"Save that for the matt too."

« Last Edit: 29-Oct-20, 03:42 AM by dworth »

Offline Mixfightor

• Karma received: 8
Amazon Sorority
« Reply #1 on: 03-Nov-20, 06:16 AM »
I always enjoy your writing, mate, and this story is no exception.  I have to say that I wish I were one of the guys selected.  I seriously doubt that I would have tried to run away.  Thanks for this introduction.  I can't wait to read more.

Offline dworth

• Karma received: 53
Amazon Sorority
« Reply #2 on: 04-Nov-20, 11:54 AM »
The Dominance Ceremony turned out to be pretty much what it sounded like. Each sorority sister squared off with her chosen man on the matts, with the goal of physically dominating him in front of the whole crowd. It was left up to each individual sister to decide how to show her dominance. For some, it came down to brute strength, like the first girl on the matt, a 6,2 Volleyball player named Madison, who had about four inches and fifteen pounds on her man, a meek looking skinny guy who’s face telegraphed the certainty that he was about to get his ass kicked. The second the match started, she grabbed his neck, easily threw him hard to the floor, mounted him, and held him down until he admitted he couldn’t get up. It took all of a minute, before the guy weakly admitted defeat to the cheers of the crowd. Madison then kissed her beaten opponent, still holding him down, like claiming her prey from a hunt. She looked over to Kim Ly who gave her a thumbs up, then picked her man up over her shoulder and carried him off, like a cavewoman, to one of the house bedrooms, followed by her mentoring sister.

This was the basic flow of the event: the girl beat the guy, displayed dominance in some way, looked for approval from Kim Ly, then took the guy off to a bed room with her big sister, presumably to consummate their new relationship. As more matches finished, and more couples started retiring to bedrooms, I started hearing moans of both pain and pleasure coming through the walls.

It became clear to me that the competition here wasn’t really between the men and the women to see who would win; that was pretty much a foregone conclusion. The competition was more between the women to see who would show the greatest display of dominance. Every lady tried something different. The Russian girl I’d seen earlier (who’s name I now knew to be Zula, short for Urzula) had a little trouble in the early part of the match, spending a couple minutes on defense while her bigger man fought hard for his freedom and dignity, but her ballerina flexibility gave her the ability to slip out of any hold he put her in until he was slowed by exhaustion and frustration. And once she had her legs around him, there was simply no getting out; around the three minute mark, Zula snaked them around his midsection with a look of satisfaction, knowing it was over before he did. She watched him squirm out most of his energy with great amusement, and once he was starting to flame out, she pulled him close, pressed her lips to his ear and started whispering taunts in Russian. Like a python’s prey, he seemed to be slowly running out of air. As it started to look like he might pass at any moment, Zula started stroking his face and singing a Russian lullaby in a soft soprano voice. Other women in the crowd looked at each other exclaiming how adorable and sweet it was, which must’ve made it all the more embarassing for Zula’s man. Zola somehow knew to time it so that he went out right as the song ended. Then she kissed him gently on the lips and, with the help other big sister, carried him off to a bedroom.

Not every sister was as sweet as Zula though. A Persian girl named Parwin, kicked her guy in the face right off the bat, then got on top of him, and hit him a few times, before her big sister stepped in and gave her a sign to tone it down. This seemed to enrage her guy who got up and ran at her with everything he had, but she just went low, tackled him, and started pounding him on the ground some more, only this time, her big sister did nothing to intervene.

“Get off me, you bitch!”

“Say you submit” she ordered him.

“I submit,” he shouted.

“Say you’re mine, little boy.”

“I’m yours!”

Parwin got off of him. Her lush, curly black hair had come undone, and she put it back in a ponytail while she got her breath, looking at Kim Ly for approval.

“He called you a bitch,” Kim Ly said. “We need to address that. Field trip to the backyard.”

