News:

Guests cannot see the Video section at all - create an account!

Main Menu

Femalekicks.com

Started by JackJay, 04-Feb-19, 02:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JackJay

Low blow fight: Jessica can't escape Spider-Stacy
Full HD (1920-1080)
Product length: 17 minutes
Language: Russian with English subtitles

https://fekistudio.com/product/low-blow-fight-jessica-cant-escape-spider-stacy/ -  Watch the Full video here!

Clip includes punches, kicks, knees, two knockouts and MANY low blows: knees, kicks, punches.

Custom clip request:

The Setup
Jessica is a thief on-the-run.  She just did robbery and thinks she has gotten away, but Spider-Stacy has tracked her down.  Desperate to escape, Jessica plans to fight her way out but she's NO MATCH for Spider-Stacy.  This results in a completely one-sided low blow beatdown and Stacy dominates Jessica.

Theme: One-sided Low Blow fight

Low Blow Attacks: Groin kicks (from the front & behind), Groin Knees, Groin punches, Crotch grabs

Other Attacks: Face punches, Face kicks, Throat punches, and stomach punches

Important: Please include camera angles of the victim's butt, crotch, and facial expression while they're being lowblowed (especially for groin kicks, knees, and grabs).

Round 1
Jessica charges at Stacy and attacks with punches and kicks, but Stacy easily blocks and dodges Jessica's attacks.  Jessica throws a punch at Stacy's face, but Stacy catches her fist and twists her arm, making Jessica spasm in pain.  From there, Stacy gives Jessica a swift kick to the crotch (Like this sequence, but with a crotch kick instead of a stomach punch).  She then gives Jessica a hard punch to the face that makes Jessica stagger backward.

Stacy then taunts Jessica, saying "Is that the best you can do? I think I'll have a little fun and take my time kicking your ass."  This makes Jessica mad and she charges at Stacy again.  Jessica tries again to hit Stacy with multiple punches and kicks, but Stacy is too fast.

At one point Jessica tries to punch Stacy, but Stacy again catches her fist and gives her a flurry of face punches – making Jessica's head snap back with each punch.  After many punches, Stacy then gives Jessica a quick throat punch. As Jessica chokes and holds her throat, Stacy then gives her a kick to the groin.  This makes Jessica's hands jump down to hold her crotch as she moans in pain.  Stacy then playfully gives her another punch to throat, then another kick to groin, then a punch to the throat, then a kick to groin (making Jessica's hands move back and forth between holding her throat and groin in agony). This goes on for a few more turns, ending on a groin kick that leaves Jessica holding her groin.  From there, Stacy gives Jessica a big kick to the face that knocks her out cold.

Round 2
When Jessica wakes up, Stacy is waiting for her.  "Oh good, you're up.  I wasn't done playing with you.  Get up so I can kick your ass some more."

Desperate to escape, Jessica groggily makes it back up to her feet and charges at Stacy.  She tries a high kick aimed at Stacy's head.  However Stacy ducks down, catches Jessica's leg and gives her a big uppercut punch to the groin (like this scene: https://youtu.be/be3eyTVO5eg?t=225). Feeling the huge surge of pain, Jessica's eyes bulge out and her knees come together as she bends over holding her crotch and trying to catch her breath.  "Oh my pussy!" Jessica moans in agony.

Stacy responds, "Don't worry there's more" and gives Jessica a knee to face to stand her back up straight.  Stacy then slaps Jessica's head back and forth with multiple backhand slaps.  After many slaps, Stacy finally stops and Jessica is just hovering there. As Jessica hovers groggily, Stacy grabs her by the wrists and kicks her in the groin repeatedly (please include some camera angles of Jessica's butt, groin, and facial reaction as she gets kicked in the groin).  Stacy kicks Jessica so much that Jessica slowly starts to fade and passes out while standing.  Stacy then releases her and let's her fall to the ground.

Round 3
After a while,  Jessica wakes up again but Stacy is nowhere in sight.  However, Stacy is having a little fun and hiding from Jessica.  As Jessica groggily stands up, Stacy suddenly appears behind her and gives her a swift kick to groin from behind.

