News:

No underage material allowed - please keep all posts 18yr+.

Main Menu

Session Review: Tomiko

Started by BobLaublaw11, 15-Nov-20, 04:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BobLaublaw11

Tomiko is an absolutely lovely woman who works as a legit IMDB actress, model, producer and, of course, fetish services provider. I had wanted to session with her for years. Sadly she had to cancel her planned Pittsburgh visit this fall, but happily she instead made it to the D.C. area, still close enough for my travel logistics. She was a total professional from first contact, communicating promptly and frequently as we made plans to meet. As always, I requested a fantasy scissors domination session.

I arrived at her hotel early. As session time neared, she proactively texted to let me know she was stuck for a few minutes trying to flag down a restaurant waiter. Soon she messaged that she was back in the room and ready for me. She answered my knock and opened the door, causing me to go gah-gah seeing her absolutely rock a tiny, very sexy bikini.

Tomiko is just gorgeous with stunning sparkling eyes, a disarming warm smile, and an incredible toned hot body. She is very smart and creative as well, so conversation with her was a pleasure. After chatting for ten minutes or so, she started the timer and we got down to business.

She was extremely gentle with me for much of the session. I loved just talking with and learning about her as she held me lightly but inescapably between her legs. As I'd said in my introductory session-request email, I do like the sensual nature of scissors as much as the scary. But eventually I asked her if she could make me tap. She smiled wide and assured me she could. And she sure did.

Much like my Ava Simone experience, Tomiko positioned me between her thighs and then ever so slowly started to increase the pressure. It fast became intense, and I'm sure she turned my head bright red as I was quickly feeling dizzy and seeing stars. I tapped to survive. She did this for me in a number of positions, and I was seriously impressed with her strength and skill. Her thighs are so deliciously soft and silky, yet they turned to rock hard muscles as she slowly constricted my neck like an anaconda. She said her legs were so well toned from cycling and weights. Her tight squeezes were perfection, heaven on earth.

Tomiko told me she has knocked guys out with her scissor holds but that she doesn't like to do KOs. She seemed intrigued by my descriptions of being knocked out accidentally by both Safa Warda and Mia Annabella. Tomiko is certainly capable of swiftly sending guys to dreamland, but I do respect her safety concerns. We laughed as we concocted wild explanations she could tell the authorities if she actually killed someone.

All too soon, the timer indicated our hour was over, and I asked her to give me one last squeeze. She did so in my favorite frontal position, and I moaned as she applied the increasing power to quickly make me feel faint and panicky. Tomiko definitely earned her taps. She told me she was only squeezing at about 30% pressure. Wow.

Tomiko is a beautiful treasure, a total delight with years of experience, an incredibly strong and sexy body, and a most generous kind personality that seems all too rare in today's world. I highly recommend her and hope to see the incredible Tomiko again soon.
  •  

GymDawg210

Back around 2008 I had a session with Tomiko when she was visiting my city. Best session I ever had by far.
She is a legit actress and it makes for a great session as she gets into it during the scissor session.

She asked me when setting up the session what I'd like her to wear and I requested a short miniskirt with high heels. She did not disappoint and looked gorgeous in short black miniskirt with tight fitting red tanktop and high heels. Her silky-smooth athletic legs were very alluring and shapely.

She took notice that I'm a bodybuilder right away and we talked a lot about what exercises we both do and how long we've worked out, etc. We then discussed in more detail about the session while sitting on the bed. I wanted all scissors to be front headscissor or front figure-four headscissor. I noticed a big wall mirror across from the foot of the bed that gave a perfect reflection of the bed. This was an unexpected bonus and I told her for the session I'd like us to position ourselves so I could see myself in the mirror. Over and over she would wrap her athletic thighs around my neck and slowly squeeze tighter and tighter, and I'd see my face in the mirror becoming very red and eventually purple, eventually I would feel dizzy and tap out.

Around the middle of the session we switched to a "try to make me tap and I'll try as hard as i can to escape" type of competitive scissor using the same holds of course. As a strong athletic guy in my prime, into bodybuilding, 5'11" and 190 lbs, I could not escape her scissor as hard as I tried. She seemed to enjoy seeing me struggle so hard only to tire out eventually. It was an intense struggle and was erotic to see myself, in the mirror, face turning purple, with her sexy legs squeezed around my neck as I pulled on her thighs futilely. Her heels on made it look even hotter.

Nearing the end of the session, with maybe 5 min left, I requested one last front figure-four scissor. She mentioned she'd snap a few photos with her phone if i wanted and I couldn't say yes fast enough lol. We'd use the same position as before, so I could see us in the mirror, but as she was wrapping her legs around my neck applying the figure-four, I asked her to "make my face really really purple". Knowing she'd get some pics I wanted it to look like I was being strangled by her sexy legs. She said ok and then proceeded to squeeze the hold very tight. Was intensely erotic! She quickly had my face dark purple and snapped off five pics before I had to tapout because I was very dizzy and was definitely passing out. She texted me the pics the next day. The pics were a great unexpected bonus and looked awesome. With the outfit she wore the pics look like a sexy athletic stripper is choking a strong bodybuilder guy.

I would really recommend her.
  •  
    The following users thanked this post: lazerblu