News:

No underage material allowed - please keep all posts 18yr+.

Main Menu

Pinned and choked by a busty emo girl

Started by Jose, 19-Mar-23, 07:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jose

This is a real story which I'm probably not gonna live through ever again unfortunately. I had a friend, her name is Cathy. She is like a busty emo girl, and she is not fat or anything, but she is just like biologically bigger in sense of her whole body, arms, legs, back, boobs, and a nice ass but nothing too special. She was not muscular, she was just a bigger girl with short black hair. Im 174cm tall and she is like 175, and much heavier than me. She acts like a goofball and is not really the sharpest tool in the shed to be honest, however I always found her extremely attractive but only physically. One night she invited me over to hang out and that's what we did. She wore a green oversized shirt and the boobs were still visible (I don't know what cup, so this can give you the picture), she wore black silky shorts which were barely visible (because of the oversized shirt)  After an hour of joking around and me showing her my guitar skills, she decided to playfully tickle me and I was kinda confused but I guess i am a bit of a child as well so yknow whatever. We decided to watch anime after which is called High Rise Invasion, there is this one female dom character which I loved, and I showed her to Cathy. Now I do not really remember how it started, but we decided to wrestle to see who'll win, we did not set any rules, we just went for it and there was a lot of basic trash talking. First round was competitive but she managed to grab both of my hands and pin me on her bed, I tried to get her off of me but it was not possible, and I ACTUALLY tried but I could not do it. However, I did not give up so basically she sat on me for literally like 3 minutes, and then the craziest thing happened. I managed to free my hands, and I tried to get her off by putting my hands on her hips and pull her body away from mine, it was still not possible cuz she was heavier than me. And just as I tried to do that, she put her hands on my mouth and nose so that I couldn't breathe, I couldn't believe what I was seeing, while I gasped for air, she was literally laughing at my face. I was embarrassed so much, but I enjoyed it so much as well. She gripped my waist with her fat thighs besides everything that I already mentioned, and I had to tap out. Next two rounds I choked her cuz my pride was hurt, but I had to try really hard, so in the 4th round I was really exhausted, therefore the moment we started she just bearhugged me from the front and laid me down and suddenly I was in the same position again, not able to breath, squeezed between her thighs and her laughing again. I tried to wiggle out since there was no way that I can get her off. I had to tap out again and we called it a draw. I had a fair amount of girlfriends, but somehow Cathy actually made me horny the most, because I saw in her smile that she was ACTUALLY enjoying dominating me and I will never forget her sexy giggling while pressing me with her whole body and her hands against my mouth

She unfortunately found a boyfriend now, I think about that day very often..thanks Cathy, dumb but sweet girl.

Done4

•