Jessica moans as she nauseously holds herself in pain, "Oooo, stop hitting my pussy! I think I'm going to throw up."  Stacy playfully responds "But I'm having too much fun. You're going to have to make me stop"

Jessica then charges at Stacy, but Stacy steps aside and uses Jessica's momentum against her – making Jessica run face-first into the wall.  This dazes Jessica and she's very groggy at this point.  As Jessica groggily steps forward with her fists up to fight, Stacy says "alright, time to beat you silly."

Stacy then pummels Jessica with a variety of groin attacks (Can this be shot as a montage?  Like this scene but serious and with crotch attacks)

Stacy holds Jessica's arms behind her back and gives her multiple kicks to the crotch from behind.
Stacy holds Jessica by the shoulders and repeatedly knees her in the groin (please include some camera angles of Jessica's butt, groin, and facial reaction as she gets kicked in the groin).
Stacy bobbles Jessica's head with face punches
Stacy stands in front of Jessica, holds her wrists, and gives her multiple kicks to the groin from the front (please include some camera angles of Jessica's butt, groin, and facial reaction as she gets kicked in the groin).
Stacy bends down and gives Jessica speedbag punches to the groin, making Jessica go cross-eyed(like this scene, but no bite at the end: https://youtu.be/WQBc8yxjdSs?t=13).
Facing her, Stacy wraps her arms around Jessica's waist in a hug and grabs her butt, then repeatedly knees her in the groin
After this massive onslaught to her groin, Jessica is completely dazed and hovering.  Stacy then playfully says, "Well, that was fun. Are you ready to go to jail now?" Unable to speak words, Jessica just groggily nods yes.  Stacy then says, "Alright, lets go"

She then grabs and squeezes Jessica by the crotch and walks her out of the room (please include camera angles of Jessica's butt, crotch, and facial expression when her crotch gets grabbed and squeezed).

•  

JackJay

THE NEXT MOVIE POLL

MAIN ACTRESS: JESSICA

Dear customers, we've decided to make "the next movie poll".

This poll is intended to make it easier to shoot the next branded clip more relevant to your desires.
This is a test survey, at the end of which we will shoot a 10-minute video and will analyze the effectiveness and results of such an initiative.

Poll starts on March 23 and ends on April 1.
It will be divided into three stages. Each stage will take three days.

The first stage is choosing a genre.
The second stage will consist of several questions, with the help of which the key elements of the film will be determined: the clothes of the actress, the main character's opponent, types of blows, and so on.
In the third stage, you will be able to vote for the ending of the movie.

The option with the most votes will be considered the winner (if it does not violate the voting rules) and will become the main idea/element of the clip. If the winning option violates the voting rules/does not fit with the principles of the actresses/actors and our studio principles, we will be forced to consider the next most voted option.

The rules are simple:

• Sign in to your account.
  • Vote for an option or suggest your own. (Your suggested answer can be used by the following voters)
  • The option you suggest must fit in the 100 character limit.
  • Do not suggest as an option something that does not correspond to the subject and rules of our site, otherwise the option will not be considered.
  • You can only vote once per poll period.
  • A clip with the winning idea will be filmed and published on the site within 2 weeks.
  • Do not abuse the poll, be fair to others and be the odds be ever in your favor!

•  

JackJay

Stacy failed her mission
Full HD (1920-1080)
Product length: 13 minutes

https://fekistudio.com/product/stacy-failed-her-mission/ -  Watch the Full video here!

Clip includes punches, kicks, knee kicks, choking and knockout.