The remaining sisters and their guys got up and headed to the backyard, where there was a kiddy pool set up with water. Kim Ly handed Parwin a bar of soap and said “you know what to do.”

Parwin smiled and nodded, then judo flipped her man into the water, and pounced on him with the soap, forcing it into his mouth.

By this point, I was cheering right along with the girls. I couldn’t help it. I loved watching powerful women. Alexa rubbed my shoulder and gave me an approving nod. Parwin held her man in a camel clutch know, forcing the bar of soap into his mouth with one hand, while scooping water into his face with the other, laughing in delight, and it didn’t seem like she was stopping anytime soon, so everyone else just went back inside, except her big sister who stayed there to make sure she didn’t drown the poor guy.

“We understand this is hard for you, men” Kim Ly said as they all returned to the room with the matts. “Out there, you’re used to a world where men are always first. In this house, it’s the opposite. Your whole world is upside down. But this is always how it should’ve been, and have confidence you’ll come to see it that way.”

More matches, and more men dominated. One man was spanked. One was forced to wear a sister’s panties. One was forced to put a sister’s sweaty panties in his mouth, before it was duct-taped shut. A chubbier girl with a weightlifting background fully lifted her guy up over her head, and he was not tiny, then cradled him in her arms and bounced him up and down like a toddler.

A gymnastics girl made her man read an ode to her ass, except she kept cutting him off from reading it by sitting on his face, to the laughter and applause of all the sisters. “My ass likes you,” she said, bobbing up and down on his face, “it thinks you’re doing a great job. It wants a kiss. Kiss it.”

But the biggest spectacle of the night was a cowgirl from Wyoming in daisy dukes, a pink pushup bra, and a cowboy hat who, after pinning her man a few times, and thoroughly demonstrating she could take him in a fight, pulled a lasso out of her bag and said “I’ll give you a three second head start.” The guy ran for it, and in a single try, she roped his neck and pulled back to her. She stripped him, tied his hands, then made him give her a ride on his back to her bedroom.

“You’re gonna have to get creative to follow that,” Maeve said to Alexa who nodded. She turned to me and said “ready to have some fun?”

A minute later,I was on the matts with her. Girls who had already won their matches ventured out of their bedrooms to watch. Clearly, Alexa’s match had been long anticipated. Maeve undid my zip ties and said “I bet you can take her.”

“Do you really?”

“No. But I bet she’ll make it more fun for you if you try your hardest.”

“Good to know,” I said. And the hilarious thing is, even knowing her fighting record, and even having watched all those guys get owned before me, a part of me still thought I had a shot at winning this, because that’s how engrained the programming was in my head that says “men are stronger than women.” I started circling her, still half-believing I could win. After all, this girl was barley over 5 feet, and at least 30 pounds lighter than me. In three moves I was reminded of three things:

1) Alexa was faster, fiercer, and possibly even stronger than me.
2) A smaller opponent who knows what they’re doing can easily use your size against you.
3) My wrestling strategy was checkers. Alexa’s was chess.

She knew every move I was going to make before I made it, and was already lying in wait for me. It was so chaotic, that I’d tapped my submission to her twice before the first minute was up. She took me down over and over, put me in every humiliating hold, at one point tossed me easily over her shoulders. It all happened so fast it felt like I was facing three people. After three minutes I was battered and breathless, panting and wiping sweat from my eyes on the matt, and that’s when I heard Alexa say “okay, I’m warmed up now. Let’s get started.”

She gave Maeve a nod, and that’s when I saw Maeve take the zip tie that had been around my wrists earlier and put them around Alexa’s. Her hands were now bound behind her back. I stumbled to my feet and squared off with her again. She smiled.

“You’ve definitely got me now, right” she said. “You want me, Nathan. Want to come take me. That’s what I want. I want you to fucking take me right here in front of everyone. Rip my clothes off and fuck me while I’m vulnerable. Do it. Lay me down and take me like a man.”

