News:

No underage material allowed - please keep all posts 18yr+.

Main Menu

Mixed Wrestling Fantasies.

Started by mystified, 21-Oct-18, 11:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mystified

Does anyone know if "Mixed Wrestling Fantasies" are still in business ? They were never the most prolific of producers, but their website"www.mixedwrestlingfantasies.com", which is still up and running, shows that their last product update was May 29th of this year. At a guess, the site seems to have ceased trading. Anyone know for sure ?
  •  

mystified

Still no reply to my query, although 78 members have viewed it. Has any other member tried to view the site and if so, were they able to contact it with a query. I wasn't 'cos the "Contact Us button does not work. Any ideas anyone ?
  •  

dark87dan

Quote from: mystified on 02-Nov-18, 07:23 AM
Still no reply to my query, although 78 members have viewed it. Has any other member tried to view the site and if so, were they able to contact it with a query. I wasn't 'cos the "Contact Us button does not work. Any ideas anyone ?

Contact button works just fine, but I didn't send them an email cause I'm not a fan of their videos.
  •  

mystified

Thanks foor your reply,dark87dan. However, I've tried that contact button again in multiple browsers, with and without ad blockers. All I get is a blank screen. I do not even get the option to send them an email. Any chance you could try again to see if you could definitely send them an email if you so chose.
  •  

Zeus

Contact button works, email it takes you to is:

hdscizzorman (at) yahoo.com
  •  

ownboss

Quote from: mystified on 21-Oct-18, 11:27 PM
Does anyone know if "Mixed Wrestling Fantasies" are still in business ? They were never the most prolific of producers, but their website"www.mixedwrestlingfantasies.com", which is still up and running, shows that their last product update was May 29th of this year. At a guess, the site seems to have ceased trading. Anyone know for sure ?

You should try and contact the guy who is called Rick via his other venture " Fem Wrestling Rooms ", you might have more luck :-)

Did you know he used to be a school teacher and invited his pupils and their friends round to his house to film sexy wrestling movies :-(
Bringing Order To The Chaos Created By A World Infested With Idiots!
  •  

dark87dan

Quote from: ownboss on 07-Nov-18, 07:25 AM
Quote from: mystified on 21-Oct-18, 11:27 PM

You should try and contact the guy who is called Rick via his other venture " Fem Wrestling Rooms ", you might have more luck :-)

Did you know he used to be a school teacher and invited his pupils and their friends round to his house to film sexy wrestling movies :-(

ownboss, do you know that for a fact?  You're insinuating that he was filming sexy videos with children under the age of 18.  That is criminal behavior in the USA. 
  •  

smaxarena

A little late here, but as of now (2021), it seems like their website is now inactive. It is redirecting me to a completely different site. It's unfortunate :(
SmaxArena.com Twitter | Fantasy mixed erotic wrestling videos with hardcore XXX action.
  •  

MixedFighter41

Quote from: smaxinc on 05-Feb-21, 08:26 PM
A little late here, but as of now (2021), it seems like their website is now inactive. It is redirecting me to a completely different site. It's unfortunate :(

Very few providers stay in business more then a few years.
  •  

squeezeandsplash

Quote from: mystified on 02-Nov-18, 07:23 AMStill no reply to my query, although 78 members have viewed it. Has any other member tried to view the site and if so, were they able to contact it with a query. I wasn't 'cos the "Contact Us button does not work. Any ideas anyone ?

I just decided to check their site and it stopped working. Now it does not redirect to any other site, but just shows a 404 error. What was on this site in general?
  •  

dark87dan

Quote from: squeezeandsplash on 31-Jul-22, 05:58 AM
Quote from: mystified on 02-Nov-18, 07:23 AMStill no reply to my query, although 78 members have viewed it. Has any other member tried to view the site and if so, were they able to contact it with a query. I wasn't 'cos the "Contact Us button does not work. Any ideas anyone ?

I just decided to check their site and it stopped working. Now it does not redirect to any other site, but just shows a 404 error. What was on this site in general?

They released some videos on their Clips4Sale store on August 1, 2022.
  •