Custom clip request:

Very similar to "Jessica failed her Mission" because there is a connection and i really love this Film. Jessica´s strong behave and reaction / moaning from the punches are just perfect for me, and i hope to see somehtting similar with Stacy.
She wears the same Blackdress (please make shure it alwasys looks nice on here during the fight) like Jessica in the other Video, with the black Shoes, open Hairs and some soft Make up, i want her to look like a Movie Star on the Red Carpet. The Movie starts with her coming into the Room where Jack is, he asks her what she wants. She aks him if he remember the fight against Jessica, he answers with yes. She tells him that she is her Sister, and because of him Jessica lost everything. She was once a famous Agent, but now she is nothing, and she is here to revenge her. Jack tells her to watch out, is is a good fighter now, but Stacy only smile on that "Show me.." and the fight beginns.

Jack is really a good fighter now and from the beginning he  gives Stacy a good Number of Belly and Head punches. But she just takes them all with a little monaning and always pushes the attack against him. She is a really hard hitter and a few punches are enough to hurt him or to bring him down.
Stacy is very arrogant and is mocking Jack, when he is down she says things like: " It this really all what you can do?" "- Should my Sister really have lost against you, because you where lucky?" or  " I am not impressed"  and something like that, you are free to create some Stuff. Jack become more and more exaused and from 2:30 to 3:00 she gives him a hard beating and he goes down again. She puts her Feet on his Throat and smiles "I could take you out right now..." but then she let him be "But i will not kill you, befor you shown me the real Jack... Come on!"
He is standing up and the fight goes on,  at this Point already Stacy gets a lots more Belly/Head punches .  There is some Stuff from the Jessica Video what i would like to see similar: (fighting, reaction and camera):
09:22 – 09:44 a jump kick against her head, with head punches and belly punches, after the even more belly punches but faster and faster.
10:20 -11:08 avoiding a fist punch and meanwhile give her a Belly punch with a loud moaning from her, followed from mehr Belly and Head punches.
14:13- 14:29 a close up shot from her upper Body while she became Belly punches with a Zoom out.
12:52 or 12:54 I saw a missed chance here: She attacks from from in to outside, he goes under this attack, and after this here upper Body is for a second exposed, this is a good Chance to give her quickly some or one  Belly punch.

But this in between the normal fighting stuff and i think the fight will be pretty cool for me. When we have min ~7:00, Jack manages do put her against the Wall and starts punching her Belly with left and rights. But then she surprisingly puts a Hand on his Throat "Now i know why my Sister lost against you, but i am not my Sister!"
Stacy starts to punch Jack and after a good beating he drops down on hes knees "Its time to end this fight" she goes behind him, ready to break his neck. She smiles "Goodbye Jack" but in the very last moment he can free himself.  " You still keep resisting... impressive" he stands up again and she is approtching him.
Now the fight should look like that: Stacy tries a single Attack on him, he avoids this attack and gives aorund 3-5 punches. This goes on 4 or 5 Time, after this Stacy become upset, she makes a angry noise ( I am sorry i dont know how to describe it better) She is ready to attack him with a fist punch,
put he catches her Arm similar to the Pic,he starts punching her Body Side.
This attack hurts her more as usual, we can see it on her Face,  after the 5 punch he finally releases her and she is holding her Body Side " Bastard, you will pay for that" Jack "You had your chance to take me out, but you where to cocky, now you will lose the fight".
Stacy does not beleave him, she still thinks she is superior. She is ready to attack him, but Jack is faster than her and is attacking here.

Now Jack 100% controls the fight. He avoids every attack from her and keeps punching her. Stacy slowly retreating, we can say she slowly gets punches through the Room. In the End she hits the Wall and Jack starts to punch her Belly again. We can a hear " No,no,no this can´t be" from her. Stacy now becomes weaker and weaker
we can see it on her Face and her it from her painfull moanings. After Jack destroyed her Belly, he takes her and puches her into the Room. (With one Hand she is holding her Belly)  She just stands there, defencless and breaths hardly from the blows against her.
He now gives her left and rights against her Head, after some punches her Hand slips from her Belly. Jack uses this Chance to give her one last blow into it.
This is too much for her, she covers her Belly with both Hands and drops down on her Knees. She is looking up to Jack, from her strong and arrogant behave is nothing left anymore, she is broken. Jack takes her out in the same Way he took her Sister out.