I charged at her. She darted just under me, putting one ankle in front of my right foot and tripped me with her legs. I face planted hard against the matt. She climbed onto of me, and snaked her legs around my head. I tapped immediately.

“Again,” she said.

I tapped again.

“Again,” she said.

I tapped again, more frantically.

“One more time, sweetie.”

I just kept tapping now.

“Little more. I love that.”

I tapped a few more times before she finally let go.

“That was so fun,” she said. “let’s go again.”

This time I knew to avoid to tripping move, but it didn't matter because she knew I knew. I went super low, looking to take her legs out from under her, and she simply let me so she could get them around my head from another direction, which hurt even more. I tapped again.

"Yeah, keep tapping. Why don't you tap a little drum solo on my thighs. Go ahead."

I kept tapping thinking she was joking.

"You're not getting out until I get my drum solo," she said to laughs from the other ladies.

I tapped the shave-and-a-haircut rhythm, and on the last two beats, she spanked me in sync with me tapping her thighs, which made us both laugh. She let go, and flipped me over.

"How you feeling honey," she said looking down at me.

"I'm exhausted, and my neck hurts like hell, but it's the most fun I've ever had, and there's nowhere else I'd rather be."

There were "awws" and cheers from our audience. Alexa leaned down and kissed me and that was it. That was the moment I decided I'd do anything for her and I'd let her do anything to me.

She pinned and submitted me ten more times after that, all with her hands behind her back, and even though I was exhausted and humiliated, I refused to quit, not because I thought I could make a comeback, but because I loved every minute of it. Finally after the tenth pin, Maeve undid her zip tie, and as I lay exhausted on the matt, Alexa put a foot on me, and Maeve raised her hand in victory. Even I clapped for her.

Kim Ly came over and hugged Alexa in congratulations, here.

“It seems like we have two prodigies here tonight,” Kim Ly said. “Alexa has only been a sister for a few weeks and already she knows how to make a man hers with her hands literally tied behind her back. And Nathan has only been her property for a day, and already he’s learned his place.”

Maeve looked down at me. “I knew you were a good one. That night when I ‘found you on the quad’ I actually drugged you. Alexa had already said she wanted you so I needed to make sure my little sis was making the right call.”

I looked up at Alexa. “You knew you wanted me?”

“Of course I did” she said. “Always.”

“So I took the opportunity while you were unconscious to go through your stuff and I saw your internet history.”

“Oh fuck” I said. "So you saw..."

"All your posts on Squeezequeens? Yeah, I saw."

The whole sorority giggled.

“Relax,” Maeve said. “It was the history of a guy who loves strong women more than anything and knows his place is underneath a woman. That’s what sealed the deal for you.”

“Am I dreaming” I said.

“You think you’re dreaming now, wait ’till we take you back to the bedroom,” Maeve said.

“No,” Alexa said. "I want to have him right here, in front of all my sisters."

“I was hoping you’d say that,” Kim Ly said.

Alexa started to strip, and I was in awe of her body, a paragon of feminine power.

I was so tired Maeve had to help me with my shirt and shorts. “I don’t know if I’m up for this,” I said to her.

“But you are,” she said, putting a hand on my dick, which was once again fully erect. “Just hold on and let her enjoy the ride. Oh, and if you come before her, I’ll knock your teeth out, got it.”

I nodded. Alexa lowered herself onto me, stared into my eyes and kissed me deeply, while the other girls circled close around us.

“Now you’re gonna give into me completely,” she said.
« Last Edit: 04-Nov-20, 03:52 PM by dworth »

Offline Mixfightor

• Karma received: 8
Amazon Sorority
« Reply #3 on: 11-Nov-20, 03:34 AM »
Alexa is hot as hell, but damn if I don't have a bit of a weakness for Maeve, as well.  I do like that these women understood his nature well before he ever did.  Nathan is a really lucky guy.  Thank you for continuing this story, mate.

amoebic