Thats it, you are free to create some Dialogs and good fighting Combos, maybe i like something and will put it on my next Custom 😉

https://femalekicksinfo.space/aiovg_videos/stacy-failed-her-mission/  - WATCH THE TRAILER HERE

Check out our twitter for latest updates: https://twitter.com/femalekickscom
  •  

JackJay

Secretary Grace kidnapping
Full HD (1920-1080)

https://fekistudio.com/product/secretary-grace-kidnapping/ -  Watch the Full video here!

IMPORTANT: This film was shot by a different team, which is located in another city.
Clip includes punches, kicks, ballbusting, balls crush, choking, trampling and neck breaking.

Story line:

In the context of the global economic crisis, the business of various companies is experiencing difficulties. A businessman's competitors decided to kidnap his secretary, resorting to blackmail, in order to sign papers on the sale of his company, otherwise the beautiful secretary would be killed. However, the cynical businessman does not care about the life of his secretary and his competitors, in this cruel game everyone survives as best they can, and the strongest survive. Grace's secretary's life is in her own hands, and she will fight to the end. In a dangerous situation, her movements are quick, her high heels are deadly.

[/quote]
  •  

JackJay

The first stage is over. With a slight advantage, CATFIGHT won. Please, take part in the second stage:
https://fekistudio.com/movie-poll/
  •  

JackJay

The party is over
Full HD (1920-1080)
Product length: 18 minutes

https://fekistudio.com/product/the-party-is-over/ -  Watch the Full video here!

Clip includes punches, kicks, choking, scissorhold, tit punching and low blows: knees, kicks, punches.
The girls are wearing panties in this movie – not bikinis/swimsuits.

Custom clip request:

Story:
Jane and May are rival spys/assassins at the party of a crime lord. Jane is the more skilled honorable fighter, whilst May has learnt some new tricks to gain an advantage.
Jane is looking at a laptop. Jane closes the laptop, about to pick it up and take it.
May appears behind Jane and throws a punch at Jane's head. Jane narrowly dodges sideways. May throws another punch which Jane blocks. May kicks Jane in the stomach, Jane stumbles backwards holding her stomach, wincing slightly.
May: "That doesn't belong to you Agent Jane" The girls circle each other. "I thought I saw you sneaking away from the party."
Jane straightens up into a fight pose. Jane "That was a cheap shot. Get out of my way May. Or don't you remember the last time we met?"
May smirks. "It won't end the same way this time!"

May charges at Jane. The girls exchange blows, a few of them land but most are dodged or blocked. The girls are evenly matched.
May punches Jane in the face knocking her to her knees. May swings a kick at Jane's head, but Jane catches it. Jane hits May in the thigh.
Jane's superior skills start to show, she knocks May to her knees.
Jane "It's over May, you can't beat me!
Jane swings a kick at May's head, but May catches it, Jane looks surprised. May looks up Jane's skirt at her panties, she smirks and delivers an uppercut low blow. (Upwards camera angle)
Jane gasps, grabbing her crotch staring into the sky groaning with her mouth open.
Jane "Ooooo....What the fuck was that?"
May "Aww did I hurt your little pussy?" May teases. "I've learnt some new techniques since we last fought"
Jane "You bitch! Even with your dirty tactics, you're no match for me!"
May "Let's test that theory, shall we?"

May charges at Jane. They exchange blows, blocks and dodges. Jane gets the upper hand again and grabs May by the throat. May grabs Jane's arm trying to release the choke. May tries to knee Jane in the crotch, but Jane blocks.
Jane "Not this time" Jane smirks.
May delivers a left jab to Jane's breast, Jane winces. May follows with a right jab to Jane's other breast. Jane releases the choke and staggers back against a wall holding her chest.
Jane "Ow my tits you dirty bitc..."
Before she can finish her sentence, May lifts Jane's skirt revealing Jane's panties. She grabs Jane's shoulders and delivers a hard knee to Jane's crotch leaving her knee there for a few seconds. Jane winces in pain.
Jane "My... my pussy!" Jane squeaks.
After a few seconds May knees Jane in the crotch again. Jane slides down the wall legs apart, 1 hand holding her crotch, the other holding her breasts.
May "You were saying Agent Jane? Looks like you won't be having any fun with any of those parts tonight!" May laughs.

Jane takes a while to recover to her feet, still with one hand on her crotch. Jane charges at May. May catches Jane with a knee to her stomach, Jane bends forwards in pain trying to hold herself up using May's hips. May slams both fists in a hammer down onto Jane's back. Jane falls to the ground pulling May's skirt down at the same time. May looks shocked that her panties have been revealed. Jane looks up at May's panties and uppercuts May in the crotch.
May stumbles back holding her crotch rocking back and forth.

Jane gets May in a head scissors, choking her. May punches Jane in the breast a couple of times trying to release the choke. Jane winces in pain but maintains the head scissors
May slowly pushes Jane's legs apart to release the choke. She looks at Jane's panties before punching her hard in the crotch. Jane immediately releases the hold to protect her injured crotch. May is gasping for air a little, but also goes to nurse her injured crotch from the previous uppercut.

May recovers first. Jane is on her back holding her crotch. May kicks Jane in the side twice, but Jane is still holding her crotch. May then stomps on Jane's breast, grinding her foot into her breast. Jane releases her crotch to protect her breast.
May grabs Jane's legs pulling them into the air so Jane's ass is also off the ground. She punches downwards into Jane's crotch. Jane tries to protect herself but May pushes her hands away and punches her in the crotch again. Jane holds her crotch in pain, but May pulls her hands away. May finishes with a vertical chop to Janes crotch.

Jane is down face down with her ass in the air. May approaches Jane.
May kneels next to Jane. She reaches under Jane's belly, between her legs. She pulls Jane's hands away from protecting her crotch and then punches Jane's crotch hard, leaving her fist for a few seconds.
May pulls back her fist. Jane immediately covers her aching crotch. May spanks Jane's ass smiling and watches Jane struggle for a few seconds.
May picks Jane up and chokes her from behind. Jane tries to pull May's arm away from her neck. Jane elbows May in the breasts a couple of times. May reacts in pain, but maintains her grip, choking Jane harder. May punches Jane in the breast. Jane shouts in pain and reaches back and slams her fist into May's crotch.
May gasps, bending slightly at the waist. Her grip weakens, but she maintains the choke on Jane.
Jane sends a backwards mule kick into May's crotch.
The girls break apart nursing their aching breasts and crotches.

May recovers first, Jane is trying to crawl away. May angrily kicks Jane's legs apart from behind, and then kicks her hard in the crotch. Jane rolls on the ground holding her crotch.

The girls end up in a grapple hand to hand. May kicks Jane in the crotch twice.
Jane tries to close her legs in pain, but their hands are still locked. May spins so they are now back to back. May delivers a mule kick heel to Jane's crotch.

Jane is leaning against the back of a sofa holding her crotch. May turns Jane around and bends her over the back of the sofa. May kicks her hard in the crotch from behind. May grabs Jane by the hips and knees her twice in the crotch.
Jane falls down holding her crotch.

May picks up Jane and sits her on the edge of a table. She punches Jane a few times in the face and belly. Jane falls back lying along the table. May hammers Jane a few times in the belly. May uses both fists to hammer one of Jane's breasts, Jane arches her back in pain holding her breast.
May grabs Jane's legs and pulls her ass to the edge of the table, Jane is still lying down. May lifts one of Jane's legs into the air spreading her legs and punches her hard in the crotch. Jane sits up in pain holding her crotch.

Jane is sitting in a chair. May pulls her legs apart. She knees Jane in the crotch hard, grinding her knee into her crotch for several seconds.
May "Looks like my techniques are quite effective Jane. I bet nobody's hurt your soft kitty like this before." May pulls her knee away from Jane's crotch, Jane immediately holds herself.
May is bent over in front of Jane, face to face.
May "I never imagined you'd wear such cute panties for a secret agent" May laughs. "Ready for some more punish-" Before May can finish her sentence, Jane kicks May in the crotch hard.

Jane stands over May grabbing her by the hair. May lifts Jane's skirt and uppercuts Jane in the crotch. Jane stumbles away holding herself. May gets to her feet but still reacts to the pain in her crotch.

After a few moments both girls recover.
May jabs Jane in both eyes, Jane's eyes close, she cant see. May grabs Jane by the shoulders and knees her in the crotch hard. Jane eyes open wide, she bends forwards holding herself.
May staggers backwards exhausted, her own crotch is still aching, she catches her breath. She marches up to Jane, and pulls Janes hands away from her crotch. May knees Jane in the crotch 3 more times quickly, leaving her knee in Jane's crotch for a few seconds on the final knee. Jane is in agony, holding her crotch, thighs together, feet apart.

May kneels in front of Jane, and pulls Jane's hands away from her crotch, but Jane keeps moving her hands back to protect her crotch.
May stands up pulling Jane up straight by the hair. May punches Jane in each breast a few times. Eventually Jane stops moves her hands from her crotch to protect her breasts.
May smiles. May slowly walks behind Jane and kneels down behind her. May slides Jane's skirt up from behind revealing her panties. May pushes Jane's thighs apart.
May "It's over Jane, this time I win"
May smirks. May presses her fist up against Jane's panties, slowly taking aim making sure Jane's thighs won't get in the way. May pulls her fist back before slamming her fist straight up into Jane's crotch from behind, leaving her first in Jane's crotch for a few seconds. Jane grabs her crotch. She slowly stumbles forward falling to her knees holding her crotch and then onto her back rocking slightly holding her crotch.
May picks up the laptop, but holds her crotch slightly, as she's still in pain. May smiles admiring the damage she has done to Jane before she leaves.
Jane continues to react to the pain in her crotch.

https://femalekicksinfo.space/aiovg_videos/the-party-is-over/  - WATCH THE TRAILER HERE

•  

JackJay

A regular day of agent Jessica
Full HD (1920-1080)

https://fekistudio.com/product/a-regular-day-of-agent-jessica/ -  Watch the Full video here!

Clip includes ballbusting, balls crush, kicks, punches, knee kicks, neck holds, scissorhold and neck snaps.

Story line:

The boss sent his thugs to get back his money, which Jessica took for herself. But Jessica is too tough, she easily cracks down on the bandits, mocks them and makes them beg her for mercy. But Jessica is merciless, she gets real pleasure from the fact that she eliminates her opponents. As a result, the boss has to meet with Jessica himself in order to return the money, but this is his fatal mistake. Jessica uses his own knife against him. No one gets out of Agent Jessica's lair alive.

The film consists of three scenes:
1. Bandit with a pistol
2. Bandit without weapons
3. Boss with a knife
There are replays and different angles of groin kick and neck snaps in the film.

•  

JackJay

Felicia attacked by clones
Full HD (1920-1080)
Product length: 11 minutes

https://fekistudio.com/product/felicia-attacked-by-clones/ -  Watch the Full video here!

Clip includes punches, kicks, knees, ballbusting, neck holds and neck snaps.

Story line:

The best way to test what a new girl is capable of is to send clones to her. And the more clones, the better her abilities are revealed! Charming girl Felicia had to fight six clones. Which means she twisted their necks in six different ways! And after each eliminate, Felicia put her foot on the defeated clones, showing all her beauty and lethality in a victorious pose. It's amazing how many more demons lurk inside such a fragile and modest-looking girl...

•  

JackJay

Jane's prisoners
Full HD (1920-1080)

https://fekistudio.com/product/janes-prisoners/ -  Watch the Full video here!

Clip includes kicks, punches, knee kicks, two lowblows and handcuffs.

Custom clip request:

Criminals At The Gym. Jane plays the cop. Jessica and May play the criminals.

Clothes:  All models wear short-sleeved work-out clothes. It does not matter what color Jane wears, but the others should wear a light color to make the handcuffs more visible. No watches. All models tie their hair back so that we can see their faces.

The dialog can be changed as long as it fits the theme. Russian is OK, as long as there are subtitles for the main dialog.

Script:

Minute 1. The women are working out in the gym. The cop stares more and more at the criminals. The criminals say WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING AT? The cop says I RECOGNIZE YOU TWO. I AM A COP AND YOU TWO BELONG IN JAIL. I AM TAKING YOU IN. The criminals reply YOU ARE TAKING YOURSELF TO THE HOSPITAL. The fight is on.

Minutes 2-3. I love your fights. You may choreograph and add dialog during the fight. The criminals have the advantage and dominate Jane.

Minutes 4-5. The cop makes her comeback and gets most of the hits in. The fight ends with Jane slamming her opponents together and they go down stunned.

Minutes 6-9. The cop gets her handcuffs and cuffs the two criminals in front nice and tight. The criminals offer a bribe to go free and Jane just laughs.

Jane calls her boss and reports success.  The cop has the criminals rattle their cuffs for the boss. Not much noise but great fun.

The cop takes selfies with the captured criminals. The girls are mad but what girl can resist posing in handcuffs, especially with the middle finger. (Last time you had the cop give the middle finger, which is OK, but the criminals need to do it).

Last minute. I love a good long perp walk. Jane pushes the criminals from behind and off to jail.

https://femalekicksinfo.space/aiovg_videos/janes-prisoners/ - WATCH THE TRAILER HERE

•  

JackJay

Spider-Jessica vs 3 thugs
Full HD (1920-1080)
Product length: 35 minutes

https://fekistudio.com/product/spider-jessica-vs-3-thugs/ -  Watch the Full video here!

Clip includes kicks, knee kicks, punches, neck holds, bearhug, wrestling and knockouts.

Custom clip request:

Tools: some weapons, perhaps baseball bats, chains, perhaps knifes.

Generally: she is very cocky and arrogant, but the thugs laugh at her  and mock her (until towards the end, when she has thorougly beaten them).  Lots of trash talk back and forth.  Lots of shorter fights.  Get the camera close often to show details.

It would be cool to have some ground fighting.  Perhaps: she is on the floor and the three of them get on top of her, pinning her down and trying to beat her up. But she manages to overwhelm them, perhaps choking one or two with her legs.

Perhaps, as she gets very strong towards the last third of the video, she could even be lifting one or two of them in the air, before dropping them.

Overall, I am happy to leave lots of creative details to you!

As story: Two men are holding a third as hostage, have him tied to a chair or so (but secretly, he is another thug!).  Spider Jessica comes to rescue him.  She fights the other two, wins, frees up the tied-up hostage.

But the tied-up hostage has an Anti-Spider spray!   He sprays, she becomes unconscious.

When she wakes up, she is tied up with her arms over head.  The thugs wake her up more rudely, hitting her with baseball bats.  They remove her mask, and mock her.  She threatens them, if they don't untie her, but they laugh even more.

They want to know the hide-out of Spiderman for their organization, so start beating her up to get her to reveal it.  She still is under the influence of the anti-spider spray, so it hurts her.  But she remains cocky.  She says, she will never give it up and she doesn't.  Her strength starts to return, so they spray her again with anti-spider spray.  It is less effective than the first time and beating her up doesn't hurt her as much as before.

Before they get around spraying her again, she rips the chains away and frees herself with her superhero strength.

Now, she turns the table and wants to know the location of the secret lair of their organization.  They don't want to talk.  She beats them up, but one again manages to anti-spider spray her.  Now, little effect.  Fighting continues.

The thugs find some superstrength serum or superstrength pill to enhance their powers for a brief amount of time, and nearly overwhelm her.  But their powers start to wane and she is stronger than them.

She proceeds to beat them up and having fun with that, giving them various handicaps and thoroughly humiliating them.  They eventually confess the location of the secret lair of their organization.   They try to resist some more, but she thoroughly beats them up.

Spider Jessica uses a cell phone to call the police to arrest the three thugs.  She leaves.

•  

JackJay

Felicia's dreams
Full HD (1920-1080)

https://fekistudio.com/product/felicias-dreams/ -  Watch the Full video here!

Clip includes kicks, punches, knee kicks, neck holds, ballbusting, balls crush, headscissor, trampling and neck snaps.

Story line:

Felicia sleeps on the sofa in a black top and cute red pyjama trousers. She dreams that she is a badass girl in all black, leather jacket and glasses, fighting against two Enemies in masks. At first she easily defeats the Enemies, but soon they have a numerical advantage and begin to hurt Felicia, and do not think to spare her! Felicia realises she is in a dream and takes control of her dream. She acquires the powers of the Chosen One from the Matrix and uses them to easily defeat the Enemies. Meanwhile, the girl sleeps very restlessly, it is impossible to distinguish between dream and reality, and in all this chaos two masked Enemies attack the girl again, trying to knock her out. The girl fights back as best she can, but the numerical advantage is on the side of the Enemies and it is getting harder and harder to resist them...

https://femalekicksinfo.space/aiovg_videos/felicias-dreams/ - WATCH THE TRAILER HERE

•  

JackJay

New Year's party
Full HD (1920-1080)

https://fekistudio.com/product/new-years-party/ -  Watch the Full video here!

Clip includes ballbusting, balls crush, kicks, punches, neck holds and neck snaps.

Story line:

Bandits gather for a break, intending to relax and discuss their recent criminal exploits. Suddenly, their hideout comes to life with the entrance of an enchanting girl in a New Year's costume, dancing before them. The guys are thrilled, thinking their boss has decided to treat them by sending this dancer as a gift. However, reality turns out to be much more complicated. The girl is not here to entertain but to extract information from the guys and uncover the whereabouts of their boss.

https://femalekicksinfo.space/aiovg_videos/new-years-party/ - WATCH THE TRAILER HERE

•  

JackJay

Stacy defeats Kevin
Full HD (1920-1080)
Product length: 10 minutes

https://fekistudio.com/product/stacy-defeats-kevin/ -  Watch the Full video here!

Clip includes kicks, punches, knee kicks, neck holds, scissorhold and neck snap by hips.

Story line:

No chatter, no backstory. It's Stacy and Kevin's silent fight. A multitude of different strikes. At the beginning, Kevin manages to resist Stacy a little, but by the middle of the fight, it becomes clear that Kevin stands no chance against such a dangerous and ruthless opponent like Stacy.

https://femalekicksinfo.space/aiovg_videos/stacy-defeats-kevin/ - WATCH THE TRAILER HERE

[/quote]
  •  

JackJay

Grace beats up a harasser(POV)
Full HD (1920-1080)

https://fekistudio.com/product/grace-beats-up-a-harasserpov/ -  Watch the Full video here!

Clip includes kicks, punches, ballbusting, foot and hand balls crash, foot smelling, humiliation, trashtalk, knockouts and neck snap.

IMPORTANT: This film was shot by a different team, which is located in another city.

Story line:

This is our first experience in the POV genre.

A guy harasses Grace, touches her leg, her ass, and deservedly gets kicked in the face by the girl. To which he gets angry, and tries to choke Grace against the wall, but she responds by kicking him right in the balls! The harasser makes the big mistake of pissing Grace off. The girl beats the man with her hands and feet, when he falls to the floor, she picks him up and continues beating him, while insulting and cursing him in every possible way. The harasser is knocked out, and when he regains consciousness, Grace continues to beat and berate him. The girl pierces his balls and stomach with her heel, hits him in the stomach and face with her heel, and walks with her heels on the man. Gradually she takes off her jacket and shoes to beat the man more comfortably, makes him sniff her foot in a netted tights, jumps on his stomach, kneads his balls with her foot and hand, humiliating the harasser verbally in every way possible.

The film has two endings. In the first, Grace wrings the man's neck. In the second, Grace beats the recumbent man with her legs and at the end pierces his throat with her heel.

•